Stutters - All better?

Stan swung back and forth on the familiar swing set,  grinning happily when he heard small footsteps skipping up to him.  He turned around and was greeted with a smiling blonde boy,  who enthusiastically waved at him. " Hey Butters" Stan said as Leo plopped down next to him on the free swing. "Heya Stan! " he chimed,  swinging his legs adorably.  " Have fun at Tweeks? " Stan asked.  " Yea, but Craig came over and then they got all smoochy and yucky! " Butters said giggling and miming kissing in the air,  making Stan chuckle. " Yea I was helping Wendy get ready for her date with Bebe and she wouldn't stop talking about her the WHOLE time,  so I get you dude" Stan laughed. The pair held hands on the swings and sighed happily,  enjoying each others company and the warm sun shining on them.  " Im so glad that you finally got over her Stan,  you're so much happier now and I love seeing you laugh" Butters said softly. " Yea well I think we all know how I did that" Stan said,  kissing Butters hand and making him blush. " Stan!  Someone might see! " Butters whisper yelled,  holding back a laugh. " You know what?  Let them look. Im done pretending that im something that im not and im proud to have such an adorable boyfriend. YOU HEAR THAT WORLD?  ME AND LEOPOLD STOTCH ARE DATING AND NOTHINGS GONNA STOP US! " Stan proudly yelled with a huge grin plastered on his face. " Gay " They heard someone shout,  making both of them burst into a laughing fit. When they had recovered,  Stan looked across into his boyfriends eyes happily and sighed. " I love you dude" He said lovingly,  causing Butters to turn a shade of light pink. " Well gee,  I love you too Stan! " He grinned back,  showing his dimples and perfect teeth. " So..  You wanna tell the others? " Stan asked shyly.  " I mean,  Kyle knows already because you know..  Super best friends..  And Kenny knows because I always gush about you to him.. Aaaand Craig and Tweek know because of that time they caught us in the -" " Uh Stan?  Sounds like pretty much everyone already knows" Butters giggled.  " Oh yea " Stan laughed,  rubbing his neck with his free hand.  " Well..  We still have to tell fatass" They paused,  as Butters processed this information.  " Do you think Eric will be mad?" He asked quietly. " Why would he be? " Stan asked confused. " Well..  Because you know..  Im a fag.. " Butters said sadly.  " BUTTERS!  Dont say that!  Youre perfect and I dont care what that tub of lard has to say about us.  Being gay doesnt change anything about either of us ok baby? " Stan said concerned. " I just..  I hope Eric sees it that way is all.. " Butters said sadly,  remembering  all of the friendships his sexuality had ruined for him. " Hey Babe its ok" Stan said softly,  rubbing his hand gently. " Wanna see who can swing the highest? " He said,  knowing the competition would cheer up his boyfriend. " Well gee,  okay!" Butters said enthusiastically. " You win I kiss you,  You lose you kiss me?" Stan asked,  the bet making Butters chuckle.  " In other words you want a kiss? " Butters laughed,  before pushing hard off of the ground,  gettting a head start. " I still want to win though! " He smiled,  his cheating earning a " Hey! " From Stan who tried furiously to swing his legs and catch up. Butters short limbs were no match for the superior lanky boy,  as Stan swung so high that he nearly flippped over the bar. "OKAY OKAY YOU WIN! " Butters laughed,  trying to slow his swing to a halt by digging his shoes into the ground. Stan laughed and jumped from the swing,  falling onto his knees and wincing. " Stan! " The shorter boy yelled in concern,  as he ran over to the black haired boy on the ground.  Stan sat up,  exposing his bloody knee.  " Its ok babe its just a graze" He said reassuringly,  still grimacing from the discomfort. " Stan that looks really sore! We need to go and get plasters and antiseptic so it doesnt get infected. " Stan weakly giggled at the worried boy in front of him,  and placed his hands on his cheeks.  " I believe I am owed something? " Stan asked mischievously,  to which Butters replied by softening his worried face and rolling his eyes,  smiling gently. Butters leant forward and closed the gap between their lips. Stan took his hand off of Leos face and wrapped his arms around his waist instead,  pulling him on top of him and making himself fall backwards. He laughed happily,  staring into his boyfriends eyes lovingly. " Dude you are so adorable i cant even" Butters smiled happily at this,  until he realised Stans knee was still bleeding. " AH Stan you distacted me! " Butters said,  getting off of him and pulling a water bottle out of his bag that was next to them. " I dont have antiseptic but this should work ok" He said,  pouring water onto the cut. Stan rolled his eyes at the small boy,  laughing that he was worrying so much over a graze. Butters then pulled out a packet of hello kitty plasters and placed one on his knee.  " Dude" Stan said laughing.  " What I like her ok? " Butters giggled,  putting the things back and kissing the plaster gently.  " All better? " He asked,  satisfied with the goofy grin on Stans face. " Mmmhmm" Stan replied nodding,  dazed by the cuteness in front of him. " But my lips hurt a bit.. " Stan smirked slyly,  making Butters tilt his head in confusion.  " Better kiss them better too" Butters chuckled at his boyfriends flirting,  then pecked his lips lightly,  before offering him a hand up.  " Come on Stan let's get home,  if my parents notice im gone im so getting double grounded for sneaking out to meet you. " Butters laughed,  making Stan sigh.  " Yea ok..  I love you Butters" He smiled genuinely,  the sudden confession making Butters turn pink.  " I love you too Stan" He said, returning the smile and happily humming.