Creek - Tiny Snakes

Request by herbatki

"Do you think medusas leg hairs are just like.. tiny snakes?"  Tweek thought out loud as he finished his daisy chain, proudly holding it in front of himself to admire it. " What?" Craig laughed, looking up from his own daisy chain to grin at his friend. " Well, she has snakes instead of hair on her head, but like... Is all of her hair just snakes? And what happens if she needs to have a hair cut or wants to shave? Does she just GAH decapitate the little guys?" Tweek wondered, making Craig shake his head as he smiled widely." Nah dude, I think it's only the ones on her head, imagine if she had snakes in her armpits all of the time" He grinned, making Tweek gasp like he had just figured out the meaning of life. "MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE WAS SO ANGRY AND ALWAYS TURNING PEOPLE TO STONE! I mean, if I had snakes in my armpits I would probably be pretty pissed off too" Tweek said, causing both of them to share a look before breaking into a fit of giggles. After they had managed to recover, wiping the tears of laughter from their eyes, Craig smiled at the blonde. " Why did you even start thinking of medusa anyways?" He asked. " Oh, well earlier in the library  Clyde was bored and started looking through a mythology book to, in his words, find some hot ancient Greek titties" Tweek began, before Craig spluttered, trying to hold back his laughter. " What? I mean I guess it's kinda funny but Clyde pulls this shit all the time" Tweek frowned in confusion at the tears of laughter forming in the corners of Craig's eyes. " No no, not that.. Its just.. You saying titties.. It's just.. PFFT" Craig choked out, before bursting into laughter that made Tweek shake his head. " Dumbass" Tweek smiled, setting the flower crown that he had just made on top of the still laughing boys head. The flower crown that Craig had been working on was discarded on the floor, and Tweek couldn't help but smirk at how badly it had been made. " Beautiful" Tweek remarked proudly as he looked at the crown on Craig's head, making Craig turn a little pink, although Tweek knew that if he brought it up Craig would have blamed it on his laughing fit. Craig removed the crown for a moment, inspecting it and nodding in agreement before putting it back on his head. " Yea, you're a natural at  this " Craig grinned. " What can I say, your beauty inspires me" Tweek half joked, making Craig chuckle, before laying down on his back against the grass. Tweek joined him, the pair looking into the sky as they watched birds fly over their heads. " Hey look at that cloud, kinda looks like your flower crown" Tweek smirked, earning light punch on the arm from Craig when he saw that he was pointing to a cloud shaped like a badly drawn wavy line. " OK just because we're not all as talented as you nerd" Craig grinned, looking over to Tweek who stuck his tongue out in response and giggled. " That one looks like a sheep" Tweek pointed out, making Craig scoff. " Yea, a sheep with no legs or head" He replied. Tweek huffed, moving his head closer to Craig so that he could point more accurately. " No look, that one there. See, that's his head, those are his legs" Tweek explained, pointing into the sky. Craig squinted to see which cloud Tweek was pointing to, moving his head even closer to the point that they were touching. " Oh yea, you're right, it does look like a sheep." Craig noticed, nodding in approval. " What about that one, what do you think that one is?" Craig asked, pointing at the one next to it. Tweek hummed thoughtfully. " Hmm.. I think it looks like... A coffee mug" Tweek stated, making Craig smile. "What's the difference between a coffee mug and a regular mug?" Craig asked. " Well a coffee mug is filled with coffee duh. That cloud clearly screams, I am a mug filled with that sweet sweet bean water." Tweek stated matter of factly, making Craig chuckle." Look at that one, it's Clyde's brain. " Craig smirked, pointing at an empty patch of sky." Where? I don't see anything. " Tweek frowned, Craig sitting up and looking at him." Exactly" He grinned, Tweek laughing when he realised what Craig had meant. " WOAH LADYBUG!" Tweek suddenly yelped, rolling over and putting out a finger for the ladybug that he had just noticed to crawl onto. " CRAIG LOOK!" He said excitedly, holding his finger out to show the bug that was now crawling across it. " Ew" Craig frowned, fake grimacing at the creature. Tweek gasped in mock offence, holding the bug away from Craig. " Don't listen to him Sandra, you are beautiful, he is just jealous" Tweek pouted dramatically as he spoke to the bug. " Sandra?" Craig chuckled, making Tweeks fake frown hard to keep on his face as he held back laughter. " It was the first name I thought of OK?" Tweek giggled, the ladybird flying away. Craig had a loving smile on his face as he stared at Tweek, looking at him like he was the only thing that mattered in the world. " How the fuck are you so damn adorable?" He asked, reaching forwards and tucking a loose strand of hair behind Tweeks ear, making him blush lightly. " Says the guy wearing a flower crown" Tweek grinned, motioning towards the crown he had made before returning his eyes to look into Craig's. Craig smiled, feeling the urge to hug the blonde as tightly as possible and never let him go. He leaned closer, throwing himself ontop of Tweek and knocking him onto his back in the process, both boys laughing as they lay in the grass, tangled in a warm hug. " I love you dude" Craig smiled. " I love you too" Tweek replied, and both boys felt like they could stay like this forever.