🔥 His Toy (Archie Andrews) Pt 1 🔥

Sweet Pea's Sister and Archie, 'cause why not.

* * * * 

The secret between the two was dangerous, deadly. She was at his house almost every night since his return to Riverdale.

Maybe it was the fact he needed somebody who would give in to his strange demands. A girl who was stronger than most people, yet weak for him.

"Beg," Archie demanded as the girl was on her knees in front of him. "Beg for me."

"Please." She looked up at him, her brown eyes desperate for him. "Please, master, let me suck you."

He nodded his head, allowing the girl to put his large dick in her mouth. A groan escaped his mouth as he thrusted his hips, causing her to gag. She was his toy, he would do whatever he wanted and she would obey. When he started thrusting into her mouth, she did nothing but gag and allow him.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He pulled back, allowing his cum to cover her face.

He couldn't help but smirk as he watched the cum drip from her face onto the floor. 

She was at school, laughing with her brother as they smoked. They didn't care that they were smoking just outside the school, they did everything together. They told each other everything, well, almost everything.

She was over Archie's lap, his fingers deep inside her as the scarf around her mouth muffled all sounds. "You're so wet," he mumbled as he pushed his fingers deeper inside her.

Her legs began to shake, causing Archie to grin, she was close, very close. "You're gonna cum all over my hands, aren't you?" He grinned as he felt her wet his leg, she had squirted on him, yet he didn't stop.

"You're such a good little Serpent slut." He pulled his fingers out, moving north, teasing her other hole. "Such a slut." He slowly entered a finger in her hole, causing her to push down on him.

He had taken her anal virginity a few weeks ago, loving the feeling of cumming inside her without the need of a condom.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he told her. "And next time, I'm gonna get someone else to join." His fingers moved faster. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy and then your ass, or better yet, I'll fuck your ass and get someone else to fuck your pussy. Maybe Reggie might want to ruin his enemy's sister."

Archie moved his fingers, throwing the girl on the bed. He put her on her hands and knees as he entered her, his fingers returning to her ass. "You're pussy is so tight, even after I've fucked it."

The scarf around her mouth fell off, allowing her to release a moan so loud he would be surprised if Betty didn't hear. "You want everyone to hear me fucking you?" "Oh, Archie, Archie!" she yelled as he kept hitting her G spot.

She felt her eyes roll back as he continued to fuck her. The feeling of his fingers in her ass made her pleasure increase. She never thought a Northside boy could make her feel like this.

"Yes, yes" she yelled as she cum over his dick. He laughed, as he pulled his fingers out, only to roughly put his dick her other hole.

A loud moan escaped them both as he twitched inside of her tight hole. "My Serpent Slut," he growled as he started thrusting harshly. He grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum deep in your ass," he told her. "I'm gonna cum and watch it drip out of you." He twisted her nipple, causing her legs to shake. He laughed as he realised she was close again.

"But first, I wanna make you squirt." He moved his hands from her breasts, placing one on her clit as he continued pounding her.

A scream escaped her mouth as he rubbed her clit, her legs shaking. He was glad his dad was out, otherwise he would've been worried.

A loud moan escaped her mouth as she began squirting. "Yes, yes," Archie mumbled as the sight made him cum. Once he released his load, he pulled out, and spread her cheeks, watching as his cum dripped out of her. "Such a slut," he mumbled as he bit her cheek. "My slut."

She didn't care about the names he called her, she loved it.

* * * * 

* * * *