Style - Red solo cup

Stan stood against a wall,  a bored expression on his face and sipping occasionally from a red solo cup. He  hated parties like these,  and only came because Kyle had begged him, saying it would be fun and shit. He wasn't entirely wrong though,  the party had been fun up until he had been seperated from Kyle. Stan decided that he had had enough of being bored, so pushed off of the wall lazily and stumbled through the crowd. He laughed when he saw a clearly drunk Kenny leaning up against the wall in front of a blonde girl,  flirting hopelessly. Stan was curious,  remembering when Kenny had told him that he was crushing on a blonde. He leant around, smirking when he saw that the blonde girl was in fact a boy, Butters to be exact. Cartman owed him 5 dollars. After Stan had finished giggling at Kennys shameless flirting,  he continued his search for his super best friend. His eyes lit up when he caught a glimpse of fiery red hair from across the room and his heart flipped in his chest when Kyle met his eyes and smiled. " HEY DUDE! " Kyle yelled over the music and the voices,  waving and attempting to join Stan. " WANNA GO OUTSIDE?  ITS LOUD AS FUCK! " Stan shouted to his friend,  who nodded vigorously. They waded through their chattering friends,  their hands tightly interlaced so that they wouldnt lose eachother again. Suddenly the music stopped,  and the boys turned to see a grinning Cartman, eyes misty from the alcohol and filled with an unhinged look that made the pair exchange a worried glance. Cartman then ran up to the counter,  his pudgy frame struggling to pull itself up for a moment, meaning that the song he had chosen had already started by the time he was upright. Kyle pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance as Cartman began to lip sync to barbie girl,  using a ladle as a microphone. Kyle pulled the black haired boy out of the door,  sliding it closed behind them and muffling the music and cheers. " I am so done with that boy" Kyle laughed,  looking around to find that apart from Craig and Tweek,  who were stargazing with their legs in the pool,  Stan and Kyle were the only two outside. " He owes me 5 dollars dude I saw Kenny flirting with Butters earlier. " Stan remembered as the pair sat down on the pools edge next to Craig.  " Hey man" Stan greeted,  making the couple sit up slowly.  " Hey Stan,  here to take my money again? " Craig joked,  making Kyle rub his neck awkwardly. " Craigggg" Tweek whined,  making a smile tug at his lips. " Me and Tweekers were just looking at the stars; There's like zero clouds today and the light pollution up here is mild. " Craig stated,  lacing his fingers together with his boyfriends. "  But none of them are as beautiful as him" Craig said smiling,  making Tweek blush bright red and Stan and Kyle make fake gagging noises at them.  " Who knew Craig Tucker was so sappy?" Stan laughed,  gently kicking water at Craigs already submerged feet. " Shut it you reformed goth kid" Craig chuckled back,  making Stan smile.  " Okay you got me there" " Yea you're both cringey assholes" Kyle laughed,  earning a light punch on the arm from Stan.  " Dude youre supposed to be on my side! " Stan grinned.  " What can I say you're a dork" Kyle shrugged,  smirking at Stan and taking a sip from his beer. " You love it" Stan said,  ruffling the ginger curls on his friends head. He had finally managed to convince Kyle to leave his hat at home,  explaining to him that his hair was part of him,  and was therefore in no way as ugly as Kyle said it was. " Me and Craig are gonna head home soon,  this parties pretty lame. " Tweek stated,  leaning his head on his boyfriend sleepily. " Yea that and twitchy here hasnt had a cup of coffee in an hour" Craig laughed,  making Tweek look up at him with wide eyes.  " Its been an hour?! " Tweek exclaimed. " You see what I mean? " Craig laughed,  tucking a strand of golden hair behind Tweeks ear lovingly,   making him unintentionally lean into his touch. Kyle wasnt paying attention to the couple,  he was too focused on admiring Stans chiseled features. The goofy grin that twisted his lips mixed with the doey eyed expression on his face alerted Tweek of this,  who remarked " You guys are so cute together".  Stan choked on the beer in his mouth,  and Kyle turned redder than his hair.  " We're not uh.. " Kyle spluttered out.  " .. Together" Stan forced out through coughs. " Really?  I always assumed.. " Craig said curiously.  " Yea we're just friends dude. " Stan interrupted,  avoiding eye contact in an attempt to hide his blush. " Shit..  GAH!  Sorry"  Tweek apologized frantically,  making Kyle stand up.  " Its fine man dont worry" He said quickly,  holding out a pale and freckled hand to Stan who accepted the help up. " We should get back to the party anyways,  bye guys" Stan said,  not letting go of Kyles hand.  " Bye" Craig said dully,  turning his attention back to the twitchy blonde.  " Dude I wonder why they thought we were dating" Kyle laughed nervously,  walking back inside with Stan.  " Yea..  Weird man. " Stan replied,  glancing down at their interlaced fingers. The pair pushed through their friends,  giggling when they watched Kenny eagerly dragging a smiling Butters upstairs with him. They found a spot to stand in the middle of the front room,  the alcohol finally getting to them and making the music go blurry in their ears.  Their eyes met,  and they realised that it might not have just been the beer as their hearts began to pound when they realised how close their faces were. Everything around them seemed to slow down,  and their smiles faded,  replaced with a look of longing,  like they had been waiting for this moment for years,  which admittedly they both had.  The song ended,  and a slow dance began playing,  right on cue.  The boys leant in,  sparks flying when their lips finally connected. " WOOOOOO!!! " Their drunk friends cheered,  neither of the pair caring that people were watching. They were both smiling into the kiss,  never wanting the night to end.  Maybe parties like this weren't as dull as Stan thought.