Crenny - Better make today count then

Craig sighed, flopping his head down onto the desk with a thump. He felt something hit his back, but he was too bored to even look up to see what it was. He felt it again. The third time he rolled his eyes, lifting his head to see another scrunched up ball of paper fly past his nose. He turned around and was met with Kennys smug grin. Craig glared at him, ready to turn back around until Kenny motioned towards the door. " Wanna get out of here?" He mouthed enticingly, making Craig raise an eyebrow to show his interest. Craig motioned towards Mr Garrison, silently asking Kenny how they were going to get past him. Kenny cracked his knuckles in response, mouthing " Watch" as he raised his hand. " What is it Kenny" Mr Garrison groaned. " I need to piss" Kenny replied, winking at Craig. " Kenny every time you say that you just leave, you're not going anywhere." Mr Garrison rolled his eyes, making Kenny frown. Craig snickered at him, but Kenny was determined. " But Sir I'm on my period!" Kenny said, making Craig break down in laughter. " Me too" Craig chuckled. "  Kenny you can only lie to me so many times before someone tells me that cisgender boys don't have periods!" Mr Garrison scolded as Kenny stood up, grabbing Craig's hand as they ran out of the classroom, tears of laughter in their eyes. " Hey come back here!" Mr Garrison shouted at the two as they sprinted down the hallway and out of the school. " That was genius!" Craig laughed making Kenny smirk. " Did the great Craig Tucker just call me a genius?" Kenny teased as they ran. " Maybe" Craig grinned, glancing over his shoulder as he watched the school disappear from his view. Kenny blushed slightly, shaking his head at himself as he chuckled. " Okay I think we're good" Craig laughed as they stopped running, panting and laughing when they could catch their breath. " We're gonna be in so much shit tomorrow dude " Craig grinned. " Better make today count then" Kenny smirked.  " Deal" Craig agreed as they began walking to the park. " So Craigy, why were you in detention anyways? Who'd you flip off this time?" Kenny drawled. " Cartman" Craig replied. " But you flip him off all the time," Kenny said in confusion.  " Yea but I mean I did break his nose afterwards" Craig grinned, making Kenny giggle. " So that's why he's been ignoring my texts" Kenny smiled. " What'd you do" Craig asked him in return, regretting asking when he saw the smirk spread across Kennys face. " Well dear Craig," Kenny began. " Your boy Kenny, you know, the genius" He grinned, " Broke into the staff room and blew up the microwave". Kenny sounded way too pleased with himself. " How do you blow up a microwave?" Craig chuckled. " Shove a bunch of forks in it and run" Kenny grinned, making Craig snort. " Why am I friends with you again?" Craig asked, causing Kenny to lightly punch his shoulder as they laughed together. " Because I'm too sexy for you to ignore me" Kenny winked, wiggling his eyebrows as he pulled dumb faces at his friend. " Dude shut up" Craig laughed, blushing a little to Kenny's surprise. " Interesting..." Kenny said thoughtfully to himself. An idea popped into his head as he stopped walking. " What is it dude, you okay?" Craig asked. " Craigy I think... I think I might need.." Kenny began in a fake hazy voice. " Mouth to mouth" He grinned as he smirked, making Craig punch his shoulder, rolling his eyes. " I thought you were gonna pass out or something" Craig groaned. " But I AM" Kenny whined as he jogged to catch back up with Craig, who had started walking again. " If I don't get mouth to mouth who knows what could happen"  Kenny flirted, noticing the smile that Craig was trying to hide. " I'll put you in the recovery position and then leave you there how about that" Craig smirked. " Mr Tucker I do not appreciate your tone" Kenny gasped dramatically. " What could I ever do to make you forgive me?" Craig grinned as the pair stopped walking. " Hmm..." Kenny smirked as they shared a knowing look. Kenny tapped his lips with a finger and kissed the air. Craig grinned, shaking his head as he grabbed Kenny's chin, pulling him into a kiss that both of them had wanted for a long time. Craig felt Kenny's smirk grow as they kissed. When they finally pulled away for air, they looked at each other with flushed faces. " Definitely better than detention" Kenny grinned as Craig rolled his eyes, grabbing his friend's hand. " So does this mean that you'll be the Clyde to my taco?" Kenny smiled. " If that's how you're going to phrase it then I might reconsider" Craig threatened, laughing when he saw a genuine fear flicker in Kennys eyes for a second. " Fine does this mean we're boYFriEndS?" Kenny rolled his eyes, smiling at Craig. " I think it does" Craig smiled, running his thumb over Kennys as he held his hand tighter. " Nicceeee" Kenny grinned triumphantly.