Josie McCoy [3]

Title: Fight

I was confused as I witnessed my brother punch a wall. He was distressed and I had no idea why.

"Sweets?"

He looked up at me, his eyes glossy. I went over to him cautiously. "What's happened?"

"She didn't want a relationship" he told me.

I was already familiar with who he was talking about, Josie McCoy, the fucking bitch. She broke Sweet Pea's heart once, she continued to do it. She told him she wanted to end their 'fling' because it was only for the summer. Yet they continued to hook up, despite the fact they ended their agreement.

"What did she do this time?" I asked through gritted teeth. "She's with Archie, she's dating Archie" he told me.

I froze as my mind replayed his words. Josie was dating Archie. She didn't want a relationship with Sweet Pea, but she would with Archie.

"Excuse me."

I left the house, luckily he didn't follow me and I was glad. He didn't want to see what was about to occur.

Half an hour into my search, I was yet to find the girl. I decided there was only one more place to look, the auditorium at Riverdale High.  I stormed into the room and saw her standing next to Cheryl and Toni, talking about something.

Fangs was the first one to notice me, he stood next to Kevin. "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

I ignored the guy who was practically another brother to me, instead I went over to Josie, grabbing her by the back of her hair, pulling it harshly.

"What the fuck?!" she screamed. I let go of her hair and punched her in the face, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Y/N!"

Toni tried to stop me from hitting the girl, but I pushed her away. I kept hitting Josie, who tried to hit me back, but she couldn't, my anger had taken over. I wanted her to suffer just like he was.

I was grabbed by a pair of arms. "Let me go!" I screamed as I tried to break out of the person's tight grip. "Y/N, calm down" Fangs said.

Archie went over to Josie checking her face. I saw the blood falling from a cut and smirked slightly, she deserved it, no,  she deserved much worse.

"What the hell was that about?" Toni asked. "She's a fucking whore that's what it is! She broke his heart, she's fucking with him. She's fucking Andrews!" I screamed as I tried to break out of Fangs grip.

 Everyone looked at Archie and Josie shocked. No one knew about their relationship yet, what they were doing.

Fangs had loosened his grip and I ran over to the girl. Another pair of arms wrapped around me. It wasn't Fangs, it wasn't Sweet Pea, I didn't know who it was.

"Calm down, Y/N, calm the fuck down" they whispered in my ear. "This won't make things better."

I looked at the person to see it was Jughead. I had no idea how he managed to restrain me, but he was right. I may have enjoyed beating the shit out of her, but it wouldn't help my brother.

"You're scum, Josie McCoy. You make the Ghoulies look like fucking saints" I hissed before walking off.

Josie McCoy, you made an enemy with me and that wasn't good, at least not good for you.

* * * *

* * * *