Bunny - The perfect photo

Butters sighed,  picking at the stickers that he had attached to his polaroid camera. He had an assignment due tomorrow that he really needed to get done,  but he had been trying all week and still had nothing. Maybe it was a bad idea for a perfectionist to take a photography course he thought to himself as he frowned. A pair of hands slamming onto Leos shoulders sent his heart into his throat as he yelped in shock. Kenny laughed as he appeared in front of the boy,  tears leaking from his eyes when he saw the expression on his friends face. " Aw gee Ken you scared me" Butters grinned when he saw the freckled boy. " Sorry Lee,  couldn't resist" Kenny chuckled,  wiping his eyes as he plopped down on the bench next to  Leo. " Whacha doing here butterfly? " Kenny asked,  lifting a leg up onto the bench and resting his arm on it. " I have an assignment due tomorrow,  but I can't find anything to take a photo of" Butters sighed,  remembering his issue. Kenny hummed in thought . " Well what is the assignment asking? " " I have to take a photo of the most beautiful thing I can find.  Problem is whenever I take a photo of something I see something that looks better. " Butters frowned.  " Might've guessed that you couldn't do something just because you find everything beautiful" Kenny chuckled,  shaking his head at his friend. " I don't find EVERYTHING beautiful " Butters retorted,  making Kenny laugh. " Buttercup the other day I showed you a maggot I found and you said it was cute and that you wanted to be friends with it" Butters opened his mouth to defend himself,  but no sound came out as he realised that Kenny was right. " How about I help you,  don't have anything better to do today" Kenny asked helpfully.  " You would?  But that's too much to ask Ken...  It might take all day and you probably have other-" " -Hey Leo I said I wanted to help,  plus,  I'll take a day with my favorite blondie over a day doing anything else anytime. " Kenny winked,  making Leo blush lightly. " So what are we waiting for?  I have the perfect idea.  TO THE KEN MOBILEE!!! " Kenny yelled goofily,  making Butters giggle as he followed him to his car. " M'lady" Kenny joked as he held the passenger door open for Leo who couldn't help but giggle. Kenny then hopped into the drivers seat,  making Butters cringe when the engine made a noise that he didn't think it should do when the car started. " So what do you have in mind? " Butters asked thoughtfully as the deathtrap that was Kennys car pulled out of the car park. Kenny said nothing,  grinning to himself as he tapped his nose,  signalling that Leo was not going to know until they pulled up. After five minutes of Butters begging for answers,  the car came to a halt and Kenny smiled.  " Were here! " He grinned,  jumping out of the car and inhaling deeply.  " Ahh,  smells like home! " Butters cautiously followed,  standing next to Kenny as he grimaced slightly at the smell surrounding them. " And where is here" Butters asked curiously,  looking around at the junkyard. " The junkyard of course! Theres so much stuff here!  And its kind of like,  ironically beautiful. " Kenny stated,  clearly happy with himself. Butters gasped,  causing Kenny to look over to where he was staring wide eyed at a butterfly. " Ken,  ken look! " He whispered with a smile on his face,  scared that it would fly away. Leo took out his camera slowly,  putting it up to his eye only to see the bug fly away before he could capture it.  " Aw gee,  guess theres always another picture" He shrugged,  walking back up to his friend. " Hey what about that? " Kenny offered helpfully,  pointing to a shard of glass catching the sun in a way that caused a rainbow to be projected onto the dirt. " Its perfect!  Kind of like a metaphor for how..." He began,  frowning when a cloud caused it to dissapear. His eye caught on a peice of broken pottery abandoning the glass idea as he sprinted towards it. " LE BE CAREFUL! " Kenny shouted after him,  jogging to catch up. " You need to stop being so reckless dude,  one day you're gonna hurt yourself" Kenny bit his lip worriedly. " Sorry Ken" Butters smiled apologetically,  looking up at Kenny with big eyes that made his breath catch in his throat. Kenny spluttered,  turning red as he rubbed the back of his neck,  trying to stay cool. " Its okay dude just dont run in a junkyard" He coughed,  looking away as Butters bent down to photograph the china. His camera clicked and the picture came out,  but he stopped when he turned to see something much better. Kennys sandy hair blew across his chiselled jawline, turning almost golden as the sun shone down on him. The freckles dusted over his nose mixed with a light blush from the cold as he closed his eyes gently,  feeling the air on his face. Kenny suddenly heard another click,  opening his eyes to be met with Leo staring at him,  wide eyed with the camera in his hands. " Leo did you just.. " Kenny asked curiously,  watching the picture of himself print out of the camera. " Im sorry its just...  Its perfect. " Butters said,  looking at the photo and putting it away gently. " you just..  The way your hair...  And your freckles..  And.. " They both stood staring at eachother in awe. " You're the most beautiful thing Ken I just.. I kind of just knew that I had to take it" Butters admitted,  blushing red when he realised what he was saying. " Im sorry,  you can have it if you w-" Butters began apologetically,  silenced when Kennys lips smashed into his own.  His eyes shot open in shock as a jolt of excitement ran through his body and Kenny pulled away.  " Oh god,  Im sorry leo I just uh.. " Kenny said,  nervous about a kiss for the first time in his life.  Butters heart was racing and he couldn't think straight.  He just knew what felt right and what he had to do.  Letting his heart control him he stood on his toes, pulling Kenny down into another kiss.  Kenny smirked as he bent down slightly, a calm feeling washing over him.  He didn't know what it was,  but somehow he knew,  this was meant to be.