Bunny - I trust you Kenny

"Paladin, the evil jewwy son of a bitch High Jew Elf has stolen the princess again. Go get her! " Cartman snapped as he shoved a handful of cheesy poofs into his mouth. Butters was about to protest but Cartman just yawned, walking away and muttering about how hard it was being the Grand Wizard King. Butters frowned and grabbed his wooden sword, sighing and leaving his friends backgarden. He swung the sword around as he neared Kyles house frowning suspiciously when he saw no elves surrounding it. Suddenly he heard a loud scream, and one of Kyles people ran from the house yelling in terror and covering his ears. Butters raised an eyebrow, cautiously walking up to the back of the house. He opted to jump over the fence, trying to remain as stealthy as possible, and was surprised when he landed directly in front of Kyle. He stood in silence for a moment, eyes wide as the High Jew Elf stared back at him. " Dude Butters just fucking take him back" Kyle frowned as he motioned to his tree house. " Kenny is annoying as shit normally but as a princess? Fucking worse than fatass dude just take him back. " He said before walking inside his house. Butters looked up at the treehouse and bit his lip, suddenly very aware of how high up it was. He gulped loudly, before a muffled melody resonated from above him. He looked back up to see that Kenny had made his way to the balcony of the treehouse and spotted his friend, choosing to go full disney princess and sing dramatically, though his hood muffled the noise slightly. " Im uh.. Im here to rescue you princess! " Butters called up to him. Kenny grinned under his hood, unzipping it slightly to reveal his mouth. " Buttercup! My hero! " Kenny giggled. Butters felt butterflies at the nickname and grinned back goofily, taking a deep breath before beginning the climb up the stack of boxes beside the tree. " Aw gees Ken, this is pretty high" He gulped as the tower shook. " You're so brave paladin! " Kenny gushed, putting his head on his hands as he smiled, spurring Butters on to climb higher. " Im on my way Princess!" He assured him, reaching the top of the tower finally. Kenny watched the tower tilting, and reached his hands out, helping Leo to make it into the treehouse with him. " My hero" Kenny smiled, kissing Butters on the cheek and giggling as he turned beetroot red. " Th.. Than.. K you.. Ke.. Nny" Leo stuttered as Kenny jumped from the treehouse. " Uh.. Ken? " Butters asked shyly as he walked towards the ladder. " Yes paladin? " Kenny asked. " I uh.. Im stuck. " He admitted, not brave enough to jump like Kenny had. " I'll catch you Butters its fine" Kenny smiled, walking towards him with open arms. " You promise? " Butters said after some thought. " Promise" Kenny confirmed, smiling kindly. " Ok... I trust you Kenny" Butters said, squealing as he lept into Kennys arms. He opened his eyes and was met with a pair of blue ones. " You're welcome" Kenny laughed, putting his friend down. " Race you back to Cartmans! " Kenny smirked, leaping over the fence and narrowly avoiding catching his dress on it. " Hey wait! " Butters giggled, scrambling to jump over it too, not nearly as fast as his friend who was already way ahead of him. " Come on Leo! Im wearing a dress and im faster than you! " Kenny yelled back to him as he ran through Erics door. " Oh great the princess is back" Craig sighed sarcastically as Kenny sped past him. " Ahh! The fair Lady McCormick, how nice of you to return! " Cartman smiled, holding out a hand to his friend who took it. " That stupid Jew never learns that The kingdom of kupa keep always prevails. " Eric smirked, imagining how angry Kyle must have been when Butters walked away with Kenny. " Does the Wizard king get anything for sending someone to rescue the princess? " Cartman smiled before Kenny kissed his cheek lightly. Eric knew that the princess was only Kenny in a dress, but it was the closest to a kiss from a girl that he was going to get. " Ken? " Leo asked quietly, a pain in his chest. He knew that Kenny kissed everyones cheek, but for some reason it hurt to actually see it. " Yea Le- I mean, yes paladin? " Kenny said as he corrected himself, changing back to his princess voice. " I uh.. When we were running I saw this flower.. And it is pretty.. And you are pretty.. So uh.. Here you go" Butters blushed, holding the flower out which Kenny accepted happily, putting it in his wig. " Butters dude.. You know that thats Kenny in a dress right? " Cartman scowled at Leo. " Oh uh.. Yea I do I jus-" " Well Princess Kenny is engaged to the wizard king so don't" Cartman snapped, pulling Kenny away roughly. " What the fuck man? " Kenny asked as he ripped his arm away. " Only the Wizard King is allowed a girlfriend! " Cartman stated as he tried to grab Kennys arm back. " What? Fuck this" Kenny snapped as he pulled his wig off, grabbing the flower before throwing the wig to the ground. He then put the flower behind Leos ear, before grabbing his hand and walking towards the front door. " KENNY IF YOU LEAVE YOU AREN'T BEING A PRINCESS ANYMORE! " Cartman shouted after them " FINE! Me and Butters aren't playing anymore! " Kenny yelled as they left the house. They walked down the road in silence. " Why did you do that Ken.. You fought so hard to be allowed to be the princess" Butters finally asked. " Because... " Kenny began, his voice lacking his usual confidence for once in his life. " Because I.. I like you. And I dont want to have to date Cartman, even if it is only a game. " Kenny frowned, kicking a stone across the path. " Oh.. I uh.. I think I like you too Ken" Butters smiled, looking up at Kenny as everything made sense for the first time in months.

Ew I hate this im sorry I dont know what happened but I hope its semi decent because I feel like I haven't updated in a while. I feel like this is pretty bad but I dont wanna delete it because who knows maybe someone wants to read it.