Fike- Dont let it go to your head

Request by GraceElliott3

" HEY FIRKLE! " Ikes bubbly voice yelled,  making a smile tug at Firkles lips,  which he looked away from the approaching boy to hide. " What do you want Broflovski? " He groaned. " I don't know,  just wanted to say hi" Ike grinned. " Ok well you said it..  You can go now. " Firkle rolled his eyes,  turning away.  " Bought you a coffee" Ike smiled,  ignoring his comment as he handed the smaller boy the drink.  " Its black,  just how you like it" Ike explained.  " Thanks..  Dumb conformist. " Firkle said quietly,  blushing a little at the fact that Ike had remembered what he liked. " Did you just thank me? " Ike smirked,  leaning on the wall in front of Firkle.  " Shut up" The smaller boy blushed as he drank the coffee. " I know you like me really" Ike laughed as Firkle stuck his middle finger up.  " Ill kill you" Firkle groaned. "... With huggss" Ike added.  " No,  with a knife" Firkle chuckled,  unable to hide the smile on his face. " You should smile more,  it looks good on you" Ike said smoothly,  stroking a hand against his friends face,  who quickly swatted it away. " Why smile when the world is full of suffering" Firkle frowned,  making Ike hum thoughtfully.  " Because..  Because its also filled with happiness,  and beautiful things" Ike smiled.  " Thats..  Thats gay" Firkle spluttered,  trying and failing to find a clever response. " See,  even you can't deny it" Ike chuckled.  " I mean..  There is like..  I guess there is one thing in this world that isn't completely shitty" Firkle admitted reluctantly,  kicking at stones on the floor. " Oh?  What's that? " Ike smirked.  " None..  None of your business damn conformist. " Firkle snapped,  Ike noticing the blush on his face. " Bells about to go,  wanna walk with me? " Ike asked as he checked his phone.  " Whatever,  not like I have a choice. " Firkle frowned,  hiding the secret happiness in his chest. " So,  did you do the homework? " Ike asked as they walked. " Homework is for conformists" Firkle shook his head.  " Yea,  I got my brother to do it for me,  threatened to tell mum about his boyfriend" Ike agreed,  making Firkle chuckle quietly. " Didn't know you approved of blackmail Broflovski" Firkle grinned.  " Only against Kyle" Ike laughed as the bell rang.  They walked into their class,  seperating to sit with their friend groups. " Ew. Why does your face look like that. " One of the other goth kids asked Firkle.  " Huh? " He frowned,  realising that they were talking about his smile and the blush on his face that he was praying Ike hadn't noticed. " Ugh..  That dumb conformist is corrupting you Firkle" She groaned. After class he stayed behind,  telling his friends to leave without him. Everyday he would linger around his bag,  putting everything away as slowly as possible,  knowing that Ike would see him alone and take the oppurtunity to walk with him. He focused on his bag,  counting down the seconds in his head.  3... 2... 1..  " Hey Firkle! " Ike called,  making Firkle smile slightly.  Right on time.  " Fuck off Broflovski" He said,  slinging his bag over his shoulder. " Ok" Ike agreed,  making Firkle look up in shock,  a worried expression on his face.  Ike laughed at him.  " I was just teasing,  you think you can get rid of me that easily? " Ike grinned,  making Firkle blush as he mentally scolded himself for falling for that. " I wish I could" Firkle lied. " You don't mean that Firky" Ike grinned as they walked out of the room. " Wanna come to mine today? " Ike asked,  moving his head closer as he said in a tempting and more hushed voice.  " I'll buy you coffeee~~~" Firkle blushed,  crossing his arms.  " If I agree will you stop doing that? " Firkle frowned.  " Doing what?  This? " Ike smirked,  his voice just above a whisper in Firkles ear and sending tingles down his back. " Yea that" Firkle groaned,  pushing Ike away,  who just laughed. " No promises" Ike winked as they walked towards the coffee shop. " You know one day I will get you to admit that you don't hate me" Ike smiled. " Debatable" Firkle smirked. " You doubt my skills my little ball of angst" Ike smiled as they entered the shop.  " Shit" Firkle hissed,  ducking behind Ike when he noticed his friends at a table.  " What? " Ike asked in confusion,  looking around and realising when he saw the other goths. " Oh" He chuckled weakly,  not hiding the hurt in his voice very well.  Although he knew why,  it still stung that Firkle was ashamed to be seen with him. Firkle looked up at him,  sighing when he saw how sad he was.  He groaned,  holding Ikes hand and looking away,  his face bright red.  Ike blushed a little when he felt their fingers lace together,  the pain instantly melting away. " What would you boys like? " The woman behind the counter asked.  " A black coffee and a strawberry milkshake please. " Ike smiled back politely.  " Why do you come to a coffee shop so much when you don't even like coffee" Firkle frowned.  " Because you like it dumbass" Ike chuckled,  making Firkle blush when he remembered all of the times that Ike had just so happened to run into him here. " Dont call me dumbass" He muttered through his embarrassment as Ike paid for their drinks,  leaving the shop. " Damn you should try this! " Ike hummed happily,  holding the cup out to his friend.  " Ew I dont wanna suck the same straw as you" Firkle pouted as Ike held the cup closer to him. " Come oonnnnnn" Ike whined.  " It tastes really good!  I promise! " He pleaded until Firkle finally gave in.  " Fine" He frowned,  sipping from the straw.  He grimaced as the sweet liquid hit his tongue.  " Gross" He frowned,  swallowing it as he sipped his own drink. " What?  This is the best milkshake ever! " Ike argued.  " Hmm..  I don't really like sweet things. " Firkle said. " Try this" He offered,  handing his cup to Ike.  Ike shrugged,  taking a sip and instantly spitting it out.  " EW! " He spluttered making Firkle laugh. Ike chuckled,  looking at Firkle happily as his heart skipped a beat.  He thought his smile was pretty,  let alone his laugh.  " Damn..  You are so fucking adorable when you laugh" Ike smiled genuinely,  making Firkle grin. " No sarcastic comment this time? " Ike chuckled as Firkle sipped his coffee. " Didn't wanna give you the satisfaction" Firkle smirked. " Orrrr,  maybe you're warming up to me? " Ike teased.  " Don't push your luck Broflovski" Firkle laughed.  He fidgeted with his cup,  looking like he wanted to say something. " What is it Firks? " Ike asked as they walked.  " Well...  I don't..  I don't actually hate you. I just find it hard to like..  you know..  Tell you" Firkle admitted. " I know" Ike smiled.  " But hearing you say that still makes me happy ". He grinned. Firkle looked at the floor shyly. Ike let out a breath.  " Why are you so damn cute"  He asked. " Im not fucking cute" Firkle frowned.  " But uh..  You're not too bad yourself..  For a conformist. " He blushed.  " Did you just compliment me? " Ike asked surprised.  " Dont let it go to your head" Firkle blushed.