🔥 Guilty Pleasure: 1 🔥 Archie Andrews

Guilty Pleasure: Archie Andrews

Time: 20 Mins

OC: Eleanor Justice

* * * *

So what if I had a guilty pleasure.

So what if that pleasure was to sleep with people in a relationship.

I knew Archie was having trouble with his little girlfriend. I knew that since he left the prison, their relationship hadn't been the same.

Archie Andrews was my partner for a history report, meaning I had the perfect opportunity to invite him around to my house.

I was unknown to most people in Riverdale High, I was almost invisible. It was perfect for me, nobody would think I would do something like this.

My hair was in it's usual messy bun, though my outfit was simply my shorts and crop top. My house was always hot.

The knock on the door made me smirk. It was time for my plan to take place. I opened the door, smiling at the boy. "Hi, Archie. Come in."

"Are you ready to start?" he asked. He wasn't even the least bit tempted. Let's see how long it would take to seduce him.

20 minutes.

It had taken 20 minutes for our lips to be attached, him laying on top of me. He had his hands on my ass, as my hands continued going through his hair.

Not once did he mention his girlfriend. Not once.

I removed his shirt, our lips only breaking to remove the fabric. He pulls back, slightly out of breath. He started pulling down my shorts, groaning as he realised I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"So hot," he mumbled, before pressing his lips to my heat. I gasped as he went straight for my entrance, his tongue dipping inside. He grabbed my legs, spreading them as he worked his mouth.

"Oh, God, Archie. Your mouth is heaven," I moaned.

He started licking my clit, as he put one finger inside me, another finger followed causing my moans to increase. "Yes, Archie, yes!" I moaned as his fingers hit that spot inside me. He moved his mouth as his fingers continued thrusting inside me. My legs began to shake as I felt my orgasm fast approaching.

My eyes began to flutter. Once his hand slapped my ass, I released myself all over his fingers. "Shit," he mumbled, as he removed his fingers. He pulled down his trousers, putting me on my hands on knees.

"Do you-" "I'm on the pill," I told him. Which wasn't a lie. If I'm gonna sleep with people, I gotta have protection.

Once I told him that, he thrusted his hard length inside me. "Oh, God," I moaned as he continued to thrust into me at a steady pace. He was big, not massive but not small. His pace was deep, yet not as fast as I was hoping.

"Fuck me, Archie, fuck me, like I'm your toy."

My words seemed to stir his inner beast. He began pounding into me, faster, harder, hitting my spot each time. "Yes, yes!" I moaned. "Fuck, fuck, Elle," he moaned.

My peak was fast approaching with each thrust he did. "I'm cumming," he warned me. It was then, he cum inside me, filling me up with his warm seed.

I whimper as he pulled out, leaving me so close. I gasped as I felt his fingers enter me once more, instead of one, it was three. His three fingers hitting my G spot perfectly. My eyes closed as my legs began to shake. 

"Archie!" I yelled as I cum once more.

He pulled his fingers out and grinned at me. At that moment his phone began to ring. He looked down, only to see it was Veronica, his girlfriend.

His eyes widened as he looked at my half naked body, my cum on his fingers. "What have I done?"

* * * *