Malachai [1]

Title: My Queen

We all have that one person we love more than anyone. A person we would do anything for.

But what happens when it gets too much?

I loved Malachai, I loved him so freaking much, but I couldn't deal with it anymore. The Ghoulie lifestyle wasn't for me, so I let him go.

It broke my heart saying goodbye and despite the fact he didn't cry, I knew he was hurt too.

One month had passed, I was still heart broken, though I was able to deal with the pain, I pushed it aside.

I was walking home after baby sitting for someone, I had to earn money somehow. I knew the Southside, all the shortcuts, which way to avoid.

Unfortunately I went a way I shouldn't have, prime Ghoulie territory. Of course while I was dating him they knew to avoid me, but now I was alone.

My eyes widened as a hand covered my mouth. "Hey pretty lady" a male voice spoke. "Let's earn our stripes."

I was thrown to the ground, cutting my hand in the process. I felt a kick to my side causing me to gasp.

"Please, stop!" I begged, but they didn't listen.

"Look at the little lady begging." They laughed as all three of them started to hit me.

"Help!" I yelled, hoping, praying someone had the decency to help me.

My prayers were answered as the three males were thrown off me. I heard someone yell at them, one of them even thrown to the ground next to me.

A hand appeared in front of me, though I was unsure whether to take it.

What if the person wanted to hurt me?

I looked up at the person and my mouth opened. There standing in front of me was my ex boyfriend.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Y/N" his voice spoke in a soft tone, one reserved just for me.

He gently took my hands pulling me to my feet. "Let's get you cleaned up."

He took me to his house, the place we shared many kisses, where we first made love.

I sat down on the sofa, next to a pile of his non ironed clothes. A small smile appeared on my face. I would always clean up for him.

"Give me your hand." I looked at him, staring in his eyes before giving him my hand.

A gasp escaped my mouth as he cleaned the wound. When he was finished he placed a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I should go" I mumbled as I stood up. He grabbed my arm, stopping me from moving.

"Stay. Don't leave me again. Stay and be my queen" he said, his voice almost a whisper.

I wanted nothing more than to stay with him. I had missed him so much.

"I-" "Don't leave me again. This month has been agony without you. I need you, stay, let me protect you. Be my Queen" he practically begged. It was the closest thing to a beg I'd ever receive.

"I want to but-" "But nothing. I can protect you. The boys, they won't dare hurt their Queen. They'll protect you too" he told me.

There was no denying I loved him. But was it really worth it?

As I looked into his eyes I knew I couldn't be without him.

"I will be your Queen."

* * * *

* * * *