Cryle - The hot friend

Kyle woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing. He groaned as he rolled over, sitting up and answering the call from " Spaceman ".

"Craaaaiiiiggg" Kyle groaned angrily

" Hey Jew,  me and Tweekers are outside,  hurry up"

" SHIT ITS MONDAY"

" No shit sherlock,  if you're not out in five minutes I'm gonna leave you"

" Shit..  Okay hold on" Kyle said hanging up.  He sprung out of bed,  pulling on some jeans and throwing on a long sleeved shirt. He sprinted out of his room,  putting a peice of bread in the toaster and skidding on the wooden floor as he ran back upstairs to brush his teeth quickly.  He sprinted down the stairs again,  grabbing the toast as it launched out of the toaster and slinging his bag on his shoulder expertly,  shoving his feet into some converse and lacing them up,  toast still hanging out of his mouth. " BYE MUM! " He mumbled through the bread. " Oh,  bye bubby! " His mum replied. He opened the door panting,  and bit down on the toast,  meeting a giggling Tweek.  " Hey twitchy..  Hey Space douche" Kyle panted,  running a hand through his ginger curls.  Tweek laughed,  handing Kyle a coffee from his shop. " Hey dude,  thought you would need this" " Thanks Tweek" Kyle gratefully sighed,  sharing a secret handshake with his twitchy friend. " So,  how are my favorite dorks? " Kyle asked,  earning a friendly flip off from Craig.  " Im good,  Craigs pissed though because Kenny blew off plans again yesterday. " Tweek began.  " Aww,  dont be sad dude,  Kennys a prick,  all of those guys are.  But on the plus side thats why we became friends. Also its a week day so you know what that meaaannnss.. " Kyle smiled.  " RED RACER" The pair shouted excitedly,  making Tweek scream. Ever since Kyle had started hanging out with Craig,  he had been just as obsessed with the show as the raven haired boy.  " Im so readddyyyy" Kyle said,  happily bouncing up and down.  " I knowwww,  I cant wait for school to enddd" Craigs eyes lit up,  as the two began fangirling about their favorite show together. Tweek rolled his eyes,  walking up the driveway and ringing Clydes doorbell.  A bag flew out of an upstairs window,  followed by Clyde poking his head out grinning.  " HEY GUYS WATCH THIS" he shouted,  before sliding gracefully down a pipe,  then jumping of a ledge,  falling flat onto his face,  making everyone giggle.  " Awesome" He said from the floor,  raising his thumb in the air.  " Dude u ok? " Kyle laughed,  helping him up. " Yea,  totally meant to do that" Clyde said,  rubbing his now bruised face. " So,  why is Craig so smiley this morning" He grinned,  ruffling Craigs hair and making him groan in annoyance. " They were talking about Red Racer again" Tweek replied as they began to walk to the bus stop. " Still don't get that show" Clyde mumbled,  making Tweek nod in agreement.  " You don't get anything Clyde" Craig chuckled, as Clyde lightly punched his shoulder. " Hey! " He laughed and pretended to be offended. " So guys,  you ready for the maths test today? " Kyle asked, changing the subject. " GAH! I stayed up all night studying for it! I better be ready!  " Tweek answered.  " MATHS TEST? " Clyde asked worried. " Don't worry dude I'm pretty sure Kyle and Tweek are the only ones who actually studied for it.  " Craig shrugged. " You guys didnt study?! " Tweek asked concerned as Craig carelessly shook his head. " Craig man,  you want help revising?  I can test you right now If you want. " Kyle asked helpfully. Craig bit his lip in thought,  genuinely considering the offer but only because it came from a certain ginger that he happened to want to impress. " Hey what about me Kyleeee" Clyde whined,  looking up at him with big pouty eyes. " No offense dude,  but you're beyond saving at this point" Kyle shrugged making Craig snort with laughter. " Tweeeeek,  tell dickweed over here that I'm smarttt" Clyde begged.  " Sorry Clyde I dont GAH like to lie" Tweek grinned back at him. " Screw you guys you're just jealous that Im the hot friend" Clyde teased,  running a hand through his hair as he pulled a fuckboy pose that made his friends cringe. " Dudddeeee" Craig groaned.  " Anyway sorry to say but Kyle's definately the hot one,  not you" Craig said quickly,  hiding a small blush that was forming over his features. Kyle choked on his coffee,  spraying some onto the snow below them. " Huh? " He said when he had finally stopped coughing. " I said Clydes not the hot friend? " Craig said confused.  "No,  who did you say was? " Kyle pressed.  " Oh,  you dude. " Craig said,  trying to play it off like it wasn't a big deal as his blush came back. " No way man,  have you seen your jawline?? " Kyle complimented,  convinced that Craig was the hot one.  " What do you mean?  Look at your eyes,  they're like little fucking emeralds dude.  And your freckles like damnnn" Craig smiled,  fanning himself to exaggerate his point. " My eyes?  You have like the most handsome fucking eyes EVER!  They're like blue but like,  the bluest blue,  and your perfect hair is so black that it makes them stand out li-" Kyle gushed,  before he noticed Clyde and Tweek trying their best to hold in giggles.  " Dudes! " Clyde said as the pair burst into a fit of laughter,  making Craig and Kyle turn bright red and look down at their feet. " You two are honestly the gayest people I have ever seen,  and thats a lot coming from me" Tweek smirked,  laughing again.  " So what if we are,  assholes" Craig grumbled in embarrassment,  making everyone look at him suddenly,  the pairs laughter dying down and Kyle raising an interested eyebrow.  " What? " Tweek chuckled lightly.  " I said,  so what if I am gay. " Craig blushed,  shoving his hands in his pockets as he avoided everyones eyes. " Dude we all know you're gay" Clyde stated in confusion,  remembering when his best friend came out to him for the first time.  Craig had always been so open about his sexuality,  to the point where the whole school knew now,  so why was it such a big deal at this moment? " No,  I mean like..  So what if im gay for..  Fuck it nevermind. " Craig said,  glancing over to Kyle.  " For Kyle. " Tweek finished for him softly as he realised what was happening . Craig continued to look at the floor whilst Kyle inhaled his coffee again,  throwing him into another fit of coughs as Clyde stared at Tweek with wide eyes.  " What??  Why didn't I know! " He questioned,  turning his attention to a now red faced Craig. " Because he doesn't" Kyle said nervously.  " right Craig? " Craig remained silent.  " Kyle man,  its kind of obvious. I think its your go now" Tweek shrugged,  knowing for a fact that Kyle felt the same way from the multiple times he had told him personally. " I uh..  I don't know whether Tweek is right but uh..  I know that I like you Craig.  A lot...  And I uh..  I think it would be cool if we could you know... " Kyle spluttered nervously as Craig looked up,  meeting his eyes finally.  "..  Date? " Kyle finished hopefully,  blushing redder than Craig.  Craig grinned happily,  nodding and hugging his new boyfriend tightly as they both shared the same goofy smile. " OH MY GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL MY CRAIG IS ALL GROWN UP" Clyde yelled as he wiped a fake tear from his eye,  making Tweek giggle.  " I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL TOKEN! " He continued,  holding his heart as the bus arrived.  Today was going to be fun for everyone,  despite the maths exam.