Staig - Braceface

Request by Rosolek-Chan and @moonlightmemories3

"Craaigggg" Stan pleaded making puppy eyes at Craig,  who shook his head,  his usual blank expression across his face. "Its not fair that everyone else got to see and I didn't" Stan frowned.  " They can't look that bad". He huffed, crossing his arms. Craig raised an eyebrow in respose, an expression on his face that said 'you wanna bet?'. Stan groaned, realising that Craig was planning on keeping his braces hidden for as long as he possibly could. He slumped against the wall in defeat next to his friend, yelping when his foot slipped, barely avoiding landing ass first on the ground. Craig snickered, holding a hand up to his mouth so that his teeth were hidden. Suddenly, an idea popped into Stans head, making him grin. Craig frowned in confusion at the boy as he stood up, smirking mischeviously. " If youre not going to show me willingly, im just gonna have to make you". Craig gulped, curious as to where Stan was going with this. Stan stepped closer to him, a serious expression on his face. Craig shuddered, his cheeks heating up as Stan got impossibly close, before whispering " What do you call a pig that does karate?". Craig rolled his eyes.  He looked at Stan, waiting for the answer. " A pork chop" Stan finished stepping back. Despite trying his best to hold it in, Craig couldnt help but to crack a smile , shaking his head. Stan pouted, knowing how much Craig liked horrible dad jokes and thinking that that one would have had him in stitches. " Hmm.. guess I have to up my game" Stan grinned. " What does a vegetarian zombie eat?"  Stan asked, Craig humming in thought, before looking at Stan for the answer. " GRAIIINNNSS" Stan groaned out in a zombie voice, pulling a face and walking with his arms outstretched. Craig laughed, quickly covering his mouth with his hand and laughing harder. " No cheating!"  Stan giggled, pulling Craigs hand away and smiling when he saw the blue braces on his friends teeth. " AGH!" Craig yelped, turning red and shutting his mouth. " I don't know why you hate them so much." Stan smiled, Craig rolling his eyes in response. " You look cute braceface" Stan shrugged, blushing darkly. Craigs lips curled upwards into a smirk as he raised his eyebrow. " You think im cute Marsh?" He teased, Stan blushing harder. " No..?" He lied, making Craig chuckle. " I just.. your braces arent the most disgusting thing ever is all" Stan laughed, Craig punching his arm lightly. " They suck though, I cant have toffees and theyre all ive been craving today." Craig groaned. " What about toffee ice cream? That wont get stuck to them." Stan proposed helpfully, making Craigs eyes light up. Craig grabbed his arm, dragging him behind him as he started walking. " Slow down! Not all of us have fucking giraffe legs!" Stan laughed, Craig smiling and flipping him off in response. " Not my fault that you guys are all tiny little goblin people"  Craig chuckled teasingly, but slowed down so that Stan was walking next to him. He considered letting his hand go, but since Stan didn't seem to notice that they were still doing it, he shrugged, not moving.  " So, gonna tell me where we're going braceface?" Stan asked, making Craig frown. " Not if that nicknames sticking". " Fine, fine, where we going though?" Stan asked curiously. " Icecream dumbass." Craig said, Stan looking up at him in confusion. " But I didn't bring any money" He frowned. " Yea, im gonna make you sit and watch me eat it all by myself" Craig rolled his eyes sarcastically, laughing when he saw Stans dissapointed expression. " Of course im gonna buy you some, idiot" Craig shook his head, heart skipping at the sparkle in Stan's eyes as he grinned widely in appreciation. " Thank youuuuu!" Stan smiled, Craig looking away as a light pink dusted over his cheeks. " Whatever" He mumbled. " Oh, we're here already" Craig realised, looking at the shop. He pulled Stan into the shop, quickly walking towards the counter. " Toffee." He said blankly, staring at the worker. " You want toffee flavour?" The woman asked, looking confused at the stoic boy in front of her, who nodded firmly. Craig looked to Stan. " What do you want?" He asked quietly. " Oh! Sorry I uh.. Strawberry please." Stan smiled at the woman, who began scooping their orders into cones. She paused when she looked up, noticing their hands that they now realised were still linked. " Aww, young love" She smiled, Craig yanking his hand away as the pair blushed darkly. " No ah! Uh! We're just friends!" Stan explained, his voice shaking nervously as she handed them the cones. Craig pulled his money out to pay, but the woman chuckled, shooing his hand away. " Its on the house, enjoy the rest of your date" She said kindly, making Craig huff angrily, holding back from flipping her off and stuffing the money back into his pocket, Stan mouthing a thank you before being dragged away by his friend. " What the fuck was up with her. I mean, you told her it wasn't like that." Craig said angrily. " I mean it does kind of look like we're a couple. Plus, we got free ice cream out of it." Stan shrugged, licking his ice cream and humming in satisfaction. " This was a good idea" Stan smiled. " But I.. I dont want her making you feel uncomfortable." Craig admitted, avoiding Stans eyes. " Huh? I didnt feel uncomfortable, why would I?" Stan tilted his head, licking the ice cream. " Because.. I'm gay and.. and you're not.. and people might think that you are.. and-" " Hey. Dude look at me. I don't care if people think we're dating. I'd be lucky to be dating someone as hot as you. Anyways, never said I was entirely straight." Stan admitted, grinning as Craig spluttered. " Huh?" Was all that Craig could manage to get out. Stan laughed. " Eat your ice cream, I thought you'd been craving it all day." He shook his head. " Craig opened his mouth to say something, but shrugged, choosing instead to taste the food. He groaned happily at the taste, closing his eyes as he sighed. " Woah, its that good? Can I have a taste?" Stan asked. Craig nodded, smirking as an idea popped into his head. He pulled the ice cream away, kissing Stan instead and looking at him innocently as Stans entire face turned red. " Taste good?" Craig asked, Stan's mouth hanging open as he nodded. " You know,if people are gonna think we are dating, might as well make it official." Craig suggested, acting confident to hide the millions of ' Fuck what have I done' s racing around in his head. He bit his lip, holding his breath as he waited for a response. He had liked Stan for a while now, did his friend really not feel the same way? Had he ruined his chance? Stan nodded, smiling widely. " So does this make us boyfriends?" He asked hopefully, sending sparks racing in Craigs chest. " I would like that a lot" Craig responded eagerly. " Me too" Stan agreed.