Creek - How about that Slushie?

This one is about 3 times as long as my normal one shots so strap in kiddos. Hope you enjoy :)

Craig woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing. He groaned as he rolled over, sitting up and answering the call.

"Hey Tweekers " Craig mumbled,  rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning.  " You okay? " He asked.  " Yea!  Just wanted to say good morning to my super awesome spaceman boyfriend " Tweek said,  melting Craigs heart and making him goofily smile. " Morning baby" He giggled softly,  before quickly jerking his head towards the door to make sure that none of his family could see in.  He didnt like to show emotions in front of anyone but Tweek,  not like he could surpress them from the twitchy blonde if he tried. " So,  we still on for this afternoon? " Tweek asked hopefully,  making Craig squint and bite his lip in thought,  trying to remember what they were doing. " Oh right!  The arcade!  Yea of course we are Tweeky,  I am winning you the biggest stuffed animal ever so be prepared! " Tweek grinned at this,  knowing that since he had practiced the claw machine all week,  he was going to be the one winning the prizes. " Whatever you say space boy,  I am a LEGEND at arcade games! " Tweek boasted,  earning a chuckle from Craig.  " TWEEK BREAKS OVER I NEED YOU TO COLLECT THE DELIVERY FROM THE MCCORMICKS GUEST HOUSE" Mr Tweeks voice echoed through the phone.  " Its a fucking shed" Tweek quietly muttered.  " Oh well,  guess I'll see you later? " He said to his boyfriend.  Craig sighed,  mad that Tweek was forced to work in these conditions. " Yea ok babe,  stay safe ok? " " I will Craig,  love you" Tweek smiled.  " Love you more" Craig smirked.  " Mmhmm sure you do Craaaigy" Tweek teased.  " I love you more tha-" " CRAIG OH MY GOD I AM SO TELLING KAREN ABOUT THIS" Tricia screamed,  making Tweek giggle and Craig blush a bright red. " GET OUT FUCK FACE" Craig shouted in embarrassment,  diving umder his blankets.  Tweek smirked and rolled his eyes.  " Bye Craig" He giggled,  hanging up the phone. He walked out of the break room and was met with the surprisingly empty shop.   Golden rays of sun poured through the huge glass windows,  bathing the room in a calming yellow glow. Tweek inhaled thickly the familiar smell of the Tweek Bros coffee shop,  a mixture of delicate pastries and freshly brewed black liquid filling his nose. He sighed happily as he took this moment to enjoy the quiet,  broken only by the quiet jazz music lazily flowing from the wall speakers.  It was ten o'clock in the morning,  but since it was Sunday everyone was probably still fast asleep, not needing coffee yet. He felt like he had forgotten something all of a sudden. Oh,  the package.  Tweek grinned as he remembered what he had left Craig with,  imagining what Tricia was putting him through right now. " TWEEK WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? " His dad shouted,  breaking the silence and making him wince.  " GAH!  S.. Sorry dad!  Im going right now! " Tweek stuttered,  grabbing the crumpled peice of paper with words messily scribbled on it,  which he barely recognized as the usual order for the shop. Meanwhile,  Craig was groaning into his pillow in embarrassment.  He had managed to get Tricia to leave,  but the events kept replaying on loop in his mind. He jumped when a small thud came from behind him.  He sat up confused,  and walked to the window,  lookimg down to see a grinning Kenny,  holding a handful of rocks.  " COME ON TUCKER LETS GO" The blonde boy shouted up at him. He wolf whistled when he noticed the black haired boy in the window,  shirtless and his hair messy.  " LOOKING GOOD MY DUDE! " He shouted flirtatiously,  earning a middle finger from Craig.  " DONT PRETEND YOU DONT LIKE EM PRETTY AND BLONDE LOVER BOY,  NOW GET YOUR FINE ASS DOWN HERE BECAUSE IM BORED" Kenny teased,  hurling another rock at the wall near Craigs window. Craig rolled his eyes.  " FINE SATSUMA GIMME A SEC" He shouted down,  before turning back into his room and pulling on a shirt and some jeans.  He threw on some black converse and a hoodie,  catching a glimpse of his fluffy hair in the mirror and deciding against wearing his hat today.  He ran his fingers through it and shrugged,  walking downstairs to greet his orange clothed friend.  He opened the door,  and rolled his eyes when he saw Kenny flirtatiously leaning against his door frame. " Aww you put a shirt on no fair" Kenny giggled,  making Craig lightly punch his arm.  " Dude shut up" They shared their secret handshake and Craig left the house.  " Oh yea I gotta be back for 12, me and Tweek are going on a date. " Kennys eyes widened and he smiled goofily.  " Awwwww thats adorablleeeeeeee.  How is Tweeky anyways? " He gushed,  as excited about the new relationship as much as the whole town was.  " He's fine..  Why does everyone keep asking that? When Stan and Wendy used to date it wasn't this big of a deal. " Craig muttered.  " Its because they weren't adorable little snowflakes like you two" Kenny giggled. " Dude I am NOT a snowflake,  and neither is Tweek!  Everyone seems to forget when we literally hospitalized each other. " " Yea ok whatever mr 'I get drunk and cry about how adorable Tweeks laugh is '" Kenny mocked,  making Craig blush. He looked away to hide his face and flipped off the blonde,  making him chuckle. " ...  Anyway,  hows karen? " Craig muttered to change the subject. Kennys eyes lit up at the mention of his sister.  " Shes good! Her birthday's actually coming up and I was thinking of getting her a new bike.  Gonna take a lot of extra shifts but my kare-bear is worth it. " Kenny grinned happily,  dimples clear on his cheeks. " Dude im just glad that she gets Tricia to leave me alone,  my sister can be such an annoying little prick" Craig replied,  rolling his eyes. " She's not thaat bad.  Have you seen Stans sister? " Kenny asked.  " Is she the one with braces? ".  " Yea thats her, trust me shes a bitch dude". " Good thing I hate Stan and those fuckers then.  You are still a dick for Peru Ken" Kenny groaned at this.  " Man let it goooo" " No you took $100 and made me shoot lazers from my fucking eyes. " Craig deadpanned.  " Hey,  we agreed to blame Cartman for that. " Kenny said worriedly. " Yea I know dude,  its fine.  Shit we should start walking back its eleven already. " Craig said reassuringly. " Oh yea,  you gotta get ready for your daaateeee" Kenny teased, making Craig roll his eyes.