Fangs Fogarty [4]

Title: Karma's A Bitch

When you go through a break up it's always hard, especially when you still love them.

I was in love, hopelessly, madly in love with Fangs Fogarty. Unfortunately he didn't feel the same. He broke my heart into a million pieces while the rest of the Serpents watched and laughed.

My brother was furious, he grew a hatred for the Serpents, one he didn't possess before. His best friend was even more angered. 

Reggie Mantle hated the Serpents, everyone knew it. Once he found out about me dating one, he was outraged. He shouted at me for more than 30 minutes, until I left the house.

Fangs took many things from me, including my virginity, the one thing I could never get back.

After the break up Reggie spent the night with me, my head in his chest as I cried in his arms. No, we didn't sleep together, at least not sexually, Reggie was practically my brother. He held me in his arms as I fell asleep.

It took me months to get over the break up, it was December when I felt okay again. 

Unfortunately things changed, an announcement about the Serpents joining the school made my body freeze. Josie, who stood next to me, grabbed my hand. "Don't worry girl, we've got you."

Reggie had found me, his face full of anger, of disgust as he approached me. "Them dirty, slimy, rotten, scumbags aren't going near you, I'll make sure of that" he told me. "No, we'll make sure of that" Cheryl said as she came over to us. "A Vixen-Bulldog merger. We protect our school. We protect our students" she added.

I knew it wouldn't end well. I knew everything would fall apart and I was right.

It was the day the Serpents were arriving. I stood next to Cheryl in my Vixen's uniform. Yes I was a River Vixen, it happened after the break up, Reggie suggested it, told me it would make me feel more powerful. He was right.

We walked down the stairs, me in the middle of Cheryl and Reggie.

"Y/N?" Fangs voice rang out. "This is Y/n." The Tall Serpent next to him licked his lips. "You're a fool, Fogarty." I didn't recognise the boy, though he was gorgeous.

Reggie growled as we approached the Serpents. "We don't want you slimy snakes at our school."

"Can't we forget what happened in the past?" Archie asked, causing me to scoff. "You want us to forget? You want me to forget them." I pointed at the Serpents. "Laughing at me as he." I pointed to Fangs. "Ripped my heart into a million pieces. He humiliated me, he poured a pint of spoiled milk over my head saying I was just like the milk, that I served my purpose, that I was spoiled milk."

Every Northsider stared at Fangs shocked. Though they weren't the only ones disgusted, two Serpents showed clear anger at the boy, one being Jughead, the other being the tall Serpent. "Dude! What the fuck?!"

"It was a dare! I was dared to date a Northsider and humiliate her" Fangs admitted.

I noticed a coffee on the table next to Josie and grabbed it. I poured the drink over his head making him scream in shock. It wasn't hot, at least the cup wasn't hot.

"You bitch!" he yelled. He went to step forward, only for the tall Serpent to stop him. "Leave it, Fogarty."

The Serpents started to walk away, only for me to yell. "Karma's a bitch!"

Reggie put his arm over my shoulder, while Josie smirked at me. It was at that moment I realised why she stood with the welcoming committee, she knew we would show up, she knew what I'd do.

While Fangs may have broke my heart, at least I had friends who cared for me.

* * * *

* * * *