Cryde - I'm taken?

Here's that Cryde fic I said I'd make ErrorFreshSTAN

Clyde grinned, seeing Craig sitting on the stairs. " Craig!!! I didnt' think you would actually come!" Clyde said happily, walking up to him. " Yea well you wouldn't shut up about how much you wanted me to" Craig mumbled, resting his head on his hands bored as the music blared. " Aww, so you do care about me" Clyde smirked. " No, I just didn't want you be annoying about it later" Craig shrugged. Clyde chuckled, seeing through the lie. " One day you will admit that you don't hate me Tucker" Clyde said, sitting down next to him. " Hey wanna see a photo I took of Stan earlier?" Clyde asked, getting out his phone. " Not rea- and you're showing me anyway ok." Craig said, looking at the photo of Stan making out with Kyle. " Called it." Craig said simply. " You so did not" Clyde teased him. " Yea I did" Craig frowned. Clyde took a breath in, sighing happily. " This could be us you know" He admitted, leaning back as he smirked. Craig was grateful for the pink lighting in the room as he felt a blush spread across his face. " You wish" He said simply, trying to hide his embarassment. " Dude you're so mean to meeee" Clyde chuckled, punching his shoulder lightly as Craig grinned. " You wanna come dance? You must be bored just sitting here" Clyde offered. " You know how I feel about dancing" Craig said, shaking his head. " Well.. maybe if I dance then it will make you wanna join in too" Clyde grinned, hopping up and facing Craig. " Clyde don-" He began, giving up when Clyde started dancing like an idiot. Craig felt a smile tug at his lips, which Clyde clearly noticed, encouraging him to dance more. He grinned at his friend, shaking his hips and holding a hand out that he then ran through his hair shrugging when Craig refused it. Suddenly, an idea popped into Clyde's head. He turned around, starting to twerk as the music changed. " Clyde stop" Craig chuckled, watching his friend. " Nu uh, look how good I am" Clyde laughed. " Kenny taught me. How do you not want a peice of this CAKE?" Clyde giggled, blowing a kiss to his friend. " I fucking hate you " Craig laughed. Clyde moved closer to him, and Craig's eyes widened when he realised what was about to happen. He jumped up, narrowly avoiding a lap dance. " OK OK  I'll dance with you! You've been spending waaaay too much time around the satsuma lately" Craig laughed. Clyde jumped excitedly, grabbing Craigs hands. Craig wiggled a little on the spot to the music while Clyde got way into the dance. " Come on, you can do better than that!" Clyde grinned, making Craig roll his eyes. Craig's smile grew wider as he got more into the dance, eventually matching even the chaotic energy of his best friend. The pair danced, laughing happily as the music played. " HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN CLYDE?" Token's worried voice yelled from the living room. The pair grinned to eachother as they carried on dancing. " CLYDE? Oh god please tell me he isn't on the roof again" Token muttered, looking for his friend and sighing with relief when he found the pair. " Jesus Clyde I was worried you assho-" Token began, eyes widening in disbelief as he saw Craig actually dancing. He knew that Craig wasn't really as emotionless as he acted, but he had never thought he would see the day when he would dance willingly in public. Craig stopped, turning red when he noticed Token looking at him. " Woah Clyde, you've really got this boy falling for you huh?" Token smirked at them, making Clyde turn around to see him. " CLYDE! I've been looking for you! How about we get a drink together?" Bebe smirked, coming around the corner and making Craig scowl at her. " Uh.. Im actually uh.." Clyde spluttered awkwardly, backing away from her. " Come on Clyde, you know you don't wanna be single forever" She flirted, making Craig crack his knuckles as he tried to control his jealousy. " He's actually taken." Craig growled. Clyde and Token both looked at him confused. " What do yo-" Clyde began, before he was interrupted by Craig smashing their lips together. When he pulled away, Bebe rolled her eyes, huffing as she left. Clyde stared at Craig in disbelief, panting heavily. " And when were you two going to tell mama Token?" Token smirked at them. " I uh.. I didn't even know Token.." Clyde spluttered, looking at Craig, who was now realising what he had done as he clapped a hand over his mouth, shocked at himself. " Sorry I uh.." He began, Token holding back laughter as he realised that this was the first time that Craig was actually letting Clyde know that he felt the same way. " I think you two need to go get some air" Token grinned, motioning towards the empty garden. Craig nodded, walking towards the door. Clyde looked back at Token, jumping as he excitedly mouthed " OHMYGOD YES!" Before, following his friend. The two stepped outside, sitting down on the decking. Clyde watched as Craig breathed out, the moonlight highlighting his face perfectly and making Clyde's heart race even more than before. " So... I'm taken?" Clyde smirked, referring to what Craig had said earlier. Craig said nothing as the blush returned to his face. " I see that blush Craigyyyy" Clyde grinned happily. " Im just warm" Craig mumbled in defense, looking away. Craig shivered as the cold air blew against them, giving away the lie. " Mmmhhmm" Clyde smirked, taking off his jacket and draping it over Craig's shoulders. Craig grabbed it, grateful for the extra warmth, pulling it further over himself. The smell of Clydes cologne on it made his heart jump as he inhaled thickly. " So, wanna do that again?" Clyde asked. " Do what?" Craig said, looking at him confused. Clyde grabbed Craigs chin, pulling him into another kiss in response. Craig smiled, not pulling away as he closed his eyes. When they finally seperated for air, Craig smirked. " You taste like Tacos, go eat a mint" He teased, making Clyde punch his shoulder lightly. " Hey!" He chuckled. " That's what happens when you survive solely on Tacos and gummy worms dipshit" Craig grinned. " So, do you wanna uh.." Craig began nervously, rubbing the back of his neck as he blushed again. " Do I wanna what?" Clyde asked. " Be boyfriends or whatever" Craig mumbled quietly. Clyde grinned happily. " I would want nothing else" He replied, pulling his friend into a warm hug and feeling complete when two arms wrapped around his back in return.