⭐️ 13 ⭐️(Mad Dog)

* * * * 

Requested: Unknown

I honestly cannot remember who requested it, though it was months ago and honesty, I forgot about it. 

I changed it slightly, but hope you like it.

* * * * 

He wasn't here, he had missed another date. I don't know why I was surprised, he never wanted to spend time with me, even when he did it was 'Archie this' and 'Archie that'. 

I admit their friendship had me raging with jealousy, but he was my boyfriend, he should want to spend time with me.

My teeth were gritted together as the two boys ignored my existence . I wanted to go over there and pull the boy away from Archie. Archie Andrews was a Riverdale hero, yet to me, he was nothing more than a thorn.

"I'm delighted you don't have super powers, otherwise their heads with be on the floor" a voice said, causing me to scoff. Of course it was Jughead Jones who spoke. I didn't want him near me, due to his relationship with Archie. They were best friends, inseparable, even with Archie stealing my boyfriend.

"Jones, go do me a favour? Jump off a fucking bridge and take your ginger nut with you."

A laugh escaped the irritating boy's mouth as he shook his head. He knew I was jealous, probably because he was too.

"If you truly are as offended as you seem, tell him, he'll understand." After that Jughead left me alone. 

Maybe he was right, I needed to talk to Munroe, tell him how I felt. 

Four days, Four days since I had last seen my boyfriend. He was still with Archie, while I was alone, with nobody to keep me company.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here by yourself?" the voice of Reggie Mantle asked. "I'm sitting here" I mumbled in response.

I was currently sitting at Pop's Diner, alone, until Reggie decided to join me. "A beautiful girl should never be alone, it's a crime, one I don't approve of." He sat down next to me, causing me to glare at him.

Was the boy stupid?

Did he not know who my boyfriend was?

What Munroe would do if he saw us together?

"You know-" I stopped paying attention as I noticed who had just entered the Diner. Archie Andrews and Munroe.

My jealousy was raging, so I looked at the two boys. It was at that moment a plan formed in my mind.

"So, Reggie, do you work out often? You have nice arms" I flirted. If Munroe wouldn't show me attention, I'd just have to make him.

After only a minute, a large figure stood at the end of our table, clearing their throat. We looked up, only to see Munroe standing there, with a unimpressed expression.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked. "I'm just talking" I replied as I tried to stop the smirk from forming on my face.

Reggie looked between the two of us before shaking his head. "Sorry man, I didn't know. I've never seen her with anyone, so I assumed she was single."

Munroe frowned, perhaps now he'd understand how I feel. Reggie didn't even know I was taken due to how little time I spent with my boyfriend, maybe now he'd appreciate me.

Reggie got out of the seat and Munroe took his place. He gently took my hands, holding them in his own. 

"Have I really been-"

"Neglecting me? cancelling our plans to hang out with Archie? Missing dates? Not even telling me you couldn't make it?" I snapped. "Yes, you have."

"I didn't even know. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"How could I? I never see you. I thought you didn't care about me anymore." I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. I felt Munroe 's hand wiping my tears away. "I'm sorry, my love. I didn't realise I was neglecting you. How about we spend the day together? We can do whatever you'd like" he suggested as he placed a kiss on her my hand.

"Can- can we go to mine and just cuddle?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper. "Of course, my love." He pressed a kiss on my head before pulling me to my feet.

We made our way over to Archie, causing me to frown. He knew how I felt about Archie and yet he was taking me over there.

"I'm gonna go home, spend some time with my girl" Munroe told Archie. I looked at my boyfriend a smile on my face. "Yeah, it's cool. I'll go see Veronica" the red haired said, a small smile on his face.

Munroe held my hand tightly in his. "Now let's show my girl the loving she's been missing." I truly did love my boyfriend. 

* * * * 

* * * *