Kyman - Worth it

Sorry I know I have requests to do they are coming I swear 😅 I have over 40 unfinished drafts atm. But don't be shy to request more I love getting them!! 😊 Also not all of the drafts are requests dont worry 😂

Kyle's head began to droop as he felt his eyelids grow heavy. " Jew! You nearly got us both killed!" Cartman hissed as he paused the game. His expression softened when he saw how tired his friend was, and he couldn't hold back a smile as Kyle yawned adorably. " Sorry Cartman, I'm just sleepy" Kyle apologised, rubbing his eyes tiredly. " If you're tired then go to sleep idiot"  Cartman said, the insult not hiding the fact that he genuinely cared about the ginger sitting next to him. " Are you sure? I don't wanna miss the beginning of next year." Kyle frowned, looking at the clock. " It's only 11, I'll just wake you up in an hour and then we can go back to sleep again." Eric offered. " But won't you get lonely?" Kyle smirked, making Eric roll his eyes as he punched his shoulder lightly. " Sleep asshole" He chuckled, throwing a blanket onto Kyles head. " Thanks fatass" Kyle giggled, removing the blanket and wrapping it over himself as he laid down. Cartman turned his attention back to the game.  After a while, Kyle started to snore quietly, making Cartman turn to look at him. He was using his arms as a pillow, and his cheek was squished against one adorably, reminding Cartman of an anime character. His skin looked so soft, Eric thought to himself as he smiled. A curl of his red hair fell out of his hat and over his face, and Cartman couldn't help but to lean over and stroke it away. His heart jumped when Kyle moved slightly, but he relaxed when he continued to sleep. Eric realised what he was doing, shooting up in the chair as he blushed bright red. Why the fuck was he willingly touching the Jew? He pressed play on his game again. As he played, he kept sneaking glances at the sleeping boy, scolding himself when looking too long made him die. " For fucks sake, damn ginger" He frowned quietly. He stood up, resting the controller on the sofa as he went to get a drink. " Fucking.. Jew being so fucking... cute and shit" Cartman grumbled, getting a bottle of mountain dew from the fridge. " Stupid ass... adorable little shit" He continued under his breath as he walked back into the living room, glancing over at the clock. 11:30. He still had half an hour before he had to wake Kyle up. Cartman flopped onto the sofa, opening the bottle and drinking the fizzy liquid as he frowned. He wasn't going to get anywhere in this game while Kyle was being so distracting. Suddenly Cartman saw a sharpie laying on the counter, a smirk forming on his lips as an idea popped into his head. " This is what you get for being so damn cute" Eric whispered, grinning as he grabbed the pen, removing the lid with a pop. He crawled up to Kyle, humming thoughtfully before giggling to himself. He drew a dick on Kyles face. Eric sat back, admiring his work. He leant forwards again, writing ginger across Kyles forehead. Then he bit his lip as he tried to think of what else he could do. He absentmindedly drew a love heart, but frowned when he realised it looked too empty. He wrote E+K inside of it, smirking in satisfaction. He stood up, putting the pen down as he went to grab his phone, snapping a photo and grinning. He sent it to their groupchat, plopping on the sofa and leaning back comfortably as he waited for his friends to respond. Damn it, Kyle was cute when he wasn't being an asshole. Cartman groaned, throwing his head back. Who was he kidding? Kyle was cute even when he was being an asshole. Kyle mumbled something in his sleep. Cartman looked over, interested as to what he was dreaming about. " Mmm... Fuck off fatass.." Kyle mumbled, smiling as he snuggled further into his own arms. Cartman raised an eyebrow. He was dreaming about him? Eric looked towards the clock, sighing in dissapointment when he realised that they only had about five minutes until midnight. That meant that it was time to wake the Jew. " Kyle" He said softly. " Kyle?" He repeated when Kyle didn't move. He frowned. " YO JEW!" He yelled, laughing when Kyle jumped in shock, falling onto the floor with a thump. " What the fuck asshole!" Kyle frowned, rubbing his head. " Are you ok?" Cartman laughed as Kyle plopped down on the sofa next to him, crossing his arms. " Well my head hurts now" He pouted. Cartman rolled his eyes sighing. "Come here" He said, pulling Kyle closer to him as he turned his body to face the Jew." What are you-" Kyle asked confused as Eric pulled of his hat, burying his fingers in Kyle's hair. Kyle shivered at the comforting feeling as Cartman massaged his scalp. " Woah.." Cartman accidentally let slip. " What?" Kyle asked. " NOTHING.. Its just.. Your hair is ugly and whatever but.. I didn't expect your dumb Jew fro to be so soft." Cartman blushed, thankful that Kyle wasn't looking at him. " Do you uh... do you really think it's ugly?" Kyle asked quietly, taking Cartman aback. " What? Of course.... not"  He admitted, frowning at his own lack of ability to lie to Kyle recently. Kyle said nothing, but smiled in response, leaning into Erics hands. " Hey, look, we have three minutes left of this year" Kyle said softly, holding up his phone to show Cartman. Cartman removed his hands from Kyles hair, making him turn to meet his eyes. " This year has been crazy huh?" Kyle chuckled. " You have no idea" Cartman replied under his breath. " What do you mean?" Kyle frowned in confusion. Cartman looked back to him, and Kyle could see in his eyes that there was something he wasn't telling him, something that he wanted to say. " Cartman you know you can tell me anything right?" Kyle reassured him, placing a hand on his friends. " I.. I think.. For fucks sake I can't take you seriously with that on your face" Cartman broke down into giggles as he looked at the pen marks. " What on my face?" Kyle asked, wiping his face with his fingers to see what Cartman meant. " It's nothing" Cartman smirked. " Kyle looked at him suspiciously, picking up his phone to look in the camera. Cartman grabbed his wrist. making him drop the phone. " Wait until midnight" Cartman grinned at him. Kyle raised an eyebrow at him. " So, what were you going to say earlier" Kyle asked. Cartmans laughter died down as he bit his lip nervously.  " Fatass answer me" Kyle frowned.  " I was just going to say that I...  You're not a complete...  I mean that.. " " Spit it out Cartman" Kyle said,  getting impatient with Cartmans spluttering.  " I dont hate you ok? " Cartman blurted out.  " Wow..  It was really that hard for you to admit that huh. " Kyle said blankly,  hurt showing on his face.  " No Kyle you dumbass I didn't mean-" " Look whatever Eric I don't care its fine. " Kyle bitterly rolled his eyes. " FOR FUCKS SAKE KYLE LISTEN TO ME" Cartman yelled,  making Kyle look at him confused.  " I LOVE YOU OK?  It's..  It's hard for me to say stuff like that so just...  Look im sorry... Now stop being an asshole about it " Cartman blushed.  " You.. You love me? " Kyle said,  his eyes widening. " Of course I fucking do" Cartman said,  squeezing his eyes shut as he held in tears from assuming that Kyle was about to reject him. Fireworks sounded outside as Kyles alarm went off signalling the new year had just begun.  " Happy new year. " Cartman said weakly,  looking downwards until Kyle pulled his face to look towards his own. " Happy new year" Kyle smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. When the two pulled away, Eric looked at him shocked.  " You just did that because its tradition right? " He spluttered,  making Kyle laugh at him.  " No you idiot,  I love you too" Kyle grinned,  making Cartman smile warmly at him.  " Now I'm sleepy" Kyle yawned,  grabbing the blanket and laying back down on the sofa.  He held the blanket in the air,  patting the space next to him.  " Come on asshole" He smiled as Eric snuggled under it next to him.  He hugged his friend,  grinning when a pudgy arm wrapped around his waist in return.  Kyle grabbed his phone,  turning the camera on and flipping it to face him.  " ERIC YOU ASSHOLE! " He laughed,  pushing Cartman off of the sofa as he saw the drawings on his face.  " Worth..  It.. " Cartman grinned from the floor,  rubbing his ass that had landed first.