⭐️ 3 ⭐️ (Cheryl Blossom)

* * * * 

Imagine Cheryl Blossom being jealous.

I hope this was okay. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, but I found it cute.

* * * * 

Everyone knew Cheryl adored her girlfriend. Everyone knew their relationship was strong, no one ever came between them.

But when Veronica Lodge arrived at Riverdale things changed.

Y/N and Veronica became friends fast, much to Cheryl's annoyance.

Cheryl watched annoyed as Y/N and Veronica sat together in the student lounge. She wanted to go over and tear the two girls away from each other, but she wouldn't embarrass her girlfriend, right?

The Blossom girl didn't understand why Y/N was even sitting with Veronica. She should've been sitting with her girlfriend, not the new girl.

After watching the two girls giggle, Cheryl finally had enough. She went over to the two girls and knocked Veronica's coffee to the ground.

"What the hell, Cheryl!"

"Oh, I'm sorry was that yours? Did I destroy something that's yours? Well too bad! You Lodges think you can take whatever you want, well you're wrong, you're nothing but inconveniences" Cheryl snapped.

"Cheryl" Y/n spoke in a warning tone. Cheryl turned her attention to her girlfriend. "I'm sorry, did I offend your new girlfriend?

Y/N stood up and pulled Cheryl out of the student Lounge, into the girls bathroom. "Leave" she told the girls who were already in there, they quickly left.

"What was that about?" Y/N asked, folding her arms.

"She's a Lodge, they're nothing more than thieves. Why are they even back in Riverdale? To steal more things that don't belong to them" Cheryl raged.

Y/N smiled internally as she realised what the problem was, Cheryl was jealous.

She took Cheryl's hands gently in her own. "Cheryl, are you jealous?" Cheryl scoffed, offended at the accusation. "Jealous? Of what? I have no reason to be jealous."

"You're right, you have no reason to be jealous, I'm with you, no one else. I love you and only you. No one, not even an apparent thieving Lodge will change that, okay?"

"You love me?" Cheryl whispered. It was the first time Y/N had said the 'L' word to her.

"Of course I love you, Cheryl. I love you so much" Y/N said. "I love you too" Cheryl replied in a whisper.

While Cheryl didn't apologise to Veronica, something that didn't surprise Y/N, she was fine with Y/N being friends with the girl, after all no one could steal her girl.

* * * *

* * * *