Tyde - It wont smell the same

Request by GilbertBeilshmidt8

" Why do you have so many of these? " Token frowned,  holding up one of Clydes letterman jackets as they searched for things to tie dye. "Uh because they're cool Token thats why" Clyde explained,  pulling out a white shirt.  " OOH THIS IS PERFECT" He grinned,  shoving it in Tokens face. " Clyde you're about as cool as Tweeks 2 hour powerpoint about coffee" Token chuckled,  making Clyde pout.  " You just dont understand true talent" Clyde grinned as he threw another shirt at him. " You think we have enough now? " Clyde asked,  surveying the shirts that Token had folded neatly in his arms. Token hummed in thought.  " I feel like it wouldn't be a proper Clyde and Token adventure if we didn't do something we regret later" Token decided. " You right" Clyde agreed, scanning the room and smiling when his eyes fell upon a creepy doll his grandma had bought him for his birthday a few years back,  and his dad had recently found under his bed. " Im sorry Stella but you are going to a better place" He said to the doll,  grabbing it from the wardrobe and shaking it in his hands,  grimacing at the weird realistic eyelashes. " This thing gave me nightmares for two straight months" He shuddered.  " Oh,  so this is Stella" Token frowned,  remembering the 3AM calls he would get from his friend,  crying about the stupid piece of plastic.  " Aww you remembered herrrr" Clyde smiled,  wiggling the doll near his friends face.  " I think she likes you too Tokeyyyy" Clyde teased,  making kissing noises as Token swatted it out of his face,  kind of creeped out by the way it was staring at him. " Lets just go do this,  I can't wait to drown her in dye" He grimaced. Clyde skipped downstairs, humming as he opened the sliding door into the garden, Token following behind him trying not to drop everything. Clyde excitedly plopped onto the grass as he waited for Token to join him.  He smirked as he watched his friend stumble towards him.  " Youre so slowwwww" Clyde teased as Token raised an eyebrow at him,  stopping walking and dropping the clothes and doll,  making Clyde pout.  Token laughed at the expression on Clydes face,  bending over to pick everything back up again.  Clyde tilted his head, grinning as he took the oppurtunity to stare at his friends ass.  " Damnnn Toke! " He whistled.  Token rolled his eyes as Clyde shrugged.  " No homo but you do be kinda thicc" He said honestly as Token sat down next to him, careful not to mess up his jeans too much. " Ass aside,  how do we do this? " Clyde asked,  motioning to all of the equipment they had set up before,  well,  the equipment that Token had set up whilst Clyde ate Tacos and offered moral support from the hammock. " First we gotta twist what we wanna dye and tie it together with elastic bands. " Token said,  ignoring Clydes comments about his butt.  " Wait...  Is that why they call it tie dye?  Because the first step is to- OH MY GOD TOKEN THATS WHY THEY CALL IT TIE DYE! " Clyde said excitedly,  causing Token to facepalm.  Hard.  " Clyde I swear to God you are the dumbest idiot I know" Token sighed.  Clyde grinned in response,  making Token blush slightly when he showed his dimples and perfect teeth.  " Goddamn it.. " Token muttered as he turned his attention to the tie dye.  " So what colours do you want? " Clyde asked as he picked up the dye bottles,  making Token cringe as he grabbed them from him.  " Clyde I love you but we all know that you can't be trusted with things that stain" Token laughed nervously as he remembered the time when Clyde had drawn over him at a sleepover because he fell asleep first. The pen had turned out to be a sharpie,  so Token was left with " Clyde is sexy" and drawings of dicks on him for an entire week. " Awweee you said you love meeeee" Clyde teased.  " Thats what you're taking from that?  Ok Clyde"  Token laughed.  " Im gonna do purple and yellow,  you want blue and red? " Token asked as he began to dye his own shirt. " Yeeeeeeeee" Clyde agreed,  taking the dyes as Token watched him cautiously.  " Can we make the doll just plain red? " Clyde asked thoughtfully as he squeezed the red bottle onto the shirt.  " She'll look like a murder victim. " Token laughed.  " Exactly" Clyde chuckled. " How about red and white,  then it will look pretty but also still give us both nightmares"  Token said thoughtfully,  laughing at the excited look on Clydes face as he agreed. " What now? " Clyde said as he held up his shirt.  " You gotta put in the water" Token said,  pointing at the tub in front of Clyde. " Oh ok" Clyde said happily,  dropping it in just as Token realised what was about to happen.  " CAREFU-" He managed to get out,  before water splashed all over Clyde. Clyde had a blank expression,  before his eyes started to well up.  " Clyde n-" Token winced,  just as Clyde burst out into tears. " THIS WAS MY- FAVORITE SHIRT AND,  AND I GOT IT WET AND,  AND NOW ITS RUINEDDDD" Clyde cried.  Token couldn't help but roll his eyes at the actual baby in front of him. " Clyde man,  it's okay,  we can just put it on the washing line,  its just water. " Token sighed.  " YOU DONT GET IT!  IT WONT SMELL THE SAME NOW! " " Smell the same? " Token said,  raising an eyebrow in confusion. " Be-because it smells lik-like you because you gave me it and- and now its not gonna any- anymooreeeee" Clyde cried,  making Token blush slightly as he involuntarily smirked. " Clyde if you wanted it to smell of me you could have just said" Token grinned,  taking off his own shirt and laughing at the way Clyde immediately stopped crying when his eyes locked onto Tokens abs. " Here,  have this one" Token grinned,  handing his shirt to Clyde. Clyde sniffled,  looking at his friend gratefully.  " Thank you" He said,  wiping his eyes on his hands as he took his wet shirt off, putting the new one on and snuggling into it as Token went to hang up the old one to dry.  Token smiled as he came back,  looking at his beaming friend.  " Token you are the best" Clyde smiled happily,  hugging Token as he sat back down. " Why did you want it to smell of me anyways you freak? " Token joked as Clyde turned slightly pink,  scratching his neck nervously.  " Well...  I don't like it when you're not with me..  And I don't know..  I guess I like..  Dude its hard to explain. " Clyde frowned in thought. " mmm..  I think I know what you mean" Token smiled. " Token...  Is it gay if I wanna kiss you right now? " Clyde asked.  " Dude I fucking- Of course this would be how your confession went" Token sighed,  laughing at how dumb his friend was.  Clyde chuckled,  meeting Tokens eyes.  As their laughter died down,  the pair felt themselves moving closer,  until the tension was unbearable. " I love you Token. " Clyde admitted.  " I love you too" Token smiled as the pair closed the distance,  kissing eachother softly.