K2 - Apple

Hey so I'm not dead 😅 Sorry for not updating in ages. I remember seeing a request for K2 so this is for you Fuckerbuns. Also I was thinking of hopefully doing more requests again soon so if you want something let me know in the comments :)

Kyle bit his lip, a horrible sick feeling filling his chest and making it difficult to breathe. Why were decisions so hard? He raked his fingers through his hair, not caring when one caught on a curl, a sharp pain indicating that it had pulled a few strands out. He had been stuck at his desk for hours now staring at the screen, multiple tabs open all giving him options for what he could do with his future. Did he want to spend the rest of his life hauled up in an office, filing away paper for someone who could fire him for one slip up, or did he want to go back to school to get another degree for some thing else he had no use for in the real world? His eyes welled up with tears as he dropped his head to the desk with a thump. Maybe he should just abandon everything, go work in retail with a shitty job that pays minimum wage. Keys clicking in the door made him shoot up from his miserable position, quickly sucking in a breath as he frantically wiped at his eyes. He couldn't let Kenny see him upset, especially over something so stupid.  "Hey babe!" His boyfriends cheerful voice yelled as he entered the house, closing the door behind him and by the sounds of it, walking into the kitchen in search of a snack. Kyle paused for a moment before replying, hoping that his voice wouldn't come out shaky and give him away. " Hey, good day at work?" He asked in the most cheerful tone he could manage. Kyle tried his best to keep his eyes fixed on the monitor as Kenny walked in the room, fearing that if the blonde saw his face then he would see how upset he was. " Eh, same shit different day" Kenny shrugged, biting into the apple he was holding as he walked up behind Kyle, looking over his shoulder at the screen curiously. " Whachu doiiiing?" He asked, munching on his apple, wondering why Kyle hadn't raced to the door to hug him like usual. " Nothing important" Kyle lied, chuckling nervously as he scratched at his neck. Kenny frowned, spinning Kyles chair around and inspecting his face, making the ginger widen his eyes in shock. " What?" Kyle asked, refusing to meet his eyes as he fidgeted under his gaze. Kenny sighed, concern filling his face as he raised a hand, stroking his boyfriends cheek gently. " Are you sure it's nothing important?" He asked, tone suddenly softer and more serious. Kyle nodded, still trying to look anywhere but at Kenny as he willed back tears. Kenny frowned. He knew something was wrong, but he wasn't going to force Kyle to tell him what it was if he wasn't comfortable doing so. Instead he opted on ruffling the mess of ginger curls on Kyles head before walking away to flop onto the sofa, arms outstretched as he opened and closed his hands, signalling for Kyle to come hug him. " If it's not important then come have hugs with your amazing boyfriend" Kenny smirked, Kyle rolling his eyes with a weak smile as he obliged, slowly making his way towards him. Kyle bent down to hug Kenny, yelping in shock when he was grabbed and pulled down into the hug, ending up laying on top of the suddenly very clingy boy who was wrapping his arms around him securely. " Mmm I needed this" Kenny smiled, smelling the comforting cinnamon shampoo from Kyles hair. " Me too" Kyle admitted, burying his face into Kennys chest. The pair stayed like that for a while, enjoying the hug until Kyle finally spoke up, breaking the silence. "I was just thinking about what I'm going to do this year " He sighed, the sick feeling resurfacing as he thought more about it. " Oh?" Kenny hummed in interest. " Yea I uh.. Its kinda been stressing me out... Trying to decide what option is best for me right now. " Kyle admitted, feeling tears pooling in his eyes. " It has?"  Kenny asked sympathetically, placing a kiss on the top of his head as he listened. Kyle nodded, feeling himself start crying and just letting it happen." Hey, it's OK baby. I'm here. " Kenny comforted soothingly, rubbing circles into his back and holding him close. " I know it seems like everything is happening too fast right now, and that there isn't time to decide, but I'm always going to be here for you no matter what. And think about it, worst case scenario you pick the wrong choice, decide its not what you want, and then choose the right one after. The world won't end if you make a mistake. " Kenny assured him. Kyle felt himself calming down. Kenny was right, he wasn't going to die if he made the wrong choice. The pair stayed like that on the sofa until Kyle's breathing slowed and his muscles relaxed, signalling that he had tired himself out and fallen asleep. Chuckling lightly at the boy, Kenny remembered the apple in his hand, trying his best to bite into it. He made a strained noise as he tried to maneuver his hand towards his mouth, craning his neck like a turtle to reach it, but the way Kyle was clinging  to him made it impossible. He pouted, opting on trying to pull his hand free but frowning when Kyle only hugged him tighter. Kenny chewed his lip in thought, considering throwing the apple at his face and attempting to catch it that way but changing his mind when he realised how bad of an idea that was. "No don't hurt.. The starfish king" Kyle grumbled in his sleep, making Kennys eyes widen in shock before he felt tears of laughter filling them. He pursed his lips to hold back his giggles  as he tried not to wake up Kyle. " The starfish king?" Kenny asked him quietly, stifling laughter. " He.. He only wants to.. Only wants to free the.. S.. Horses"  Kyle whined quietly, making Kenny have to scrunch up his face in order to suppress the need to laugh. " So cute" Kenny smiled as he gazed at the mess of ginger curls asleep on his chest. " Your hair is so pretty.. I don't tell you that enough huh?" Kenny smiled warmly as he whispered to his sleeping boyfriend. " It's not the only thing that's pretty about you though. Your freckles are adorable.. And the way they move when you scrunch up your nose, or the way they fade into a cute Amber colour in winter.. God, you're just so breathtaking.." Kenny admitted. He looked down to the apple in his hand, turning it over. Suddenly he yelped, dropping the fruit onto the carpet when he noticed it was now a tiny red cartman head, its eyebrows furrowing into a scowl as it yelled insults at him." AGH! " Kenny screeched, jolting awake and falling off of the sofa. He saw the apple resting on a table beside him, heart still racing from the shock as he realised he must have fallen asleep. " Nice dream?" Kyle smirked from the foot of the sofa, where he had been reading a book before Kenny had woken up. "Huh? Oh uh.. Yea." Kenny chuckled in embarrassment as his face turned a little red. " You fell asleep when we were hugging earlier" Kyle explained. " So what was it about?" The ginger asked, a strange teasing look on his face. " My apple, it turned into Cartmans face" Kenny laughed, Kyle still looking at him like he wanted more. " And what about before that?" He asked. " What do you mean?" Kenny asked, remembering that the dream had just been about telling his sleeping boyfriend how cute he was. Uh oh. " Breathtaking huh?" Kyle relayed, making Kenny turn red as he sat up to hit him lightly on the arm." I did NOT say that! " Kenny pouted as Kyle broke down into laughter. " Didn't know you were a sleep talker" Kyle laughed as Kenny continued to sulk. " It was pretty adorable though." Kyle smiled honestly. " Well duh, everything I do is attractive" Kenny joked, biting his lip in an exaggerated fashion as he winked at the boy. " Shut up dork" Kyle laughed, ruffling the blondes hair. " Make me" Kenny flirted, Kyle rolling his eyes before he gave in and kissed him.