Toni Topaz [2.1]

Title: Wish Upon A Star

"I love you, but I'm not in love with you

"I love you, but I'm not in love with you. It pains me to say these words, but I can't stay with you. The longer we carry on, the longer we put off inevitable. I don't want to hurt you, I care too much about you."

Y/N was shocked as the words left Veronica's mouth. She should have known it was too good to be true. Veronica was beautiful, rich, all around amazing, something Y/N was not.

What shocked Y/N most was when Veronica got with Archie only a week later. She felt useless, that she was a toy that served her need before being thrown to the side.

After Veronica got with Archie all her friends disappeared, one by one they left her. She had no one, all due to the peaceful break-up.

Y/N sat inside Pop's diner watching Veronica laugh with Archie. Why couldn't she be happy? Why couldn't she find love?

A tear fell down Y/N's face as she looked out the window. She saw a star shining bright.

"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, make a wish, make it right, make it come true tonight." Another tear escaped her eyes as she looked at the star. "I wish for a friend who won't make me feel useless" she whispered.

A sigh escaped Y/N's mouth as she stood up. She turned around only to bump into someone, causing her to fall. "Are you okay?" a girl's voice spoke as she held her hand out for her. She took the hand and the girl pulled her to her feet.

The two girls looked at each other. Y/N knew the girl was a serpent due to her jacket. "I'm sorry for bumping into you" Y/N apologised. "It was my fault, not yours. I'm Toni by the way" the girl introduced herself. "Y/N."

"Are you alone?" Toni asked. "Oh, yeah. I came by myself" Y/N replied nervously. "You're more than welcome to join me if you like?" Y/N smiled as she nodded her head.

The two girls went to a table and talked. They got to know each other, the little things. They both made a new friend, an extremely attractive friend.

* * * *

* * * * 

I told my sister all the titles from my drafts and she picked this one (She's only 10 ).

Out of all the girls, Veronica is my least favourite. I adore Toni and Cheryl, 'Choni' being my second favourite ship (Swangs being my favourite). I would do Ships, but honestly I'm terrible at them.