Trenters - Im not going to let anyone hurt you

Request by BlackThing666
TW: Transphobia
Sorry this one is bad it was really hard to write Trent 😅 Im uploading it at the same time as a Tyde fic so you guys can just skip to that if you want

" Mr Boyett.  You have a visitor" Trents eyes lit up when a guard opened his cell. " Does my hair look ok? " Trent grinned at the woman,  who rolled her eyes and ignored him. He smiled, running his fingers through his hair as they approached the room where his visitor was waiting.  " MARJORINE! " Trent yelled happily when he saw her smiling back at him. " Hey Trent! " Majorine waved,  brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. " You get prettier everytime you visit" Trent said,  sitting down with her and winking,  making her blush. " Trent I come here every day" Majorine laughed.  " Exactly" Trent smirked. Someone screeching made the pair jump,  turning their heads to the source of the noise.  " GET OFF OF ME!  IT WAS THE FUCKING JEW ARREST HIM NOT ME! " Cartman screamed,  kicking the air as a police officer dragged him past.  Suddenly,  Cartman noticed the pair.  " BUTTERS?  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?  AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING A DRESS! " Cartman laughed,  making Majorine tear up as Trent stood up,  ready to break Cartmans bones. " Trent.. Its not worth it,  you get out tomorrow remember? " Majorine pleaded,  grabbing his wrist to stop him from leaving.  He looked into her eyes,  sighing as he sat back down.  " I just..  I hate it when people hurt you. " Trent frowned,  lacing their fingers together. " Its ok..  Im used to it anyway" Majorine chuckled weakly.  Trent sighed.  " When I get out,  me and you are getting away from this town.  From your fucking transphobic parents and from dicks like Eric. I think we could both do with a fresh start.  " He said,  rubbing Majorines hands with his thumbs. She smiled,  meeting his eyes as he kissed her hands.  " That sounds nice. " She nodded. Trent smiled at her,  letting go of one hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.  " I know I say this a lot but..  I really appreciate you coming to see me every day.  The others couldn't give a shit about me and..  And its given me something to become better for having you visit. " Trent said honestly. " It was our fault that you got in here in the first place" Marjorine sighed sadly.  " Hey,  it was them,  not you.  Besides,  I think this was for the best anyway.  I've changed so much.  I hated who I was before. " Trent smiled. " Guess we've both changed huh" Majorine laughed,  chewing her lip. Trent chuckled. " Hey youve been biting your nails again" Trent noticed.  " Yea..  Dads been kind of more scary recently" Majorine admitted.  " Shit..  Please stay safe" Trent said sadly,  kissing her fingers. " Hey,  I'll be fine" Majorine reassured him.  " BOYETT!  Come on times up they have to sort out your release papers. " The guard called.  " What?  But it's only been-" " NOW! " The guard interrupted as the pair looked at eachother sadly. " I'll see you tomorrow ok?  I love you. " Majorine promised.  " I uh..  I love you too" Trent blushed.  That was the first time that either of them had said anything like that out loud. He always flirted,  and she always blushed,  but they had never made anything official. Trent grinned widely,  butterflies in his stomach as he walked back to his cell.

The next day,  he frowned when a voice woke him up. " Ok you're free to go Boyett" The guard groaned,  opening his cell. " But I thought it wasn't until toni-" " They're letting you out a few hours early" She interrupted blankly. His heart raced when he realised that this meant he could surprise Marjorine. He left the station,  finger gunning the guard,  glad that he had done all of the paperwork last night.  A guard handed him his stuff and he smiled,  walking out of the door.  He went home to get changed,  deciding on his best clothes to impress Majorine. On his way to her house,  he smiled at a flower shop as an idea popped into his head.
Holding a bouquet of Majorines favorite flowers,  Trent took a deep breath.  He stood outside her door, grinning excitedly as he raised a nervous fist to knock.  He stopped however, when he heard yelling from inside.  He could only make out some words,  but it was a man yelling at Marjorine,  who sounded like she was crying.  " FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU'RE A BOY TAKE OFF THAT DRESS! " The man yelled,  and something smashing made Trents heart drop as he had no choice but to open the door. " DAD PLEASE STOP! " Marjorine yelped,  backing away from her dad who had just thrown a glass against the wall in anger. " HEY LEAVE HER ALONE! " Trent suddenly yelled,  standing in front of Marjorine as she hid behind him. " Trent?  What are you doing here-? " Marjorine began, before the shock of seeing an unfamiliar face in his house wore off and her dad interrupted.  " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?  HIS BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING? " Stephen growled,  noticing the flowers that were now abandoned in the doorway. Trent cracked his knuckles,  walking towards Majorines dad slowly.  Stephen tried to remain menacing,  but couldn't help but gulp when he saw how big Trent was up close. " Leave her alone" Trent said firmly.  " He is not a her" Stephen replied in the same tone.  Trent instantly grabbed the collar of Stephens shirt,  holding him still as he raised a fist. He met Majorines eyes and sighed,  throwing him to the floor.  " Come on,  lets go" He said,  reaching out a hand towards the girl. Marjorine wiped her eyes on her arm,  taking his hand as he threw one last scowl towards her dad. " Its okay baby,  you're safe now" Trent said softly, hugging her tightly in the driveway. " Im not going to let anyone hurt you again"