Creek - He did warn you

Ok so this request isnt as uh...  Fluffy as the stuff I normally write. If u wanna read this be warned because its yandere craig x insane Tweek 😅 Request by stormytrix97

Tweek opened his eyes,  looking around into the darkness. " Craig? " He stuttered,  trying to stand up.  He felt his heart pound in his ears when he realised that his arms and legs were tied to the chair. " Craig please this isn't funny" Tweek said,  his voice shaking as he started breathing faster.  " Sssshhhh,  its okay baby" Craigs voice said from behind him,  oddly comforting. " Thank god,  Craig what's going on? " Tweek asked,  pulling at the ropes. Craig didn't respond,  but Tweek heard his footsteps as he walked towards the door.  " GAH WAIT CRAIG DON'T LEAVE ME! " Tweek yelled,  making Craig snicker.  " Wow,  you really love me huh? " Craig smirked.  " Relax,  I'm just turning on the light" He said,  flicking on the switch, the sudden brightness making Tweek squeeze his eyes shut.  " See? " Tweek felt his heart drop when he saw a chair in front of him,  Stan tied to it,  head drooped. " Don't worry,  hes just unconscious. " Craig said casually,  walking over and squatting next to Stan,  a smirk on his face. ".. Why..? " Tweek choked out,  his throat suddenly dry. Craig sighed,  laughing lightly as he took Stans phone from his pocket. He opened it,  scrolling through his contacts until he reached Tweeks.  " You're saved as Tweekers❤.  Thats my nickname for you. " He frowned. " And look,  Marshy here even put a heart after it" Craig growled,  standing up and kicking Stans chair angrily. " Wh.. What? " Stan said as his eyes fluttered open. " Oh good,  you're awake" Craig scowled,  chuckling darkly. " Craig?  WHAT THE FUCK?  WHY AM I TIED U- TWEEK?! " Stan yelled,  panicking as he tugged against the ropes. " TWEEK WE'RE GOING TO BE OKAY DON-" Stan began,  making Craig frown,  interrupting him by kicking over his chair. " Don't fucking talk to him" He said firmly. " FUCK" Stan groaned as his head hit the floor. " Stop being a bitch you're fine" Craig scowled.  " Look just don't hurt Tweek ok? Take me instead I don't care! " Stan pleaded,  making Craig roll his eyes,  taking a peice of cloth from his pocket and tying it around Stans mouth to shut him up. " I'm not going to hurt Tweekers" Craig said,  standing back up and walking over to Tweek,  stroking his cheek softly.  " How could I ever hurt someone so perfect? " His words made Tweek blush,  looking away.  Stan looked at the two confused.  Was Tweek actually into this?  We're they both insane? Stan yelled something through the cloth,  making Craig roll his eyes as his attention was taken away from Tweek.  " Don't you ever shut up? " Craig asked in annoyance. " Oh,  you're probably wondering why you're here right? " He realised,  lazily kicking at Stan,  who nodded in response.  Craig leant down,  showing the screen to Stan. " You see this?  You see this little heart? That's why. " Craig spat,  standing back up.  " TWEEK IS MINE.  HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL HIM FROM ME? " He yelled,  raising his voice for the first time. " Yours? " Tweek asked quietly,  making Craig look at him,  his expression softening. " Tweekers I love you.  I want you to be mine. I just..  I can't stand when assholes like this try to take you away from me. " Craig admitted,  face turning sour as he hissed the last few words at Stan. " Craig I..  I love you too. " Tweek smiled. A noise came from Stan,  that was clearly a muffled " WHAT THE FUCK? " Stan started struggling again,  desperate to get away from the two. Craig brushed a strand of Tweeks hair from his face,  placing a soft kiss on his lips. Stan started screaming,  hoping that someone would hear him even through the cloth. " Goddamn it" Craig frowned,  easily lifting the chair, positioning Stan upright again. He took off the cloth. " Look,  you are really starting to piss me off Stan" He scowled. " It's almost like you dont want to leave. " Suddenly,  Stan looked towards Tweek.  Maybe Tweek was just acting so that Craig would untie him?  Craig frowned,  grabbing Stans face and pulling him roughly to face him.  " You don't deserve to look at him. If I have to put this back on,  it's going to taste bad. " Craig said,  lifting the cloth up and pointing to it. He made sure that Stan watched as he poured some kind of chemical onto it,  setting both the bottle and the fabric down on a table. " Ok,  back to you" Craig sighed,  turning to Tweek.  He looked at him sympathetically,  noticing the red marks around the ropes from how he had been struggling earlier.  " I'm sorry baby that must hurt" Craig said softly,  untying the ropes and kissing the red marks gently. Tweek smiled at him,  cupping his face in his hands and pulling him in for a kiss on the lips.  Tweek was untied now and Stan knew what he needed to do.  He bit his lip,  looking at the fabric as he took a deep breath.  Whatever chemical was on that would probably kill him,  and he was okay with that as long as it meant that Tweek had a chance to escape. " CRAIG!  LOOK AT ME!  IM TALKING!  BETTER PUT THE GAG ON ME NOW! " Stan said bravely,  trying to distract Craig for long enough to allow Tweek to escape. Craig turned around slowly,  laughing in annoyance as he looked at Stan.  Why wasn't Tweek running?  Stan had Craig distracted so there was every opportunity for him to leave. " RUN TWEEK! " Stan called desperately as Craig smirked.  " Yea Tweek,  you're free to do as you want" Craig said,  motioning towards the door.  Tweek smiled,  lacing his fingers together with Craigs. Stans eyes widened as he looked up at the two,  confused. " Oh,  you thought he was acting? " Craig laughed,  Tweek giggling with him. " I love Craig Stan,  and I mean he loves me so much that he would kidnap someone for me? How could I resist him" Tweek smiled,  kissing Craigs cheek.  " WHAT THE FUCK?  YOU'RE INSANE!  BOTH OF YOU! " Stan screamed as he struggled against the ropes again. " Want to do the honours? " Craig asked Tweek,  handing him the cloth. " Thanks babe" Tweek grinned,  taking the fabric as he moved closer to Stan. " He did warn you" Tweek shrugged,  before stuffing the cloth into Stans mouth.