⭐️ 12 ⭐️ (Cheryl Blossom)

* * * *

Jealousy is a dangerous thing.

* * * * 

What do you do when your girlfriend is spending more time with her new best friend than you? 

Cheryl Blossom was angry. No, she was furious. She missed her girlfriend, despite the girl only sitting a few seats in front of her, she felt invisible.

Was she not good enough?

What was she doing wrong?

Should she talk to someone about how she was feeling?

Would anyone care?

Cheryl had never felt love, or even felt loved by anyone, so when she met Y/n everything changed. Y/n was the light to her darkness. She was an Angel in the Blossom girl's eyes.

The laugh that escaped Y/n's mouth made Cheryl smile slightly. Despite her anger, she still loved the cute sound that escaped the girl's mouth.

"How do I tell them how I feel?" Betty asked Y/n, who hummed. "When you like someone, the best thing you can do is be honest. If they don't like you, they're missing out. You're a catch, Betty Cooper, anyone would be lucky to have you."

As Cheryl heard the words, she felt her heart break.

Did Y/n want Betty? Was that why she called the girl a catch?

Betty Cooper had everything she could ever want. Yes, her father was a serial killer, at least he didn't kill his own son like her father did.

If only Jason was around, he'd make her feel happy once more.

"Hey babe" Y/n said as she sat next to her girlfriend. "You're looking thoughtful, what's happened?"

Cheryl wanted to tell her everything. She wanted to admit to the strange, unfamiliar feeling she felt. Who was she kidding? She was jealous, insanely jealous of the new closeness between her girlfriend and her cousin.

"I don't like you being around Demon Nancy Drew" Cheryl admitted.

Y/N scrunched up her face confused. Why wouldn't Cheryl be okay with her newly found friendship? Betty needed her help, needed her advice about recently developed feelings.

"Why not?"

"She's trying to take you away from me! Can't you see that" Cheryl snapped. "She's trying to take away the only good thing in my life."

A sad smile was on Y/N's as she realised what the problem was. Jealousy. Cheryl was jealous that she would be forgotten, replaced.

Y/N gently took Cheryl's hand, placing a kiss on the back. "I love you, Princess, I love you so fucking much and nothing, nobody will ever change that."

"But Betty-"

"Betty has feelings for someone, a girl, but it's not me."

The two girls looked over at Betty, only to see her talking to Toni. The look in the girl's eyes were clear. Betty had feelings for Toni.

"So, she doesn't like you?" Cheryl asked in a mere whisper.

The tone of her voice sounded so soft, so delicate, that it hurt Y/n. "No she doesn't like me, even if she did, it wouldn't matter. It's always you, Cheryl. Whenever it comes to me, you're my priority, always." 

Cheryl smiled as Y/n gently kissed her lips. She felt stupid for doubting her girlfriend, yet at the same time, she was glad she brought it up. She knew Y/n was hers and hers alone.

* * * *