Tyde - Why would you ever kiss me

Before you say anything yes this is based off of Heather by Conan Grey 😂
Request by Pachimari5423

Clyde grinned,  laying on Craigs bed as   Tweek sat in Craigs lap,  the pair playing video games on the floor. " Dont you guys just think he's so perfect " Clyde gushed, hugging a pillow to his chest. " Shut up about fucking Token man" Craig groaned,  making Tweek pout.  " Hey I think its cute" Tweek smiled .  " Yea Craaaaigggg" Clyde smirked,  rolling over and sitting up. " Well if you like him so much ask him out" Craig said blankly,  making Clyde flop backwards onto the bed dramatically. " But I can't!  What if he hates me? " Clyde sighed, laughing when Craig stared at him like he had just asked if Taco Bell sells tacos. " Well hes going to be here in a second,  maybe you should see how he feels" Tweek offered. Clyde bit his lip thoughtfully,  the idea of telling Token how he felt making his heart flip in his chest. " You know what?  I think I might" Clyde grinned,  making Tweek squeak excitedly,  bouncing up and down,  forgetting he was on Craigs lap. " Babe" Craig laughed, pulling his hips so that he stayed still. " Sorry Honeyyyy" Tweek apologized,  kissing his boyfriend gently.  " So what are you gonna say? " Tweek asked.  " Well,  I think Ill just tell him how I feel,  then maybe ask if he wants to come on a date...  Maybe taco bell? " Clyde hummed thoughtfully.  " Oh my god" Craig chuckled,  burying his face into Tweeks hair. " What? " Clyde asked. " He doesnt even realise he's doing it" Craig groaned. " You're obsessed with tacos I swear to god" Craig laughed. " What?  I mean they're delicious but im not obsessed! " Clyde argued as Tweek pointed to the cartoon taco on his shirt. " OK LEAVE ME ALONE" Clyde laughed,  covering the shirt with a pillow. Suddenly,  the doorbell rang,  making Clydes heart jump out of his chest.  He giggled,  racing downstairs and opening the door,  pouting when he saw Jimmy.  " He- He- Hey fellas" Jimmy waved as Clyde groaned,  rolling his eyes and flopping onto the stairs as Craig and Tweek came down.  " Wh- Wha- Whats up with him" Jimmy asked as he walked inside. " Hes waiting for Token" Craig explained,  poking Clyde like he was a dead rat. " Yea,  he has something he wants to say to him. " Tweek continued. " I think he sa- I think he sa- said that he might be a little late. " Jimmy shrugged as the door closed behind him. " mmmmfph" Clyde mumbled into his arms. " But I'm so excited to tell himmmm" Clyde groaned,  making Tweek smile. " Wha- what are you going to- going to say? " Jimmy asked,  confused. " You'll see" Clyde grinned,  sitting up. " Im gonna get a drink,  anyone want anything? " He asked.  " I'm gonna make myself a coffee because I dont trust you with the kettle. " Tweek chuckled,  walking into Craigs kitchen.  " Im good" Craig replied.  " Yea me- me too" Jimmy answered as Clyde followed Tweek.  " I thought Craig hated coffee" Clyde frowned when he saw Tweek making the drink.  " Yea but he keeps stuff here because he knows how much I like it" Tweek blushed.  " Dude thats so cutteeee.  I knew Craig was secretly a softy. " Clyde grinned,  pouring himself a drink.  The doorbell rung and Clydes heart jumped.  " Jimmy said Token was going to be late, its probably not him right? " Clyde asked,  biting his lip nervously.  " Hey guys! " Tokens voice rang out,  and Clyde gasped excitedly,  forgetting about his juice.  Craig and Jimmy were blocking his view as he tried to say hi.  " Hey Clyde..  I think that you should wait in the kitchen for a second" Craig said awkwardly,  turning around with a sympathetic expression that looked unnatural on him. " What do you mean?  I wanna talk to Toke! " Clyde said confused when Craig stood more in the way when he tried to walk past. " Yea Craig I wanna see my Clyde! " Token said happily. Craig sighed sadly,  stepping sideways. " Tok-" Clyde began,  his voice catching in his throat when he saw his friend.  His grin faded fast when he froze on the spot.  " I hope you don't mind that I brought Nichole,  we're back together! " Token said happily as Clyde felt his heart break,  staring in silence. Tweek came around the corner,  gasping when he saw Nichole holding hands with Token,  wearing his jacket.  " Clyde.., " Tweek said gently as tears started falling down their friends face.  He wiped his arm over his eyes,  running out of the door. " Clyde? " Token asked,  Tweek pushing past as he chased after him. " CLYDE! " Tweek yelled,  stopping running when Clyde ran up to his own door,  slamming it behind him. " Clyde leant against the door,  falling to the floor as his body shook with every sob. He buried his face in his arms,  crying loudly as he hugged his knees closer to him. How could he be so stupid?  He thought to himself as his phone buzzed with texts from his friends. He switched it on,  seeing the lockscreen of him wearing the same jacket that Nichole had on,  hugging Token. Clyde laughed sadly through his tears.  Token had said that the jacket looked better on Clyde than it did him. He probably said that to her too,  Clyde thought bitterly. Knocking behind him made Clyde stand up angrily,  grabbing his phone and throwing it at the door.  " WHY WOULD YOU EVER KISS ME? " Clyde screamed through his tears. He held a hand to his lips,  remembering when Token had kissed them once.  He wished that he had asked why before it was too late.  He sunk back to the floor in front of the door when the knocks stopped. " He glanced at the cracked screen on his phone,  seeing a notification from Tweek.

" Hey..  I told Token to come see you. I didn't say what was wrong bu-"

The message preview cut off there. Clyde wiped his eyes on his arm as tears kept falling uncontrollably. " You gave her your sweater.. " Clyde choked out,  voice thick with hurt and betrayal.  " It's just polyester.. " Tokens voice responded from behind the door,  somehow making Clyde feel worse.  Token was sitting the opposite side of the door,  his back pressed to it in the same way as Clydes. " But you like her better" Clyde chuckled bitterly through his tears. " I wish I were her. " Clyde admitted,  not caring about anything anymore as he buried his head in his arms. " Clyde I thought-" Token said quietly through the door. " Just go." Clyde said in a broken tone. Token didn't respond,  but stayed sitting where he was.  He couldn't leave his friend alone right now. " Why would you kiss me? " Clyde sniffled sadly.  " Im not even half as pretty.  " Clyde continued,  looking at his hands as he picked at his nails. " Clyde what do you mean..  I kissed you beca-" Token began,  but it was too painful.  Clyde didn't want to hear him say that he kissed him for a dare,  or a prank,  or for no reason.  " Shes got you mesmerized, " Clyde said,   leaning his head back as he cried.  " While I die" He said, his voice cracking.  " Clyde please..  Just let me in" Token said,  his voice shaking.  It sounded like he was crying too. Token heard the lock click as Clyde unlocked the door. Token stood up,  opening the door to see Clyde with a red and tear stained face.  He was staring blankly at the floor,  unable to look at Token without bursting into tears again. " Clyde... " Token said sadly,  wrapping his arms tightly around the boy.  Clyde didn't hug back,  but cried into his shoulder. Token couldn't bear to see Clyde so upset as he cried into Clydes shoulder too. " Clyde I kissed you because I love you.  But I thought you were straight..  So I tried to move on. " Token admitted through tears.  " I love Nichole..  But I still love you. " Token said truthfully.  Clyde moved his arms,  hugging Token back.  " Im sorry I'm being such a baby about this..  You didn't do anything wrong" Clyde cried.  " Clyde you're not being a baby..  Look at me I'm crying too dumbass" Token laughed weakly,  pulling away so that Clyde could see his face. Clyde looked at him sadly. " I wish I'd known before I said yes to Nichole. I love you so much Clyde. " Token sniffed,  wiping a tear from Clydes eye with his thumb.  Clyde smiled weakly,  looking up at Token. " I wish I could kiss you again" Token said.  " So do I" Clyde sighed.  " Tweek asked if you guys wanted any-" Nichole said, walking over to them and stopping when they both looked at her sadly. " Is there..  Is there anything I can do? " She sighed,  hating seeing her friends sad.  " You're lucky to have eachother" Clyde smiled,  wiping his eyes. " Hey Clyde..  I don't know what you're going through right now but..  Just know that we're all here for you ok? " Nichole said softly,  walking up and holding his hands for comfort. Clyde smiled,  looking over at Token who placed a hand on his back. " She's right you know." Token said gently. " And no matter what..  Im never going to stop loving you. " Token promised.  " Nichole..  I need to tell you something. " He sighed.  He wasn't going to break her heart or break up with her,  but he thought that she deserved to know how he and Clyde fel about eachother. " I love you..  With all of my heart..  But I love him to..  In the same way. " He admitted.  Nichole looked at the two,  no sign of hurt on her face at all as she thought.  " We can figure this out ok?  Together. " She smiled warmly.