Kyman - I knew you loved me

Request by Stupid_chick_33

Cartman frowned, idly flicking pencil shavings at Kyle as he tried to listen to the lesson. " Cut it out fatass" Kyle hissed as he watched pieces fly past his face. " But Kyleeeeeeeee" Eric whined, kicking his chair annoyingly. Kyle huffed, ignoring him as he turned his attention back to Mr Garrison. " Jew. Jew! Jew! Jewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjew" Cartman whispered in an attempt to get Kyle's attention back. When Kyle ignored him again he leant his head back, groaning loudly as he stared at the ceiling. He sat back up, pushing his desk forwards towards Kyles and making a loud screeching noise as it scraped the floor. " Cut it out asshole" Craig growled, flipping Cartman off as he retaliated by sticking out his tongue. " Craig can you stop distracting Eric please" Mr Garrison groaned, making Craig scowl at both him and Cartman, who began chuckling. When Craig looked away again, Eric started popping his mouth in boredom. He stared forwards and noticed that the way that Kyle was leaning on his hand caused his hat to lift slightly, giving Cartman a glimpse of his jew fro. Eric blushed when his heart jumped in his chest, the bouncy ginger curls making butterflies fill his stomach. He shook his head, scolding himself as the bell rung and everyone started to stand up, ready to leave. Just as he was putting his book in his bag, Heidi walked over, twirling her hair as she spoke to Kyle. " Hey, so are you still up for tonight? My parents are out so it will just be us if that's okay." She asked shyly as Kyle nodded and Cartman felt his face get hot. Kyle was going to spend the night alone with a girl? He was about to interrupt the pair before Wendy came along, shooting him a death glare and dragging Heidi away. He balled his hands into fists angrily as he stomped out of the room to his locker. " Woah, what's  GAH his problem today? " Tweek asked as Kyle shrugged in response. The ginger followed him outside of the room, wondering why his mood changed so suddenly.

Stupid Kyle talking to a stupid girl. He obviously knew that it would make him angry. Cartman told himself as he slammed his locker shut, noticing Kyle and Stan talking near him. As Annie walked past, an idea popped into Cartman's head. " HEY ANNIE!" He yelled,  causing her to freeze in fear. " Uh.. yeah Eric?" She asked nervously. " YOUR HAIR LOOKS NICE TODAY" He said loudly, looking to Kyle and smirking in satisfaction when he saw him look over at them. " Uh.. are you okay?" She asked, looking at him like he was sick, not used to Cartman being nice to anyone let alone her. " YEA, YOU LOOK PRETTY" He said, making her wince as he smiled wider, seeing the hurt expression on the Jews face out of the corner of his eye. " Look Eric, it's really not nice to-" She began shyly, before he interrupted, trying to get Kyle to react rather than actually paying attention to the girl. " WE SHOULD GO OUT SOME TIME" Cartman said, watching Kyle but his smirk fading when he saw tears well up in his eyes. Wait, why was he actually feeling bad for the dumb Jew? He hadn't meant to actually hurt him. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he walked away from the very confused girl, towards Kyle who quickly wiped his eye on his sleeve and turned back to Stan. " Dude- DUDE!" Stan groaned as Kyle finally snapped out of whatever he was doing. " Oh uh.. sorry.. what did you say?" Kyle sniffed as he plastered on a weak smile. " I was just saying abo- woah are you okay?" Stan asked, noticing his friends expression. " Yea I'm f- "Kyle lied, interrupted by someone gripping his arm firmly and pulling him away. " Woah what the fuck let go asshole!" Kyle snapped as he looked up to see Eric dragging him away. Cartman let go of his arm, making Kyle frown in confusion. " Come with me okay. Just do it." Cartman demanded seriously, walking towards the door that lead to the roof. Kyle looked back over to Stan, shrugging as they shared a confused look and Kyle followed Eric. " You better not be about to push me off the roof or something fatass" Kyle threatened as he followed Cartman. " Shut up Jew I just.. I need to talk to you.." Cartman  said quietly, the lack of bite behind his voice making Kyle shudder. It was unlike Cartman not to be trying to kill him every second and Kyle never thought he would say this but he preferred an angry Cartman more, at least he understood him that way. Kyle bit his lip as he followed his friend out onto the roof, weirdly nervous about what was happening. Cartman sat down quietly, looking angry as he stared at Kyle. " What is it asshole?" Kyle frowned, putting his hands on his hips as he looked down at Eric. " Why are you going to Heidi's tonight. You said that you were busy." Cartman snapped at him. " Yea. I'm busy helping Heidi study you fucking idiot" Kyle growled at him. " Oh. Well you still shouldn't be alone with a girl. I bet you're going to kiss her or something like a fucking perv" Cartman snarled. " Says you fatass. I SAW YOU WITH ANNIE JUST NOW!" Kyle yelled at him, his voice cracking when he remembered what Cartman had been saying to her. " ONLY BECAUSE YOU WERE WITH HEIDI!" Cartman shouted back, sounding more hurt than he had intended to let on. " WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE WHO I SPEND MY TIME WITH? YOU HATE ME!" Kyle screamed back at him, tears refilling his eyes and making Cartman feel sick with guilt for making Kyle so genuinely upset. " I DON'T FUCKING HATE YOU KYLE!" Cartman yelled back, feeling tears well in his own eyes. " WELL THEN WH-Y ARE YOU ALWA-YS SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO ME?" Kyle shouted, choking on his tears. " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" Cartman fired back, instantly covering his mouth as he realised what he had said. The two stared at each other in silence. " What?" Kyle asked quietly, voice hoarse from shouting. " I.. Nothing you fucking stupid Jew" Cartman said, wiping his eyes on his sleeve angrily before heading to the door. Kyle stood in the way so that he couldn't leave. " Did you mean that?" Kyle asked him seriously. " Move" Cartman avoided the question as he tried to shove past Kyle. " Cartman. Answer me." Kyle demanded. " Get out of the way Kyle" Cartman said desperately, vision clouding with tears as he tried to leave. " Eric." Kyle stated, grabbing Cartmans face and forcing him to meet his eyes. " Did. You. Mean. That." Kyle asked a final time. Cartman turned a deep red as he looked away. " YES OKAY? Jesus fucking Christ Kyle. " Cartman spluttered. " Man you are such an asshole" Kyle said, chuckling quietly, making Cartman look at him confused. " Wh-" Cartman began, before a pair of lips crashing into his own shut him up. " But even though you are an asshole, I guess I love you too." Kyle admitted as the pair looked at eachother. Cartman tried to hide it, but he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. " I knew you loved me " Cartman mocked, making Kyle punch his shoulder lightly and laugh. " Yea right fatass" He said sarcastically as the pair smiled widely. A sound across the roof from them made the pair freeze as they slowly looked over to see Kenny staring open mouthed, phone faced towards them and recording. " Kenny... give that to us" Kyle said cautiously before Kenny grinned mischievously , sprinting away from the pair. " HEY GET BACK HERE POOR BOY!" Cartman screamed, turning dark red as the pair chased after him.