🔥 Trouble (Malachai X Reader) 🔥

I should have done this ages ago. A little loving for our favourite Ghoulie. Also, this is set a year before the actual Riverdale Series.

Short Smut

"This isn't going to end well" Olivia, my best friend whispered as we walked into the Southside of Riverdale

I rolled my eyes. "Then go home. I'm in need for an adventure and no one is going to stop me."

We looked at the invisible boarder between the town. Across the street were homes in terrible condition, while the homes on our current side were in a much better state.

"One step and we're over" Oliva whispered as she took the first step. I grinned at her as I walked further into the Southside.

"We did it, now can we go?" Olivia practically begged. "No. I'm going on an adventure, you can stay, or you can go."

She looked at me, then at the trashed covered street. "I'm scared." I linked arms with her. "I'll protect you."

The further we walked, the more people we saw, the more people started to notice us.

"They look like they want to eat us. You've heard the rumours, they eat people" Olivia whispered.

"Hey!"

"Oh God, I'm going to die" Olivia mumbled.

I turned and noticed two people, one was a guy with blonde hair, the other had curly hair and I had to admit he was quite good looking.

"Are you lost?" the blonde asked, while the other chuckled. "Obviously they are, else why would they venture into our neck of the woods."

"What can I say? I love to venture outside my comfort zone" I replied. They laughed. "She's serious! She's hot too, as is her friend." The blonde licked his lips at the sight of Olivia.

"How about we show you a good time?"

That was how I ended up pushed against the wall while Malachai attacked my lips with his.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" he mumbled against my lips, causing a small smirk to appear on my face. "Only when I want to be."

He chuckled before attacking my neck with his lips. He started biting down hard making me moan.

"You like that, huh?"

"Yes."

When he moved away from my lips I pouted. "Don't worry baby girl, you'll have my lips soon" he told me.

I was never patient, but once I felt him unbutton my jeans, all my patience disappeared. His hand slipped into my jeans and straight to my underwear.

"Are you turned on?" he whispered before biting my ear. A loud moan escaped my mouth as his finger went to my clit. "You're very turned on."

He continued to rub my clit while using his other hand to pull my trousers down. His put a finger to my entrance teasingly rubbing over it.

"Please, please."

I was surprised when he actually listened to me. Two of his fingers went inside me. I couldn't control the moan that escaped my lips.

"You like that?" He moved his fingers faster as he continued to pump them inside me, trying to reach that special spot, while rubbing my clit.

"Tell me, do you like it?"

A loud, dare I say pornographic moan escaped my lips as his fingers found the spot. "There it is!" He laughed as he kept hitting the same spot. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He continued to pump his fingers inside me. I felt an orgasm approaching and it was approaching fast. "I feel you clinching. Baby girl, you can cum."

I moaned louder than I ever had as I cum on his fingers. Once I came down from my high he moved his fingers away. A gasp escaped my mouth as he put his fingers in his mouth.

"Don't worry baby, we're just getting started."

No one would ever discover my night of pleasure with Malachai. I wouldn't tell anyone, nor would he.

* * * *

* * * *

I honestly find him to be really attractive, not as attractive as Sweet Pea, but no one is, at least in my opinion.