Kyutters - Knock it off fatass

Request by bunnyboo_321

Butters buried his face in his hands. He wished that Cartman would just leave him alone,  he hadn't done anything wrong so why wouldn't he go away? " You're so fucking gay dude" Eric teased as he watched Leo curl further into himself. " Yea,  I wouldn't even be surprised if you were in love with me. " Eric laughed,  causing small tears to well at the corners of the small boys eyes. He was so fucking done with Cartman,  but he couldn't do anything.  If only someone would notice,  just see how painful Cartmans words could be.  He just wanted someone to help him out.  " Hey knock it off fatass! " A familiar voice growled as footsteps approached the pair.  Butter's eyes shot up in excitement when he recognised the voice of his friend,  quickly looking away again when he remembered the tears. " Fuck off Jew dont tell me what to do" Eric snapped back at the ginger,  and Butters heard a sickening crunch followed by Eric's earsplitting screech and loud thumps as he ran away. " Hey Butters,  you okay man? " Kyle asked,  holding a hand out and frowning when it was ignored. " Hey,  whatever he was saying just ignore it.  Anything that dickhole spouts is bullshit anyways. " Kyle said sympathetically,  sitting down on the floor next to him and wrapping an arm around his shoulder comfortingly. Butters sniffed,  wiping his eyes on his sleeve as he smiled weakly at the boy. God was Kyle pretty.  The light freckles dusted across his sculpted cheekbones and soft skin was enough to make Leo momentarily forget everything that had just happened,  but he quickly remembered as he realised he had been staring at Kyle for way too long. " Uh..  Gee..  Thanks for that Kyle. " He said,  slightly pink with embarrassment but grateful all the same. " No problem dude,  pretty sure I broke the fuckers nose.  So uh..  What was he saying? " Kyle asked softly,  sighing quietly when Butters looked away. He placed a long slender finger under Leos chin,  turning him gently to face him again.  " Hey,  you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to.  Just know Im always here if you need to talk dude. " Kyle softly said,  smiling as he managed to elicit a grateful look from his friend.  " No..  I want to tell you. I trust you.  But..  Can you promise you'll keep it secret? " Butters said shakily,  looking deep into emerald eyes and subconsciously leaning into Kyles hand. " I promise" Kyle said sincerely,  stroking the side of Butters' face with his free fingers for comfort as he found himself realising how soft his skin was.  " He was uh..  He found out that im uh.. I like boys" Butters admitted,  squeezing his eyes shut in fear of a negative reaction. ".. So? " Butters blinked at the nonchalant reaction.  " You don't mind? " Butters asked curiously.  " Of course not.  Its your life,  plus,  what does it matter if you like boys?  I do,  and so does Craig,  and Tweek,  and I mean have you seen Kenny? " Kyle laughed slightly,  smiling at the relief in Leos eyes.  " Aw gee,  I guess you're right. I just wish Cartman would leave me alone about it " Butters sighed. " Cartman is a fucking asshole dude,  you deserve so much better than having to deal with that. " Kyle frowned,  making tears pool in Leos eyes again.  That was all he had ever needed to hear.  That he didn't deserve what he was being put through.  He wrapped his arms tightly around Kyle,  hugging him happily. " Thank you Kyle. " " No.. Problem? " Kyle said,  confused at the sudden action and change in mood of his friend. Kyle smiled when soft blonde hair tickled his nose.  A light vanilla smell radiated from the boy,  and Kyle bit his lip in thought as he inhaled slightly more thickly,  trying to decipher what the other smell was. " Kyle,  do you maybe want to get frozen yoghurt together?...  I know its kind of dumb but-" " STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM" Kyle blurted out,  slapping his hand to his mouth afterwards. " Sorry,  I was trying to think of something and I uh..  Never mind.  What were you saying? " Kyle said embarrassed,  face tinted pink. Butters looked confused,  but carried on all the same.  " Well I was thinking of asking if you wanted ice cream,  but then I remembered your diabetes. "  Butters shrugged.  " Yea..  That would be nice.  But im paying. " Kyle insisted,  smirking at the defiant pout on Leos face.  " Kyleeee" He whined,  only making Kyle smirk wider. " Frozen yoghurt it is" The ginger smiled,  planting a kiss on Leos head before standing up and holding out a hand for him to take. He giggled when Leo sat frozen on the floor,  face red and hand hovering over the spot that Kyle had kissed. " Kyle,  I think I have to come clean. " Butters said,  making Kyle raise an eyebrow.  " Earlier,  when I said I like boys...  Well..  What I meant was..  I like boy.  Singular. One specific boy. " He said,  his blush growing ever darker.  " Oh?" Kyle asked intrigued.  " Yea...  And that boy is uh...  That boy is you Kyle. " Leo admitted,  hiding his face as he scrunched up into a ball.  Kyle grinned happily.  He wasn't dumb.  He had known about Leos crush for a while and had even been planning on asking him out tonight. He scooped the boy into a warm and accepting hug.  " Well I like you too Leo" Kyle smiled.  " Like...  Like like? " Butters asked hopefully. " Yea Lee,  like like" He grinned as he felt Butters smile widen against his shoulder. " So how about that frozen yoghurt" Kyle asked happily. " First date? " Leo grinned.  " First date. " Kyle confirmed,  smiling as Butters took his hand.