Bunny - Soft hair and warm hugs

Kenny sat swinging his legs at the airport,  impatiently waiting for his boyfriend to get back from his two week trip to Italy with his parents.  The two had video called every day,  but Kenny had still missed his soft hair and warm hugs. He sighed as he stared at his watch,  checking his phone for any texts,  even though he knew Butters was too good to break the rules and text on an aero plane. Suddenly,  Kenny saw movement,  and  heard a familiar giggle from behind the doors.  His eyes lit up when he saw his favorite blonde laughing with his parents,  and grinned goofily when he caught his eyes. Butters quickly sprinted to Kenny,  jumping into his arms as Kenny spun him around happily. Butters buried his face in Kenny's neck,  inhaling the familiar smell of leather and cologne. Kenny smiled as he was surrounded with the sweet smell of vanilla and strawberries.  He looked up to see Butters parents glaring at him,  and kissed his boyfriends cheek before putting him down.  " I MISSED YOU SO MUCH KEN! " Butters yelled happily,  jumping up and down in front of him. " I missed you more babe" Kenny smiled,  linking their hands together and leaning down to kiss his boyfriend again. Stephen loudly coughed,  trying to break up the teenagers.  " Dad can I go get coffee with Kenny please? " Butters pleaded hopefully,  with no intention of actually ordering the bitter liquid,  but he wanted to please his dad by appearing more *manly*. "I'll be home before dinner,  I promise!". " Fine but when you get home you're grounded mr" Stephen replied.  " Oh hamburgers" Butters mumbled,  but was suddenly cheered up as Kenny dragged him out of the airport to his car. Kenny jumped into the drivers seat,  and Butters sat next to him a smile plastered on his face. "Was the flight ok Leo? " Kenny asked while pulling out of the car park. " Yea,  I sat next to this little girl who reminded me of Karen.  I can't wait to see Karen again actually.  " Butters  smiled. " Yea she's been sooooo excited to see you again.  I'm so glad that my two favorite people get along so well" Kenny said grinning.  Butters smiled,  staring at Kenny's face.  " What..  Do I have something on my face? " Butters replied by shaking his head and humming contentedly. " No,  I just missed seeing you this happy. " Kenny smiled wider " You're gonna give me toothache if you don't stop being so sweet Butterfly" He laughed and pulled up outside their favorite coffee shop; Tweak bros.  They entered the shop,  hearing a "GAH! " From behind the counter.  " Craig stop  I'm trying to work" Tweek laughed.  " Hey Craig" Kenny said,  fist bumping the dark haired male in front of him. " Hey..  GAH..  Butters! " Tweek smiled. " We missed you! " Butters beamed at this,  and hugged the twitchy blonde. Kenny and Craig stared lovingly at the blondes. " Dude we're so lucky" Kenny smiled,  and Craig agreed with a hum. "You guys want the usual?  Tweek said,  releasing Butters from the hug" Butters nodded,  shivering from only wearing his thin long sleeved shirt in the middle of winter. " Ah shit babe come here" Kenny said,  removing his orange parka and draping it over Leo's shoulders. Butters smiled appreciatively,  and went to sit at their usual table. Kenny sat next to him on the comfy sofa chair, and Leo snuggled into his boyfriends chest.  " Italy was nice,  but id rather be here any day" Butters said truthfully. " Fuck I love you so much Buttercup" Kenny said,  stroking the soft yellow hair that he had missed so much. Tweek came over holding a hot chocolate topped with a huge pile of whipped cream,  marshmallows and chocolate,  and a mug of black coffee for Kenny." Here you go guys,  on the house" Tweek said smiling at them".  " Thanks Tweakers" Kenny smiled gratefully,  putting the drinks down in front of them. Tweek happily skipped away,  hanging up his apron and  waving goodbye to the pair as Craig wrapped his arm around him and they left. Butters enthusiastically grabbed his mug with both hands,  shoving his face into it and taking a large gulp.  He pulled away and Kenny laughed at the large blob of whipped cream he had on his nose. Butters happily licked his lips at the feeling of the silky chocolate liquid running down his throat,  and tilted his head in confusion when he saw Kenny giggling at him. Kenny leaned in,  kissing his nose to get rid of the cream it was covered in.  Butters blushed when he realised what had happened,  and put a marshmallow in Kennys mouth before he could make fun of him. Kenny happily chewed the gooey sweet,  gazing at Butters light blue eyes. " Wanna taste my cocoa? " Butters asked innocently,  but Kenny being Kenny smirked and pulled Butters into a kiss,  his tongue exploring every inch of his chocolate tasting mouth. " hmm..  Too sweet for me" Kenny chuckled as he watched a light blush creep over Butters nose. " I love how after six years you still blush when I kiss you unexpectedly" Kenny stated lovingly. "And I love how you still blush when I dress up as majorine" Butters teased back. " What can I say, " Kenny brushed the blonde hair out of Butters eyes. " I have the prettiest girlfriend and the cutest boyfriend" Butters leaned into Kennys hand,  which was now resting on his cheek,  and closed his eyes smiling contently.  Kenny sipped the hot coffee in front of him,  admiring his boyfriends beauty,  and hovering his hand over the small ring box he secretly held in his pocket,  hoping that today would be the day he would finally gather the courage to give it to his Buttercup.

Part two is later in the book (More than words can say)