Cryle - Just coffee

Craig sat in the library,  frowning as he tried to concentrate on his homework.  Wasn't the library supposed to be quiet?  He snapped the pencil that he didn't realise he had been gripping so tightly as he sighed loudly. He turned his head to look at Stan,  Cartman,  Kenny and Kyle,  all sitting together on a table as they spoke loudly about their own work.   He narrowed his eyes,  hoping that someone would notice his anger and tell them to shut up for once. He glared at the loudest of the four and watched as his annoying red curls bounced up and down as he spoke. " Fucking dumb fucking nerd and his dumb fucking laugh and the dumb fucking way his eyes light up when he is passionate about some dumb fucking thing. " Craig grumbled under his breath,  ignoring the fact that his face was heating up from the small things about Kyle that he loved. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise Kenny smirking at him from his table,  nor did he realise when he stood up,  telling his friends that he would be right back before slinking over to Craig,  sliding into the seat opposite him. " Heyyy Craiigggyy" Kenny grinned,  pulling his hood down as he laid his head on his hands.  Craig jumped in shock,  darting his head to Kenny who only smirked wider. " What do you want satsuma" Craig snarled,  scowling at the expression on Kennys face. " Saw you staring at my freckled friend over there" He grinned as Craig turned red.
" Yea because you guys are being noisy ass dicks and im trying to focus" Craig retorted,  hiding his face with a book,  which Kenny was quick to snatch. The blonde laughed,  causing Craig to narrow his eyes.  " Come on space boy just admit that you like him" Kenny teased,  making Craig blush. " What?  I don't like him dude! " Craig whisper yelled,  suddenly very conscious of how loud they were being.  " Oh yea?  Then what if I told you that he's dating someone? " Kenny lied.  " HE'S WHAT? " Craig suddenly felt jealousy bubble inside of him before getting that he was joking,  and when he saw the expression on Kennys face his eyes widened.  " Oh shit" He realised.  " Oh shit indeed my stoic friend" Kenny smiled.  " Dude im gay" Craig thought out loud.  " And so is Kyle" Kenny winked,  hopping up quickly and going to rejoin his friends. " Wait Kenny!  Kenny! " Craig whispered as his friend sat back down at the other table. Craig groaned,  flopping his head onto the table. Craig Tucker could not have a crush on one of Stan's gang,  the assholes that stole his $100 and dragged him to Peru. Craig was eventually snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder. " Go away Kenny" He grumbled into his arms. " Kenny said you needed some help with the homework" Kyle offered,  making Craig tense up when he realised who had tapped him. " Craig? " Kyle asked when he didn't move. Craig then sat up nervously,  meeting Kyles confused face and feeling his own turning red. " Uh..  Yea..  Help would be uh..  Help would be nice" Craig smiled,  causing Kyle to happily beam.  The ginger took a look at the snapped pencil,  chuckling lightly.  " I'll just go get my pencil. " He grinned.  Craig glared at Kenny from his table,  mouthing 'fuck you' as Kenny giggled and stuck his thumbs up in good luck. " Okay so,  what part are you stuck on? " Kyle said as he reappeared with a pencil,  sliding into the seat next to Craigs. " Uhh.. " Craig looked down at the jumble of numbers and shapes that littered his text book. " Question 1" He admitted in embarrassment,  rubbing the back of his neck. " Hmm,  okay! " Kyle said cheerfully, making Craig smile. " Well when you add fractions,  you have to find the common denominator. " He began.  After half an hour of Kyle explaining and Craig being shocked that he could actually understand,  the pair had finally finished everything. " And done! " Craig grinned proudly,  writing the last number as he put the pencil down. Kyle clapped in praise,  laughing as Craig did a little bow from his seat. " Thanks Kyle,  you really didn't have to help me" Craig smiled gratefully,  making Kyle shrug.  " Eh it was nothing,  plus,  I like spending time with you,  we have to do it more"  He grinned,  making the corners of Craigs mouth curl up happily. " Well since you helped me,  how about I buy us both a coffee?  It's the least I can do" Craig offered.  " I mean- you don't have to- like I know you're probably busy and stuff but like-" "I'd love to" Kyle smiled warmly. A loud thump from the table next to them made them jump as they turned to see Cartman reluctantly handing $5 to a smug looking Kenny. " Told you he'd say yes" Kenny smirked,  putting the money away as Stan laughed at his friends. " Hey mine too dude" Stan said,  holding out his hand to Eric who groaned loudly and slapped another $5 into his hand. " Fuck you Stan how was I supposed to know that Craig wasn't a pussy" He growled,  pouting as he crossed his arms. " You happy now Jew? " He snapped as the three noticed Craig and Kyle staring at them. " What the fuck are you talking about fatass" Kyle asked.  " You and your boyfriend just lost me $10!" Eric whined. " Wait,  Craigs not uh.. " Kyle spluttered ,  turning red. " Yea its just coffee" Craig coughed. Cartman Stan and Kenny burst into laughter as they watched the two try to hide their feelings for each other. " Whatever you say Craig" Kenny chuckled,  getting up from his seat. The other two followed,  wiping tears of laughter from their eyes.  " Just coffee" Eric shook his head as he grinned at Kenny,  walking towards the door.  " Told you you could do it dude" Stan smiled,  highfiving a red faced Kyle as he left with the others. Craig and Kyle looked at eachother slowly. The room was quiet until they simultaneously burst into laughter together at their own obliviousness. " Dude im so gay" Kyle laughed.  " Me too" Craig chuckled,  meeting Kyles eyes and at that point they both knew,  it wasn't going to be just coffee.

( It was gonna be a date is what I mean by that sorry if it isnt clear)