Sweet Pea [5.2]

Title: Best Friends Part 2

It had been two weeks since my break up with Reggie and I felt like crap

It had been two weeks since my break up with Reggie and I felt like crap. He didn't seem to care about me, he was happy with Tina, his new girlfriend.

Was I surprise when he found out Tina was the girl he cheated on me with? No, not at all. You see Tina has always hated me, since we were little girls she's always made me feel miserable.

I stood in the student lounge watching as Reggie made out with her as if I wasn't in the room. I was praying anyone who I was remotely close to would enter, that way I would have a distraction, even if it was brief.

A smile appeared on my face as Fangs and Sweet Pea entered. I was relieved, so happy. "Sweets!" A grin appeared on his face as he came over and span me around. "Put me down!" He laughed as he put me over his shoulder.

"I can't hear you!"

Fangs burst out laughing as the tall Serpent carried me around the room. I start laughing as he passed me to Fangs, who held me bridal style.

"What is this? Pass the person?" Jughead asked. "You want her?" Fangs held me out for him, but he rolled his eyes. "No thanks, I'm sure Sweet Pea would love her" he replied in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"You're damn right I would." The tall Serpent quickly took me out of Fangs arms, only for us to trip and fall on a chair with a thud. I looked up at Sweet Pea, who was leaning down on me.

I never noticed that he was so handsome. He was gorgeous, stunning with a seductive voice. I could imagine him reading me poetry, seducing me with the most simplest words. I wonder what a moan would sound like coming out of his mouth.

What am I thinking? He's my best friend. I can't think about him like that.

"Are you going to get off me? Or are we staying like this?" I asked. A smirk appeared on his face as he looked down at him. "I don't mind staying like this."

"You know you wanna, kiss the girl" Fangs sang. "Shut up!" Sweet Pea hissed at his friend. I burst out in giggles. "Aw, do you wanna kiss me Sweet Pea?" I teased, knowing Fangs was only joking.

Sweet Pea huffed as he got off me and left the student lounge. I looked at Fangs and Jughead confused. "Did I do something wrong?"

Fangs shook his head as he ran after his friend. I turned my attention to Jughead who chuckled. "You're oblivious, Y/N. You're oblivious to all that is around you."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked annoyed. "Sweet Pea likes you, he always has, hence why Fangs sang kiss the girl. He really wants to kiss you" Jughead explained.

My eyes widened. Could that be true?

Could that be why he always wants to come around mine and watch movies?

Could that be why he's so protective of me?

Is that why he was annoyed when he discovered I was dating Reggie? Why he said I could do better?

"Oh, my God" I mumbled.

I ran out of the room. I was on a mission, a mission to find my best friend. I saw him talking to Fangs, they seemed to be having a serious conversation. I knew I shouldn't interrupt, but I couldn't help it. I went over to them causing Sweet Pea to frown.

"This is an important-" "-Shut up" I said cutting him off mid sentence. Fangs chuckled while Sweet Pea frowned.

"Look Y/N, whatever-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. When I didn't feel him kiss back I moved away.

I am such an idiot.

Sweet Pea P.O.V

"Aw, do you wanna kiss me Sweet Pea?" Y/N teased.

I knew she found me to be a joke. I knew she didn't care about me, at least not in the way I did for her. I storm out of the room, going to an empty classroom.

I was furious, furious that Fangs would say that to her. He knew how I felt, yet teased me with that song. It hurt me that she would tease me, that she found it funny.

"Dude, what the hell?" Fangs said as he entered the room.

"What, are you hear to tease me some more?" I snapped.

"I didn't know she would do that. I'm not to blame" he replied causing me to scoff. "Well you didn't help!"

Y/N entered the room causing me to frown. I really didn't want to see her right now.

"This is an important-" "Shut up" she interrupted me. Fangs chuckled, though I frowned. I wasn't in the mood for games, I was already annoyed at her, at him.

"Look Y/N, whatever-" I was cut off as she pressed her lips against mine. I was frozen, I couldn't believe what was happening. The girl I liked, the girl I may even love was kissing me. It was a dream come true.

She pulled away and looked at me wide eyed. "I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot" she said. She tried to walk away but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back towards me. I press my lips against hers causing her to smile.

I pulled away and smiled at her. "I like you, I like you so fucking much" I told her. "I like you too Sweet Pea."

Fangs looked between us with a grin. "Best friends turned lovers!"

* * * *

* * * *

Many people wanted me to do a Part 2 and here it is. For those who haven't noticed, I have a weak spot for Sweet Pea.