Jyle - Can I have this dance?

The students of south park highschool  were happily whizzing around the roller skating rink,  giggles echoing over the blaring music. Jimmy however,  sat sadly at the sides,  his frail legs and crutches preventing him from joining the others. He sipped on the fizzy mango drink that Tweek had bought to cheer him up,  the bubbles tickling his nose unpleasantly. He sighed as he watched as even Timmy joined the group on his wheelchair. Kyle on the other hand was having the time of his life,  laughing as Cartman slipped,  falling on his ass,  sending vibrations through the floor. Kyle had been taking lessons for two years now,  so was the closest to an expert skater at the school. He pirrouetted,  causing cheers and a " STOP SHOWING OFF JEW" to be thrown his way. He hated the attention but wanted to piss off Cartman as much ass he could in one night. The song suddenly ended,  causing everyone but Craig and Tweek to leave the rink so that they could get some food. Kyle skated over to his friends,  but stopped when he saw a down cast looking Jimmy.  His heart filled with regret and sympathy as he realised that the poor boy was unable to join in.  Suddenly,  an idea popped into his head as the song changed to a slow dance. " Hey Jimmy...  Can I uh..  Can I have this dance? " Kyle said hopefully,  holding out a pair of yellow skates to his friend. " K-k-kyle I can't ska-skte.  M-my legs. " Jimmy responded,  earning a smile from Kyle. " I can hold you up Jim" He replied,  gently slipping the skates onto the disabled boys feet.  Jimmy grinned goofily, accepting Kyles help up. Kyle tightly held his waist and one of his hands,  allowing Jimmy to grip onto his jacket. Kyle guided them to the rink,  joining Craig and Tweek in the dance. As Kyle expertly glided around with the boy,  Jimmy giggled,  loving the feeling of skating. " Gee thanks K-k-kyle. " Jimmy gushed,  his smile reaching his eyes,  forcing them to close slightly. " Its no problem man,  I would have helped sooner but I was so caught up in pissing off the fatass that I completely forgot." Kyle sighed. " Mr Mackey is such a dick for taking you here " He said angrily. " N-n-o he was only try- only trying to he- help" Jimmy said,  too happy at the moment to be angry at anyone. " Yea..  I guess..  But that still doesn't make up for it" Kyle said,  eyes looking at the floor. " Well K-Kyle,  I'm pretty ha- happy right now" Jimmy smiled,  earning a smile from the taller ginger. " You are? " Kyle asked,  the hopeful sparkle in his eyes making Jimmys heart flutter. " Ye-- yea" He replied,  squeezing Kyles hand tighter.  Kyle smiled happily at this,  spinning them both in time to the sappy love song blaring through the speakers. " You know Jimmy,  you're pretty light,  I could probably do more stuff like this with you..  If its uh..  If you like" Kyle said,  looking into the brunettes eyes causing him to blush and stutter more than usual. " Th.. tha- tha- that would be-- nice. " He replied,  the large grin plastered on his face showing off his braces,  making Kyle smile at the cuteness. " GAY! " They heard Cartman shout at them,  causing Kyle to frown and throw a scowl at the large boy, who was greedily stuffing chips into his mouth. " UGH!" Kyle began " That fat fuck always has to be like that!  Like,  so what if I want tto help my friend out,  at least I have sympathy!  And so what if I DO happen to think he's cute,  and so what if he does.. " Kyles face went red as he immediately realized that he had been ranting loud enough for Jimmy to clearly hear him. "You think- you think im- you think I'm cute? " Jimmy asked smiling up at the taller boy. " Uh..  Yea,  I guess" Kyle said,  causing Jimmy to move the hand that was gripping to his jacket slightly higher,  so that when he tugged tighter it brought Kyles face down to meet his own. Both boys blushed as their noses grazed each others,  and Jimmy closed the gap between them,  gently kissing Kyles soft lips. Kyle stood in shock,  still bent over from the kiss.  He then stood up when his brain processed what events had taken place,  and he smiled contently. " OH MY GOD GUYS THAT WAS SO CUTE..! " Clyde said,  bursting into tears and alerting the pair of their classmates watching intently. Everyone cheered,  Stan and Kenny giving Kyle a thumbs up and Tweek giving Jimmy the OK sign.  " You ready to go and sit down? " He asked giggling,  earning a nod from Jimmy. They skated back to the chairs,  Kyle removing his friends skates and sitting at a table with just the two of them. " So does this mean were uh.. " "Dating? " Jimmy interrupted,  not stuttering for the first time in forever. "Yea I mean..  If you want to" Kyle said,  his freckles almost hidden by the deep red blush and goofy smile. " I d- I d- I do" Jimmy said,  reaching across the table to lace their fingers together. Stan and Kenny came up to them with a sugar free milkshake with two straws, both highfiving Kyle and loudly whispering " Best wingmennnn! " To each other. Kyle chuckled at them,  rolling his eyes. " Sorry about those two,  they're dorks but I love them. " Kyle laughed,  offering Jimmy a straw. " Its sugar free because of my diabetes but it should taste ok. " Kyle said,  placing the other straw in his mouth. They hummed in pleasure at the taste,  looking into each others eyes lovingly. The music seemed to melt away,  leaving just the two of them in their heads, and neither wanted to be anywhere else.