Stylenny - Big pile of cute

Stan was snuggled up Kyles lap,  enjoying the warmth he felt as two long arms held his waist. " Kenny what are you doing? " Kyle groaned as he watched their boyfriend sway his hips progressively more dramatically in time with the music. " What does it look like baby" He grinned,  breaking out into a dance routine and making Kyle roll his eyes and smile. " Stan likes it " Kenny smirked,  winking at Stan who shrugged in reply. " Maybe I do" Stan admitted,  shamelessly letting his eyes trail down Kennys body as he moved. " Dude dont encourage him" Kyle laughed,  the noise making the warm feeling in Stans chest feel like it was about to pour out of his mouth. Kyle hugged him closer to his chest and Stan sighed happily.  " I don't deserve you two" He said dreamily.  Kenny smirked,  crawling up to the pair and laying on his chest between Stans legs so that the three were a big pile of cute. " You're right,  I'm pretty awesome. " Kenny grinned,  sticking his tongue out goofily as Kyle tried to kick him. " Hey keep your hands and feet to yourself Kylleeee" Kenny grinned,  rolling Kyles name off of his tongue in a way that sent goosebumps rocketing over his body. " Goddamn it why do you gotta do that to me Kenny" He shivered as Kenny smirked in satisfaction. " You guys wanna play a game?  Im bored" Kenny said,  smiling innocently into Stan's eyes as an idea popped into his head. " like what? " Stan asked suspiciously as he watched a mischievous glint flicker in his boyfriends eyes. " Truth or dare" Kenny grinned,  making his two boyfriends groan. " Ken last time we played truth or dare,  Princess Kenny broke an ankle and her two amazing boyfriends had to take her to A & E drunk and dressed as an elf and a knight at three AM. " Kyle chuckled,  resting his head on top of Stans as he hugged him closer. " And afterwards Princess Kenny made her two heroes breakfast in bed as a thank you even though she couldn't walk! " Kenny defended himself,  sitting up and batting his eyelashes at Kyle. " Pleaseeeeeee" He pouted as Kyle rolled his eyes. " Stan? " Kyle asked for help.  " Hey leave me out of this dude I dont wanna make the princess mad" Stan laughed,  earning a smile and a kiss on the nose from Kenny. " See Stan is a good boyfriend" Kenny grinned.  " Ugh finneee" Kyle sighed,  smiling as Kenny cupped his face gently and pulled him in for a kiss.  " Thank youuuuu" The blonde smiled,  sitting back in between their legs. " Okay,  truth or dare Stan" Kyle began.   " Uhhh...  Dare" Stan replied.  " I dare you to... Show us what we're saved as on your phone. " Kyle smirked,  pleased with the blush that appeared on Stans cheeks as he handed over his phone.  They all had eachothers thumb prints in their phones,  so Kyle unlocked it and searched through his contacts. He stopped when he saw a picture of Kenny smirking and read the name next to it.  " Hot Satsuma,  really Stan? " Kyle chuckled as he kissed Stans forehead.  " Aww he said I'm hottt" Kenny smirked.  " Yea but he also called you a satsuma. " Kyle replied and Kenny snatched the phone. " Okay lets find you.. " He grinned,  suddenly stopping as he burst out laughing. " What? " Kyle asked as he grabbed the phone back to see a photo of him mid sneeze saved as his icon and he rolled his eyes. " Goddamn it Stan you said you deleted that" He groaned as Stan and Kenny giggled like hyenas. " Super Best Boyfriend" Kyle read out,  his frown disappearing as he smiled. " I know thats a play on super best friends but like I feel like I should use this against you Kenny" Kyle chuckled. " Okay okay my go now" Stan said wiping his eyes. " Truth or dare Kenny" " Dare!  Im no pussy! " He grinned excitedly. " I dare you to...  Give Kyle a hickey! " Stan dared,  laughing at the horrified expression that formed on Kyles face. " Stan you know Cartman will never let me live that dow- KENNY NO AGH! " Kyle laughed as Kenny pounced on him. He managed to roll off of the bed,  running around the room as his boyfriend chased him.  " Kenny I swear to G-d! " Kyle laughed,  jumping back onto the bed and hiding behind Stan.  " Hey no fair! " Kenny grinned,  jumping onto Stans lap and leaning over his shoulder to get to Kyle. " Oww Ken my legs! " Stan laughed,  squished between the two as Kenny fought to complete his dare. " Ha!  Done! " Kenny said with satisfaction as he let go of Kyle,  sitting down on the bed as the ginger rushed to a mirror,  sighing when he saw a dark purple hickey on his neck. " Damn you satsuma" He pouted at Kenny who shrugged. " Truth or dare Kyle" Stan grinned. " Truth " " Pussy" Kenny smirked making Kyle punch his arm lightly as he sat back on the bed. " Shut it broke boy" He grinned as Kenny stuck out his tongue. " What are your three favorite things about us" Stan smiled as he crawled up behind Kenny and hugged him,  putting his head on his shoulder as they both pulled adorable faces at their boyfriend. " Hmmm.. " Kyle smiled thoughtfully.  " Even though Kenny is a reckless asshole I admire his fearlessness,  I love his freckles aaaand I love his sense of humour" Kyle said,  kissing his boyfriend softly.  " Oh and dont forget my massive di-" " Yes we all love that too Kenny" Kyle and Stan both laughed.  " And Stan,  I love the way your black hair makes your eyes stand out and somehow look even bluer th-" " GAY" Kenny laughed as he inturrupted Kyle who frowned at him. " I love how  you are always there for me and how you always know how to make me smile" Kyle continued,  locking eyes with a now grinning Stan.  " I love you dude" Stan said,  kisssing Kyle deeply as Kenny held his chest and began miming a heart attack.  " So...  Cute..  Heart..  Exploding" Kenny breathed out before dramatically falling backwards. " Oh my god we killed Kenny" " We're bastards" The two said when they pulled away finally.  They shared a look,  before falling onto Kenny and smothering him in kisses. " Okay okay I'm alive again! " Kenny laughed as his boyfriends layed either side of him,  holding both of his hands and leaning their heads against his.  " I love you two so fucking much" Kenny smiled happily.  " I love you two too" Stan said as he closed his eyes contentedly.  " Me too" Kyle agreed,  sighing happily.  Everything was perfect.