Stylenny - The best birthday

Written for The-One-Deadly-Sin

Stans leg bounced up and down in excitement as he stared at the clock on his wall,  a warm fuzzy feeling of anticipation filling his chest. He hadn't been excited for a birthday in years, but this year was going to be special because this year he would be spending it with his two favorite people. "Stop smiling like that turd you look like dad when he's high" Shelly hissed at him through her braces,  snapping him out of his daze and making him painfully aware of the huge goofy grin that was spreading across his face at merely the thought of seeing his boyfriends. His cheeks flushed red and he stuck his middle finger out in a feeble attempt to hide his embarrassment. " Aww was the little turd thinking about his boyfriends? " She teased, spraying saliva at him unintentionally. Normally this would have disgusted Stan,  but he was in too good of a mood right now,  brushing her off with a glare that had no bite behind it. Suddenly his phone made a familiar buzzing noise,  and he snatched it from the bed so fast that it physically made his sister jump. " Jesus Stan" She chuckled as she walked out of his room. He got distracted for a second by his lockscreen,  the goofy grin returning as he smiled at the photo of him,  Kyle and Kenny that smiled up out of the screen. They had taken it on their first date together; the best day of Stans life. Stan shook his head suddenly remembering the text,  typing in his password and opening the message from Kyle.

BROflovski 💚 :  We'll be there any second now gummy bear,  daddy's coming to make your birthday awesome 😝

Stan rolled his eyes lovingly at his dorky boyfriend. Kyle was obviously driving and had for some reason trusted Kenny enough to text him from his phone. Stans heart lept as he heard a car pull up in his driveway,  and he almost fell flat on his face when he scrambled to the door. " I'LL GET IT! " He yelled to a startled looking Sharon who was making her way to the front door. He thrust open the door hurriedly and grinned widely when he saw the familiar car,  and even wider when he saw the two boys inside it. " But Kennnn,  I wanna give it to himmmm" " Fine but I get first hug" " Ughhh finnneee" They whined at each other playfully whilst getting out of the car. Kenny saw Stan first,  smiling at him with all of his teeth before bolting towards him and scooping him up in a warm hug. " Happy birthday baby" Kenny murmered into Stans hair as he kissed the glossy black mess. " Thanks satsuma" Stan chuckled as he melted into the hug,  letting out a sigh of slight disappointment when he was finally released from it.  Kenny instead wrapped one arm around him in a wholesome side hug,  turning him to face their ginger boyfriend,  who Stan now saw was holding a neatly wrapped present and a card with messy black letters that signified Kenny's best attempt at writing out " Stan".  " I told you you guys didn't have to get me anything" Stan smiled,  appreciating the unexpected box.  " Yea but we wanted to treat our baby on his birthday" Kenny said as he placed a kiss on Stans shoulder. " Open the card first dude" Kyle said excitedly,  walking closer to the pair and humming happily when Kenny included him in the hug with his free arm wrapping around his waist. Stans face hurt from smiling as he tore into his present.  When the paper was removed his expression softened and he ran his fingers over the leather cover of the scrapbook in front of him titled " memories".  " Guys.. " Stan breathed out in awe as he opened the book carefully to find a page full of neat handwriting. " Kenny let me write it because his handwriting is shit " Kyle teased making the blonde stick out his tongue. ".. But I have to give him credit,  the book was his idea. " Kyle admitted,  grinning at his boyfriends childish behavior. The page took Stan a while to read,  detailing everything they loved about him and how he made life so much brighter for the both of them. When he had gotten to the end,  his eyes were misty with tears,  and he pulled the pair closer to him in a warm and tight hug that made him feel complete. " Dude you haven't even gotten to the second page yet" Kyle giggled.  " If this is what we get for page one im so ready for page 30" Kenny winked,  making both of his boyfriends blush deeply and smile. Stan reopened the book,  flipping through pages full of neatly labelled polaroids and intricate little hand drawn doodles and patterns. Paragraphs of deeply thought out notes littered the paper and Stan smiled when he saw a particularly adorable photo of the three from Kyles last birthday.  Stan and Kenny had taken him out to a restaurant in the evening,  and when they had gotten back it had been so late that Kyle and Stan had fallen asleep half way through the movie.  Kenny however,  had managed to stay awake,  explaining the photo of the two sleeping boys snuggled up together with a grinning Kenny,  and why they had woken up in their bed rather than the sofa that night. Even nights in watching films felt like heaven with his boyfriends,  and he couldn't be more grateful. " Ooh this ones my favorite! " Kyle suddenly burst out as Stan flipped the page to the day that Kyle had made them all a picnic and took them to a forest. Stan could still feel the warm summer sun on his face,  and just the photo of the freshly baked sausage rolls and homemade lemonade made his mouth water. " God those pastries were good" Kenny groaned,  licking his lips at the memory and making Stan hum loudly in agreement. " Well we still need to take our Stanley out for his birthday lunch,  how does café monet sound? " Kyle grinned as his boyfriends hungrily widened their eyes in excitement. " Perfect idea from a perfect boy" Stan smiled,  kissing his forehead and taking his hand in his own. He put the book under his arm and set it down carefully in Kyles backseat,  before hopping in beside the drivers seat. " Damn it who said you get shotgun! " Kenny whined in feigned annoyance,  before sitting behind the two. " Yea yea Ken,  we all know you love to admire our asses you perv" Kyle grinned.  Kenny opened his mouth to retort,  but instead shrugged in defeat.  " Ok I'll give you that one Jew" He smirked,  leaning forward and kissing his lips gently before flopping back into his seat and admittedly taking a glance downwards on the way. " So Stan,  you ready for the best birthday of your life? "

Ok so i accidentally deleted about 500 words but hopefully it's still ok