Bunny - Can we do it again?

Request by The-One-Deadly-Sin
Sorry if this turned out bad 😅

Kenny stood in the middle of the party,  scowling with narrowed eyes at the sight in front of him. His mouth was crinkled into a grimace as jealousy bubbled up inside of him and the red paper cup that he was holding suddenly crumpled in his hand with a loud crunch. " Woah Kenny man chill" Stan said from beside him,  following his gaze until he saw what he was frowning at. " Oh,  its Butters again,  you need to-" " He looks so uncomfortable!  Cant that fucking moron see that? "  Kenny interrupted,  motioning towards the girl flirting with Leo. " Fuck this I have to save him" Kenny decided,  marching towards the pair and leaving Stan on his own. " Uh okay bye then " Stan grumbled behind him as he rejoined the party. Kenny was about to snap at the girl,  but hesitated as the thought hit him that maybe he was overreacting.  What if Leo really did want a girlfriend,  who was Kenny to take that away from him? Kenny just wanted Butters to be happy.  He sighed as he began to turn away,  but the familiar chirpy voice made his head swing to face a smiling Leo. " Heya Ken! " Kenny grinned,  goofily waving back until he saw the annoyed look on the girls face. " Hey Leo,  you wanna get out of here? Party's pretty lame. " Kenny asked,  the subtle look he gave and slight tone change signifying that this was the rescue that Leo had secretly been hoping for ever since the girl approached. Butters nodded gratefully,  following his friend who gave the now angry looking girl a smug smirk as he walked past her. They left the house,  sitting on the porch steps and enjoying the quiet compared to the blaring music inside. Butters took in a deep breath of the cold night air and exhaled,  causing a small white cloud to ghost over his lips. He smiled sweetly as he turned to Kenny. " Thanks for that Ken,  that girl really couldn't take a hint" He nervously chuckled ,  admittedly feeling guilty for leaving the girl without even saying goodbye,  but incredibly grateful that Kenny had helped him out of that situation,  he was way too nice to say anything himself. " No problem Butterfly, just glad you're not having to deal with that anymore,  guess its a con of being so damn adorable. " Kenny winked,  causing a light blush to dust over Leo's cheeks and nose. Kenny grinned at this,  finding it funny that even after years of constant flirting he could still make Leo flustered. " You cold Lee? " Kenny questioned,  noticing that he was only wearing a T-shirt.  " I can take it" Butters shrugged,  trying to seem tough for Kenny but the goosebumps on his pale arms giving him away. " Here,  take this dude" Kenny said,  taking his orange jacket and draping it over the small boys shoulders.  Leo's heart fluttered when he was hit with a wave of Kennys cologne,  snuggling further into the coat to get more of the comforting smell. " Jesus Buttercup,  I knew it was cold but.. " Kenny chuckled,  leaning back on his hands as Butters eyes widened when he realised what he was doing,  and then covered his red face with the sleeves. " Sorry,  thank you Ken" Leo murmered in embarrassment,  making Kenny roll his eyes playfully. " You little goof" He giggled,  wrapping Leo in a warm hug that both of the two melted into. Kenny gasped suddenly.  " Hey I just remembered!  Karen asked me to invite you to her birthday next week." Butters smiled adorably,  happy that Kenny's sister liked him enough to invite him. " Aw gee,  that would be awesome! " He grinned,  hugging Kenny tighter. Kenny felt a rush of love that made him bury his face in the fluffy,  sweet smelling mess of blonde hair below him. He was so happy that his two favorite people were so close,  and that someone else appreciated the small girl as much as him. " I mpfph you dude" Kenny mumbled into the boys hair happily. " Huh? " Leo asked,  honestly surprised that he hadn't got used to the mumbled speech of his friend still. " I said I lov-" " Hey cutie! " The girl from earlier interrupted,  sitting on the floor next to Leo.  Kenny scowled at her as she ignored him,  focusing instead on the smaller boy.  " You were right to come out here,  its really pretty. " She smiled,  looking at him expectantly. " Uh..  I guess? " Butters replied nervously,  slipping his hand to rest on top of Kennys for comfort. Kenny blushed in surprise at the contact.  " No you're supposed to tell me I look prettier Butters! " The girl frowned at him as he edged closer to his friend. " I uh.. " Butters stumbled on his words.  " Look lady he clearly isn't interested just back off already. " Kenny snapped,  wrapping his arm around his friend protectively. " Who are you,  his boyfriend?! " The girl hissed angrily,  earning a splutter from Leo and a cold hard stare from Kenny. " Just fuck off already,  Leo deserves better than someone who can't tell when he is clearly uncomfortable. " " Im not leaving until I have a good reason,  so have fun convincing me that I can't date this adorable little snowflake. " The girl scoffed,  making anger bubble up inside of Kenny. Words raced through his head as he mentally prepared all of the reasons why Leo was too good for her,  all of the reasons why he was so much more than just a pretty face,  all the reasons why Kenny was in love with him.  He opened his mouth,  prepared to scream these words at the top of his lungs,  but he was suddenly silenced when a pair of soft lips pressed up against his own. His anger melted away as he looked at Butters closed eyes,  and felt his own closing instinctively. He hadn't fully grasped what was happening yet,  but he knew that he never wanted it to stop. Butters pulled away finally, looking into the girls now widened eyes and shrugging.  " Oh..  You..  You're like that..  Fuck,  im sorry.. " She cringed at herself,  getting up to rejoin the party and leaving Kenny with his mouth still hanging open and Leo with a satisfied look on his face. Butters smiled, turning back to face Kenny.  " Oh gee,  I'm sorry about that Ken...  I just couldn't think of how else to get her to leave. " Butters apologized, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.  Kenny coughed.  " So that was uh..  That was the only reason that uh..  That that happened? " He asked shakily with a hint of poorly concealed disappointment.  " Well that and I kinda..  Well I've wanted to do that for a while if thats what you're asking. " Leo smiled,  looking down at his hands as he blushed and shyly rubbed them together. " Can we..  Can we do it again? " Kenny asked,  eyes full of hope and Leo soon noticed a deep red blush over his features.  Butters nodded happily,  causing Kenny to cup his face gently. He grinned happily at the soft feeling of his friends skin,  and pulled him closer so that their noses were almost touching.  Kenny had wanted this for so long,  and the anticipation was killing him. Butters breath was warm on Kennys chapped lips,  and the taller male couldn't hold back any longer.  He closed the distance between them.  Butters smiled into the kiss and wrapped his small arms around Kennys neck. He had a feeling that Kenny was not going to let any more girls like that anywhere near him again.