🔥 Teacher (FP X OC) 🔥

WARNING: Poorly Written Smut.

Note: This may seem like a Sweet Pea Story, but I ensure you it's not. I wrote this mainly for me, due to my recent love for FP and the fact I'm older than most people I've seen on here. P.S, Mr Peters Is A Random Name.

Also, there's a question at the bottom of the imagine, I'd really appreciate it if people could answer it, thank you.

Brief Summary: Shelly bumps into someone she never thought she'd see again, leading to events she never thought would happen.

OC Name: Shelly Hunter

Shelly Hunter, a name spoke throughout the halls of Riverdale High

Shelly Hunter, a name spoke throughout the halls of Riverdale High. She was a teaching assistant, nice to everyone, though she seemed to have a soft spot for the Serpents.

The one thing the Serpents liked about Shelly was how she'd help them outside of school. She was currently helping a frustrated Sweet Pea with his French.

"This is so fucking stupid" Sweet Pea groaned as he slammed his fist on the table. "Sweet Pea" she warned him. "Why the fuck do I need to learn French? I don't want to go France and eat snails and drink wine? No, I don't, I fucking hate wine" he ranted.

"Essayons quelque chose de différent" (Let's Try Something Different.) she suggested. Sweet Pea grinned sarcastically. "That's great, let's do that. I don't even know what that means, all I know was you said something about different."

"What do you think I said?" Sweet Pea paused before speaking. "Let's try something different?" "Yes!" Shelly grinned causing Sweet Pea to grin.

The two spent an hour learning French, or at least Shelly was helping Sweet Pea to the best of her abilities.

"Thanks Miss H, you know, for taking time out of work to help me" Sweet Pea said. She smiled in response. "No problem Sweet Pea."

The two were oblivious as a man went over to the table, a man they both knew. "Sweet Pea I need you."

Shelly's eyes went wide as she recognised the voice. How could she not? She spent hours with him only last week.

"FP, have you met Miss H? She's the cool teacher we told you about." Sweet Pea knew she wouldn't judge FP like everyone else, that's why she wanted them to meet.

She looked up at him and smiled slightly. He was shocked as he realised who she was, the woman who hadn't left his thoughts. The woman he spent hours pleasuring.

"FP" she greeted. "Hello Shelly, it's good to see you again." FP wore a smirk as his eyes racked over her body.

Sweet Pea looked between the two curious, though he was no fool, he could see the sexual tension between the two.

"As much as I'd love to stay, we have to go" FP said. Shelly turned to Sweet Pea. "Je te verrai demain à l'école." (I'll See You Tomorrow At School.) "Au revoir, Mademoiselle H" (Goodbye Miss H.) he replied as he left the two alone.