Bunny - Not so alone afterall

Request by YaoiLoverTrash69

Butters stepped back, admiring his work. He took another look at the book, making sure that he had done everything exactly right. He bit his lip, putting the book down when he was sure that the symbol he had drawn was perfect, and the candles were all in the correct positions. He nervously rubbed his knuckles together, taking a deep breath and stepping towards the center. Was he really going to go through with this? He opened his mouth, ready to complete the ritual but instead scurried back, checking the page one last time. He sighed at himself, knowing that he was stalling. " Come on Leo, this is to get revenge on them. Think about everything they've done to you" He mumbled to himself, putting on a determined expression and stepping into the center again. " This is their fault" He told himself, frowning unsurely. " Ok uh.... diast itahw tuod nuof yllau tcauo ylol" Butters stuttered out nervously, reciting the jumbled letters that he had written on his hand. " Did I uh.. Did I say that right?" He asked, voice shaky. " Aw hamburgers" He frowned, realising that the ritual hadnt worked. He sighed, stepping out of the shape and yelping when he was suddenly flung into the air. " AGH!" He screeched, wiggling his arms frantically. He screwed his eyes shut, curling up into a ball as he waited for this to be over. When nothing happened, he slowly opened his eyes, looking down to see that he was floating mid air. He cautiously uncurled his body, holding his hands out in front of him and regarding their seemingly normal appearance. He bit his lip nervously, wincing slightly when he felt something poke his bottom lip. Swirling his tongue around, he noticed that he now had fangs, a grin forming on his face. He wiggled his hands in excitement, doing a little flip in the air. He felt his head, running his fingers over the small red horns that had formed. Thinking back to the what the book had said, he felt behind himself, giggling excitedly when he felt two small wings fluttering and holding him up. Now he could finally give those bullies what they deserved. He flew downstairs, grateful that his parents were out as he shuddered to think how long they would ground him for turning himself into a demon. First stop, Eric Cartmans house. When he reached Erics door, he paused, debating whether this was too much. He had planned getting revenge for as long as he could remember, but now that it was actually happening he couldnt help but feel a pang of guilt. He rubbed his knuckles together, thinking about turning back and going home until this whole thing wore off. Afterall, just because he was hurting why should that mean others should? He sighed, turning around away from the door, but his heart rose to his throat when it clicked open. He swivelled around, shaking his thoughts from his head when he was met with the blank expression on Cartmans face. " Butters? What the fuck do you want?" Eric frowned, making the anger that was bubbling inside him resurface. " Im a demon now and.. And its time for my revenge!" He stuttered as one of his eyes began glowing red. The momentary fear flashing across Cartmans face made him smile, filling him with a new sense of confidence. " Uh.. Butters lets think about this ok?" Cartman laughed nervously, backing away and holding his hands up, Leo following him inside. " N.. No! Im sick of you always uh.. Always using me! A..and treating me like some kind of freak!" Butters said, his voice full of emotion. " No Butters im your friend see! Its me Eric! You know... I'm the one who said you could be a paladin in the stick of truth! The others wanted you to be a prisoner for the entire game!" Cartman lied in an attempt to defend himself, eyes darting to Kenny who had just come out of the kitchen holding a juice box, not even seeing what was happening yet. " Especially Kenny! Yea Kenny was the worst! You want revenge on him not me!" Eric spluttered, darting behind Kenny and shoving him closer to Leo. " My juicebox.." Kenny pouted dissapointedly as he dropped the box. He looked up, gulping when he was met with the angry face of Butters staring down at him from the air, eyes glowing and wings flapping. The two stared at eachother, everyone waiting in silence for something to happen. " Damn sick wings dude" Kenny gasped, walking up to Leo and lifting one of his wings, startling him and making him fall to the floor. " Oh shit, sorry Leo" Kenny said, holding out a hand to help Butters up and smiling warmly at him. Butters reached for his hand before suddenly shaking his head, his eyes returning to red as he flew into the air again, the force from his wings knocking Kenny to the floor. " N..no! Im a demon now! Im evil!" Butters protested. " Nuh uh" Kenny grinned, making Butters frown as Eric stood closer, no longer looking as scared. " Kennys right! You're still just a whiny little pushover" Cartman laughed, Kenny opening his mouth to disagree. " NO IM NOT!" Butters yelled, stopping Kenny from saying anything. " Oh yea? PROVE IT! Kill Kenny!" Cartman dared, looking up at the boy with a fierce look in his eyes. " F.. Fine! I will!" Butters stuttered, creating a fireball in his hand that made Eric gasp. Kennys eyes widened, looking back at the blonde. " Butters.. I.." Kenny began. Butters flew closer to his friend, eyes welling with tears as his memory flooded with all of the good times he had had with Kenny. Kenny had been his best friend, the only one to stand up for him, the only one who treated him like a person. He hesitated, the fireball fading. He couldnt hurt Kenny. He felt a tear fall down his face as he put his hand down, the fire completely gone as Kenny watched him approach. " Leo.. Leo no matter what you have to know that I.." Kenny began honestly, his own eyes watering as he felt his heart sting from the idea that maybe he didnt mean as much to Butters as he had thought. " I care about you so much and.." Kenny began crying, closing his eyes as he anticipated his own death. " And no matter how many times you kill me I will always love you" Kenny said, crying to himself, thinking that when he came back to life Leo would just hunt him down again. " Ken, I could never hurt you. I'm so sorry." Butters spluttered from in front of him and Kenny felt arms wrap him into a hug. He hugged back, opening his eyes to see Leos wigs fading into nothingness as the two embraced. " Kenny I just wanted to get back at Eric, but.. But I couldnt even do that!" He cried. " Thats not a bad thing Leo.. You're a good person. Its just who you are" Kenny comforted him, holding him closer. " Kenny I'm so sorry. You're the only one who cares about me and.. And I made you cry.." Butters sniffled, Eric watching the two with a confused expression. " Gay" He mocked from his spot on the floor, making Kenny bite his lip angrily. " Hold on a second Buttercup" Kenny said softly, letting go of Leo and walking towards Eric. He rolled his sleeve up, punching the boy square in the face and smiling in satisfaction when he screeched, running upstairs into his room to cry. " Sorry, we were saying..?" Kenny apologised. Butters chuckled lightly. " Look, its okay. You were angry, it happens to all of us. Just please, next time you get mad talk to me rather than turning into a demon?" Kenny laughed, sitting down in front of Leo and holding his hands gently. Butters nodded, giggling and looking up into Kennys eyes. " Thank you Kenny.. " He smiled honestly. " You make me feel like im not so alone afterall" He admitted. " You are never alone. And I wasnt lying earlier. No matter what you do I will always love you." Kenny blushed. Butters turned red, smiling widely. " me too".