Crutters- Soulmate au

Ok so this one is kinda different, its an au requested by Dudett69420 where whatever you write on your arm shows up on your soulmates arm too. They didn't have a specific ship in mind so I combined it with the requests I got from @fre-sh-a-voc-a-do and Willow_hunter223 for Crutters.

Craig sighed happily, putting his feet up on the desk as he leaned back in his seat. Token looked up from his notes, frowning in dissaproval and pushing Craigs feet back to the floor with his pen. " Shouldn't you be studying? We only have an hour before the test." Token reminded him, making Craig smirk as he rolled up his sleeve, revealing the notes he hd scribbled all over his arms. " DUDE!" Clyde gasped in shock, grabbing Craigs arm and pulling it closer to inspect as Tokens eyes widened. " Your poor soulmate! You better hope they have long sleeves on today." Clyde chuckled, making Craig roll his eyes. " You know how I feel about that soulmate bullshit, its not real. I dont have a soulmate. That mushy stuff isn't for me." Craig replied blankly, making his friends share a look with eachother. " Dude just because you haven't found them yet doesnt mean-" Clyde began, before he was interrupted by Craig angrily groaning. " Soulmates. Arent. Real. " Craig said through gritted teeth. " Now shouldnt you two be studying? Especially you Clyde." He snapped to end the conversation, taking out his phone and pretending to be busy on it. Token noticed the tears forming in Clydes eyes, quickly scribbling words on a peice of paper and passing it to the brown haired boy, flashing him a sympathetic smile. Clyde looked at the note, nodding when he read the words ' Dont worry Clyde, it isn't personal, he is just upset that nothing has shown up on his arm yet.'
After the test, Craig smugly grinned, knowing that cheating had worked out for him as he listened to all of his classmates discuss how hard the exam had been. As everyone flooded into the halls to their lockers, Craig took out his phone, chuckling at the texts from his friends as they discussed the test in the groupchat. He stuffed his phone back into his pocket, opening his locker and frowning when he felt the ground thumping, signalling that Cartman was nearby, and running closer towards him by the sounds of it. " GUYS GUYS GUYS.... GUE..GUESS WHAT JUST... GUESS.. WHAT.." Cartmans voice yelled enthusiastically through huffs and laughter. " What is it this time fatass" Kyle said blankly, eliciting a loud and defensive " AY" from Cartman. " Dude come on what" Stan said, and Craig shrugged, deciding to listen in on their conversation. " BUTTERS IS IN THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE" Eric screeched, holding back laughter. Craig let out a sigh, wondering what Cartman had lied about to get poor Butters in trouble for this time. " Mpfpmh?" Kenny asked, making Eric chuckle." No no, it wasnt me this time! Dumbass got caught cheating! He had notes all up his arms!" Cartman told them before bursting into laughter. " Wait what? Dude what about his soulmate?" Stan asked. Craig felt a weird uneasyness in his stomach as he ran his fingers over the notes he had written. There was no way.. Right? " Maybe it was his soulmate. Butters would never do something like that." Kyle suggested thoughtfully, making Eric laugh harder. " YOU REALLY THINK THAT UGLY LITTLE EGG HAS A SOULMATE?" He cackled, making Craig clench his fists, slamming his locker shut and making the four turn to notice him. " Oh hey Craig, locker stuck?" Stan asked, reffering to why he had slammed it so hard. " At least Butters isnt a rude ass whiny little bitch baby who hangs around with birthday money stealing theifs and constantly smells like old KFC that someone left inside a rotting corpse for five weeks and then burnt like a candle" Craig spat out at Cartman, intense rage filling him as he held back the urge to break his nose for good measure. The four looked back at him shocked and speechless, not expecting a reaction so intense from anyone, let alone Craig. Since when did he care about anyone but himself? Craig scowled, flipping them off and leaving them as he went to go cool off outside. He slumped his back against a wall outside, frowning darkly as he shook with anger. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with cool air as he tried to relax. Why had he gotten so mad about that? For some reason, hearing Eric insult Butters had just made him snap. Butters was so sweet and kind and innocent, he didnt deserve to be mocked by anyone, let alone by eric. Craig steadied his breathing, smiling at his lockscreen of his gineau pig as he calmed down again. " CRAIG TUCKER, PRINCIPLES OFFICE, NOW" Mr Garrisons voice yelled at him as he appeared around the corner, followed by a smirking Eric Cartman who mouthed the words, " Dont test me". Craig raised his middle finger, checking the time on his phone and then shrugging. It was only a few minutes until the bell rung for next lesson, meaning that a trip to the Principles office would allow him to miss the first section of class. " Whatever" He mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets as he shuffled back inside, making sure to kick Eric hard in the leg as he walked past.
After sitting outside of the office for about five minutes, the door opened, a sniffling Butters walking out of it. Craig bit his lip, looking towards the door and back to Butters. He looked so sad, surely Craig couldnt just let him leave like this. The principle hadnt noticed him yet, so Craig shrugged, deciding that finding out what had made Butters finally rebel was more interesting than a lecture from the principle anyways. He put his hands in his pockets, following Butters as he stumbled towards the toilets to wipe his eyes. Suddenly, the blonde turned around, making eye contact with Craig and causing him to jump slightly. " What do you want Craig. My lunch money? Wanna beat me up or bully me for crying like everyone else?" Butters choked out through his tears. He sounded defeated, and his tear stained face broke Craigs heart. He was used to Leo always smiling and happy and seeing him upset sent shivers down his back. " Dude no.. I just wanted to um.. Are you.. Ok?" Craig forced out, not used to showing that he cared to anyone. Butters looked back at him surprised. " I just.. Look you're always there when I'm pissed off or something so you know.. Whats wrong... Or whatever" Craig frowned, remembering all of the times that the blonde had listened to him vent or even just done something simple like offer him a spare pen when he had snapped his own. " Oh uh.. Aw gee" Butters sniffed, smiling weakly, glad that someone was finally showing him some sort of decency. " Well, its just uh.. Well.. My soulmates kinda a dick. They're always getting me into trouble for things I didn't do and... I dont know... I didn't cheat on the test but my arm looks like I did... I just.. I wish I wasn't yelled at and punished all the time for things other people do." Butters said, making Craig frown sympathetically. " Thats really unfair dude. Im uh.. Im sorry you gotta deal with that." Craig said honestly. Butters wiped his eyes on his sleeve. " Don't be, its not like its your fault. " Butters shook his head, before rolling up his sleeve to look at the writing on his arm. " I hope my soulmate passed their test anyways" Butters sighed and Craigs heart dropped when he recognised the familiar handwriting. " N..no way" He stuttered, Butters frowning at the expression on his face. " Whats wrong?" Leo asked, pressing a hand to his own face as he felt around for marks. " Something on my face?". Craig stared at the boy in shock, a mixture of hopefulness doubt and realisation swirling around in his chest. Of course it was Butters. Who else could possibly be his soulmate but the sweetest most kind person he knew. Everything made sense now; Why Leo was always grounded for the doodles of dicks his parents found on his arms, why Craigs chest felt fuzzy whenever the blonde smiled at him in class. His happiness was interrupted however when the guilt hit him. It was him who had made those notes appear on Butters arm, he was the reason he was crying. " Butters I.." Craig choked out. " Craig what is it?! Are you ok?" Butters panicked, moving closer to the boy who held his hands out in an attempt to reassure him, his sleeves slipping down slightly to reveal a small scribble of pen ink. Butters noticed, hands slowly reaching out and pulling his sleeve the rest of the way. " You wrote the notes? So does that mean that youre my..." Butters asked quietly, before Craig pulled away. " HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ANY OF THIS BULLCRAP WAS REAL?" Craig suddenly yelped, making Leo wince. " No,  I'm sorry Leo I didnt mean-" Craig began, before Butters stopped him. " No its fine. I understand how you feel about love. Im just uh.. Im sorry it had to be me and not some pretty girl" Butters said, voice cracking as tears pooled in his eyes. He turned to leave, expecting Craig to reject him instantly but froze when he felt a tight grip on his arm holding him in place. " Butters I.. I was wrong. I didnt know that i-... Butters im so glad that its you. Please trust me. Theres no one else id rather my soulmate was. I just wish that you had someone better than uh.. Well, me." Craig chuckled weakly. " Craig.." Butters said softly, reaching a hand out and turning Craigs face to look at him. " Sure, youre not perfect. But you know what? No one is. And thats ok. You dont have to be a god, you just have to try your best. Thats all any of us can do." Butters smiled.

Sorry if this was bad, I'm not great at writing AU requests. I should have another normal oneshot out soon though dont worry!