Choni [1]

Title: Sleep

It was hard to sleep at night, not because of nightmares, no, I didn't have nightmares. I just couldn't sleep, at least not when it was dark outside.

I tried listening to relaxing music. It didn't help.

I tried herbal tea, one that was meant to calm your body, your body would feel relaxed and it would make you slowly drift off into sleep. It didn't work.

I tried reading, even that didn't help me sleep.

After one week I accepted the fact I would only sleep when it was light, meaning I didn't sleep much on school days. I had to manage surviving on the one hour sleep I'd get.

No one seemed to notice how tired I felt, how I struggled to pay attention as I fought to stay awake.

I was sitting with Toni and Cheryl at the Blossom's mansion.

Cheryl had been my friend since Jason died, I was his best friend before he was murdered. She looked after me, she made sure I was okay, she made sure I wasn't feeling suicidal, like she was.

When Cheryl started dating Toni, I was thrilled, not only did I gain a new best friend, but she made Cheryl so happy.

"Right N/N, you're suffering and we need to know why" Cheryl said.

I looked between the two girls and faked a smile. "I'm-" "-You're not fine. Fine doesn't mean fine, it means everything's not okay. Tell us now what's wrong or so help me I will throw your favourite shoes into my pool" Cheryl threatened.

My eyes widen at her words. I knew she would. When Cheryl wanted something she would do anything to get it and this time was no different.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I looked at the two girls. "We're worried Y/N. Let us help" Toni spoke sincerely.

"I can't sleep. Whenever it's dark my body refuses to shut down. All I want is to have a decent sleep, but I can't. Why can't I sleep?" I asked my voice shaking.

Cheryl took my right hand, while Toni took my left. "Follow me" Cheryl said as she dragged us to her room.

"We're going to have a sleepover" she announced confusing me. "Wait, what?" "We're going to have a sleepover. We'll do each other's hair, make up, watch movies and sleep" Cheryl said.

I smiled at Cheryl. "Yeah, it sounds nice."

We did exactly what Cheryl said. We done our hair, our make up and watched movies, before we fell asleep, cuddled up to each other.

I finally got some sleep, all because of Choni.

* * * * 

* * * *