Bunny (Chaos x mysterion)- Maybe villains can have happy endings

Request by stormytrix97. It gets more fluffy at the end dont worry 😅. Also would anyone want a Q and A? If yes then comment any questions you want to know the answers to and if enough people comment I will do one :)

This is an AU where Mysterion is a real hero and Chaos is a real and more intense villain.

A smug laughter echoed through the darkness as Mysterion pulled against the ropes that were tying him to the chair, his heart racing as sweat dripped down his face. " There's no use trying to escape. I've finally got you. I've won." Chaos chuckled, his footsteps circling menacingly around Kenny . " CHAOS LET ME GO OR YOU WILL BE SORRY! MY FRIENDS ARE COMING FOR ME" Kenny growled out, his voice crack giving away the fear bubbling inside of him. " Oh mysterion, you really dont get it do you?" Chaos smirked, leaning close to Kennys ear from the darkness and making him jump. " No one is coming. They never do." Chaos whispered, before dissapearing back into the shadows. Kenny squinted when a light clicked on, revealing professor chaos standing in front of him, his face bleeding and bruised from their fight. " And now, Im finally going to see the face of the asshole who has been standing in my way for all of these years." Chaos laughed as he stepped closer to Kenny. " STOP! JUST WAIT.. MY FRIENDS ARE COMING!" Kenny spluttered, desperate to keep his identity a secret."DONT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A SPEECH ABOUT WHY YOU ARE THE BAD GUY OR SOMETHING? ABOUT HOW YOU ARE SOME LONER WITH NO FRIENDS?" Kenny continued yelling as Butters edged closer. A flash of hurt darted in the Proffesors eyes as he stopped. " You're wrong. " Chaos forced out through his teeth, clenching his fist. Seeing that he had struck a nerve, Kenny decided to continue, wanting to stall for as long as he could. " Yea? So you're going to tell me that someone actually likes a villain like you?" Kenny spat, making tears well in Butters' eyes. Chaos was evil , but Kenny couldnt help but feel like he was being too harsh on him. Was he going too far? " NO! IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THAT. NO ONE LIKES ME AT ALL BUT IT DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS I HAVE HIM. I ONLY NEED HIM. HES THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES" Butters cried, breaking down in front of Kenny, making his expression soften slightly. Did he actually feel bad for the guy who had been trying to destroy the town for years? Chaos stood up, laughing sickly through his tears as he reached out to Kennys mask. " And when this town is gone, we can finally be happy. No one will hurt us anymore." Butters choked out, reffering to the person who he had mentioned earlier. In one swift movement, he ripped off Kennys mask. His eyes widened when he saw that it was Kenny who was looking back at him. He dropped to the floor, knees smacking against the hard concrete. Kenny frowned in confusion as the boy started laughing, pain filling his expression. " Of course." Butters cried, tears spilling down his face. " Of course it would be you" He said. " Do you know me? Who are you?" Kenny scowled at the boy. " WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU?" Butters screamed, throwing his helmet to the floor, making a loud crash. Kenny looked up to his face, eyes widening in horror when he saw his best friend staring back at him, hair wet with sweat and face tear stained, bruised and bloody. " No.." Kenny breathed out. It couldnt have been Butters. This entire time. It couldnt. This had to be a nightmare, or some sort of sick joke. " WHY KENNY?" Butters screamed. ".. please.. please tell me this isnt real." Kenny choked out through the tears filling his own eyes. Butters collapsed to the floor again, hiding his face as he cried into his arms. " Butters you can stop this. This doesnt have to be how things end" Kenny said softly. " Kenny Im a monster. I just... I just wanted them to pay. I wanted us to be able to be happy. Kenny im so sorry." Butters sobbed into his own arms as he curled into himself. Kenny wanted more than anything to wrap him up in his arms, to tell him that everything was ok and that he forgave him. " Kenny please.. Kenny help me." Butters pleaded, raising his head to look desperately into his friends eyes. Kenny felt his heart jump as he managed to slip one hand free of the rope, using all of his strength to pull free of the chair and hug Leo tightly. " I've got you. Everything is going to be ok. You don't have to be like this anymore. You can change" Kenny promised as the pair hugged eachother like their lives depended on it.