Creek - Second ever kiss

Tweek smiled,  listening to the rain as he sipped his coffee,  letting the warm liquid slide down his throat. He was sleeping over at Craigs house tonight and the two were watching youtube videos in Craigs bed. " Tweekers!  This is the one I found it! " Craig suddenly burst out excitedly,  making Tweek jump. " Sorry Tweek" Craig giggled as Tweek smiled at himself,  turning his attention to the laptop screen. 'Top ten cutest guinea pig fails' the screen read. Tweek shook his head and smiled at his friend and his heart fluttered when he realised that as of yesterday they were officially more than that. Clyde had accidentally exposed Craigs crush at lunch when he had been making fun of his taco obsession.  " Clyde you love tacos so much that I bet you would be friends with Cartman if I gave you enough" Craig had said,  and Clyde had then laughed,  letting slip: " Shut up Craig you love Tweek way more than I love tacos"  Tweek then proceeded to nearly choke to death on his sandwich as Craig turned bright red and the whole table stared at the pair in silence. Tweek was actually glad for Clydes stupidity for once. Craig pressed play on the video, and Tweek happily snuggled into him,  sighing in contentment as Craig wrapped an arm around him and he felt the smile spread across his lips. Craig abruptly paused the video as he heard a shuffle from his door,  and his eyes shot up to meet his dad grinning goofily at the pair.  Tweek looked at the deep red blush on his boyfriends face,  following his gaze to meet Craigs dad also.  He felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he looked away,  and Craig flipped his dad off in embarrassment.  " Im sorry,  you boys are just so cute together! " Thomas gushed like a fan girl,  physically jumping up and down. " Fuck off dad" Craig grumbled,  stroking Tweeks hand with his thumb to silently ask if he was ok.  Tweek grinned,  meeting Craigs eyes.  " You are kinda cute though" Tweek smiled,  making Craig blush even darker and pull his hat over his eyes.  " Not you too" He mumbled and Tweek looked over smiling to see Thomas on the verge of tears. " I'll leave you two in peace now!  " He smiled happily,  before rushing to tell his wife what he had just seen.  " Finally" Craig sighed,  taking his hat off to reveal his now messy bush of black hair.  Tweek smirked,  supressing giggles as Craig looked at him and hair fell over his eyes. " Help " Craig laughed as he tried to blow the hair away.  " Hold on a sec" Tweek said,  sticking his tongue out in concentration as he ran his fingers through the silky soft strands,  causing the smell of Craigs conditioner to fill the area around them. "Aaaand done! "Tweek stated in satisfaction,  sitting back slightly to admire his work.  When he did so he was met with ice blue eyes staring at him in awe.  "..  What?" Tweek asked,  furrowing his eyebrows in confusion at the look on Craigs face.  "Sorry its uh..  Its nothing" Craig said,  shaking his head.  " Craiggyyy" Tweek pouted.  " Its just you uh..  You stick your tongue out when you concentrate and its uh...  Cute or whatever" Craig admitted,  blushing again before changing the subject as fast as he could.  " Anyway the video" He said,  snapping his head to the laptop screen as he wiggled the cursor around to get rid of the screensaver.  Almost as if on cue, Craigs sister Tricia appeared in the doorway. " Yo fuckwad why is dad screaming downstair- oh" She said,  before looking up to see Tweek.  " Hey twitchy" She nodded to Tweek,  who smiled back in response. " What you guys watching" She asked,  ignoring the death glare from her brother as she walked up to them.  Craig instantly slammed his laptop shut,  scowling harder than Tweek thought physically possible.  " Get.  Out" He snarled at her,  holding the laptop closed tightly.  " What could be that bad" Tricia smirked,  attempting to swipe the laptop from Craig who moved it away as fast as he could. " Tricia fuck off! " Craig growled as she swiped at it again.  " But I just wanna see wh-" " TRICIA" Craig yelled,  his voice cracking as she managed to grab it from him.  " OH MY GOD CRAIG" She grinned smugly as she opened the video.  " You were showing him guinea pig videos! " She squealed.  " NO I WASN'T" Craig snapped,  snatching the laptop back angrily.  " Yea you so were,  just wait until I tell dad! " Tricia smiled. " You better fucking not" Craig warned her.  " Why is it a big deal that you were showing me guinea pig videos? " Tweek suddenly joined in with confusion. Tricia gasped.  " Oh my god he doesn't know? " She asked Craig who had now given up on protesting and was just looking away in embarrassment.  " He never shows anyone those videos,  they're precious to him. I don't know what you did to him but he really loves you dude" Tricia revealed,  making Craig stand up suddenly,  pushing her towards the door.  " OkAy bYe TrIsh" He frowned,  closing the door behind his smug little sister. " You really love me huh? " Tweek smiled happily.  Craig looked back at him,  his frown rapidly turning into a grin.  " Of course I do tweekers" He admitted,  jumping back onto the bed and narrowly avoiding his laptop. " Aww,  I love you too Craigy" Tweek smiled honestly,  kissing his boyfriends cheek before snuggling back into his chest. Craig smiled uncontrollably,  wrapping his arm around Tweek before turning the laptop back on.  Tricia had accidentally closed the tab that the video was on,  revealing Craigs homescreen and Tweek could not help but see a folder titled 'Tweek' "Whats that? " Tweek asked,  pointing at the folder.  " You know what,  I feel like I've been embarrassed enough today,  might as well get it all out there. " Craig sighed in defeat,  opening the folder and clicking the first document.  It was a love poem. " Craig..  What is this? " Tweek smiled. " Sometimes when I get bored, I uh..  I write poems about you...  Lets never talk about this again. " Craig cringed at himself. " Wait but this one is dated two years ago..? " Tweek furrowed his brow in confusion.  " Yea uh..  I kinda..  Might have been crushing on you for a pretty uh..  A pretty long fucking time" Craig said,  screwing his eyes shut as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Tweeks heart felt funny,  almost like he was going to throw up,  but in a good way?  Before he realised what was happening,  he had sat up and was inches from Craigs face.  He took a deep breath,  leaning forward and kissing his lips quickly,  making Craigs eyes open wide.  The pair sat in silence,  staring at eachother as pink dusted over their cheeks.  " That was my first kiss" Tweek broke the silence by admitting shyly.  " Mine too" Craig revealed.  " Do you wanna do it again? " Craig smiled. Tweek tried to reply,  but the nerves had made his voice disappear,  so he instead nodded happily,  moving his face towards Craigs again as they shared their second ever kiss.