Sweet Pea [4]

Title: Past

Sweet Pea didn't care for many things, though he did care for the Serpents, his friends and her, Y/N.

Y/N wasn't one to stand out in the crowd, she wasn't a River Vixen, she wasn't a musician, she wasn't extremely intelligent, she didn't have terrible or abusive parents, she was just Y/N.

Sweet Pea would never forget the first time he met Y/N.

Archie had just been arrested, everyone who wasn't panicking were confused. When did Archie kill someone? Why would Archie kill someone?

Sweet Pea went looking for Fangs, curious to see if his friend knew what was happening. Instead of finding his friend he bumped into a girl. "Sorry" she mumbled as she continued to walk.

Sweet Pea stared at the girl confused. He had never seen her before, who was she? He was curious, he needed to know who she was, so he followed her.

"Wait!"

The girl increased her speed trying to move away from the Serpent, but he was faster. He grabbed her arm causing her to gasp.

"I won't hurt you. I promise." The words sounded sincere, but of course a killer wouldn't tell you they were going to hurt you.

Y/N turned around and her eyes locked with Sweet Pea's. 'She's beautiful'. He desperately wanted to tell her how beautiful he found her, though that would be creepy.

"You can let go now" her voice sounded almost robotic. He let go of her arm and her expression turned to one of annoyance. "Why did you follow me?"

Sweet Pea didn't know what to say. He couldn't just say "I've never seen you before and I grew curious, so followed you and now find you to be beautiful."

She looked at him her mouth opened slightly in shock. "Are you blind? I'm not beautiful."

Sweet Pea's eyes widened as he realised he spoke the words instead of thinking them. "Fuck."

Y/N chuckled. "I'm Y/N." She put her hand out and he shook it. "Sweet Pea."

Sweet Pea smiled as he watched Y/N talk to Cheryl and Fangs. She wore a big smile as she spoke to them about something she clearly enjoyed.

Y/N wasn't afraid of the serpents, but she was wary. She kept up a wall, refusing to let anyone in. It took Sweet Pea a while to break through the wall, despite their summer 'fling'.

Cheryl hosted a pool party, because she wanted the core four to enjoy their time together before Archie went to jail, her words.