🟣R5: Fangs Fogarty 🟣

Row 5: The Teddy Bear That Is Fangs Fogarty

Angst

* * * *

They were supposed to last forever, yet there she was, sitting by his body. He wasn't dead, but the likelihood he'd survive was slim. Fangs had been involved in an accident involving rogue Gargoyles, who wanted revenge.

Y/n didn't want to leave the boy alone, she wouldn't leave him alone, until Sweet Pea dragged her away. She had since returned to him.

The girl wasn't eating, instead she was spending all her time reminiscing on the past.

Y/n was walking through the corridors of Riverdale High, her head up high as she kept chewing the gum, popping it every so often. All eyes were on the girl who had only recently returned to Riverdale. 

Fangs was one of the many whose eyes wouldn't leave the girl. He wanted her. He wanted her bad.

He watched as Reggie Mantle approached her, only to be pushed away. The girl wouldn't let anyone touch her, not without her consent. She was strong, independent and she wouldn't be broken down.

It had taken Fangs two weeks to finally gain the courage to speak to her. He was intimidated by her strong nature.

Why did he speak to her? Only because they were paired in music, where they had to work together to sing a song, or piece of music, whether it be their own or another's. 

While they were practicing their song, one that they both enjoyed, mainly because of the joking nature, they accidentally shared an innocent kiss.

Okay, so the kiss wasn't accidental, nor was it innocent, unless you include having sex as innocent.

They ended up singing a different song, and received full marks. 

The two avoided each other, though in the end they failed. Whenever Fangs would see her, he'd go the other way. When Y/n saw him, she'd avoid his eyes.

They were smitten, but too stubborn to admit it. It wasn't until Toni (and Cheryl) realised they were giving each other longing stares when they broke. They trapped the two in the closet, where they ended up kissing, almost stripping each other.

The two fell in love rather quickly. Toni and Sweet Pea were their biggest supporters, as was Cheryl, before she betrayed them. Cheryl had her gang beat up Sweet Pea and Fangs.

Y/n went over to Cheryl, tapping her on her shoulder. When the Blossom girl turned around, she was met with a fist. Y/n screamed at her, as she continued hitting the girl. She screamed at her for hurting Fangs, for hurting Sweet Pea. Toni only pulled the girl off when Cheryl was bleeding. She understood why the girl did it, she wasn't happy with Cheryl herself.

"You didn't have to do that," Fangs had told her, after discovering what she had done. "Of course I did," Y/n replied. "She hurt my baby, nobody hurts my baby."

A tear fell down Y/n's face as she looked at her unconscious boyfriend. She wanted, needed him to wake up. She couldn't live in a world without him. He was her everything, without him, she was nothing.

"Please wake up," she whispered. "I need you, Fangs, I can't live without you. If-if you die, I'll kill myself so we can be together."

Y/n truly would do anything to be with the boy. She would die for him, to be with him, if that's what she had to do.

"No."

A gasp escaped Y/n's mouth as Fang's eyes fluttered. He was trying to open them to stare at the girl he loved. "I'm here. Always."

Y/n let out a cry of happiness, before pressing the button for the nurse. Fangs was alive. He was going to be okay.

* * * *

* * * *

Whenever I say I don't feel like writing, I get inspiration