🎉 75k Special 🎉

* * * * 

I've hit over 75K Views, seriously, I did not expect so many.

I asked everyone who and what type of imagine they wanted and the winner is Toni with a fluffy story. I hope you enjoy.

This story is written in Toni's P.O.V and while they're still at Southside High.

* * * * 

Toni P.O.V

She was beautiful, she was stunning. No. She was a masterpiece, more beautiful than any other girl in the Southside. There was only one problem, her boyfriend.

Y/N had a boyfriend, a cruel, vicious, asshole of a boyfriend. Malachai. He was older than her, two years, yet she seemed to care for him, despite him being an asshole.

We used to be friends, in a way, we still were, we just rarely saw each other.

Malachai hated her being around us, we were after all, Snake Scum. She still managed to see me and only me. If only she knew I was in love with her.

I watched her from across the hall, watching as she smiled at Malachai, yet she didn't smile how she did when she was with me.

"You need to make a move or get over her. I'm sick of you staring" Sweet Pea mumbled as he stabbed the table. He started to carve his name into the wood.

If only it were that simple. I wanted her to be with me at all times, to protect her from whatever the Ghoulies made her do.

As If she knew we were talking about her she glanced over, the sweet smile on her face as she stared at me. Y/N, please let me save you.

I laughed as Y/N took the joint off me. We shouldn't be getting high, not when Malachai could catch us at any moment. The Ghoulie was the last thing on our minds as we enjoyed the secret time together.

"I wish every moment was like this."

A frown was on my face as I looked at the girl. Why would she want this? She had her boyfriend.

"I miss being around you" she admitted. It was as if she knew what I was thinking. We used to have a connection like that before, and now it had returned.

"You can have me" I blurted out. "You can have me anytime, Y/N." Words continued to flow out of my mouth like word vomit. "You know you can. Just say the word and I'm yours." I was unable to control myself as I finally told her the truth. "I love you, Y/N."

My eyes widened at what I had said. I wasn't even sure if she was bisexual, all I knew was I loved her and I always would.

I was growing impatient as I waited for her reaction. I never would have thought she'd press her lips against mine in a soft kiss.

We pulled apart, only for her lips to meet mine in a more passionate kiss. All the emotions, all the hidden desires were released. We didn't care about the consequences that would come, we'd deal with the Ghoulies, with Malachai, as long as I had my girl.

She pulled away and smiled at me. "I love you, Toni, I love you."

I was about to tell her that I loved her, only to feel myself pulled away from her, thrown to the ground.

A groan escaped my mouth as I hit my head on the hard ground. I looked up, only to see Malachai had his hand around Y/N's throat as he screamed at her. He would kill her, I knew he would. I ran to him and punched him in the face.

I quickly threw my phone to Y/N, who knew what I wanted her to do. She text Sweet Pea and Fangs, informing them of the fight.

I continued punching Malachai, only for him too trip me. He stood up, spitting blood out of his mouth. "You Dykes have done enough." 

The sound of motorbikes pulling up made me smirk. The Serpents were here, Malachai stood no chance. "You may be able to take on me, but you couldn't hold yourself against all of us."

Malachai looked between me and the rest of the Serpents, before growling. "This isn't over."

Sweet Pea approached us, causing Malachai to walk away. The Ghoulie knew he would lose, especially with the other Serpents standing by their bikes.

I turned to Y/N ignoring Sweet Pea as I pressed my lips against the girl's once more. We were going to be okay. Everything would be okay.

Sweet Pea made a comment, something I didn't hear, though Y/N did, causing her to smile into the kiss. I had my girl, I finally got my girl.

* * * *