Bunny - Girls night

Butters,  Kenny and Karen sat on the floor of Leos bedroom,  happily giggling and munching on the freshly baked cookies they had just made. Karen and Kenny practically lived with the  blonde boy now,  mostly because he was one of their favorite people,  but also because the McCormicks house was pretty much a rat infested shed at this point and Leo refused to let them die of infection. " Giving you a makeover was such a good idea Kenny" Karen smiled,  looking up at him from her cookie with big shiny eyes. " Well,  I missed Princess Kenny" Kenny said,  flicking a braid dramatically over his shoulder and posing. "She needed an upgrade though".  The three laughed,  and an idea popped into Karens head.  " Hey Butters!  Have you got any wigs...  I think you would look adorable as a girl! " Leo blushed and looked at Kenny nervously. " I uh..  I dont think I could be as pretty as the Princess here" He laughed,  earning a mischevious smirk from Kenny.  " What about when you dressed up to get into the girls sleepover...  Majorine wasnt it? " Leo glared at him in mock anger. " I hate you" He mouthed to Kenny as Karen squealed in excitement,  and Kenny replied by mouthing back " You love me don't lie".  Butters rolled his eyes and smiled " Maybe a little" he said quietly, leaning over and kissing his grinning boyfriend gently on the cheek as Karen stood up. " So where is it? " She said,  hopping up and down happily. Butters shyly walked over to his wardrobe,  opening it and rifling through until he found the outfit and wig. He pulled them out and Karen squeaked,  running over and opening the makeup box that Butters had bought her for christmas. " Get into the dress while I do this quickly" She said while pouring the contents onto the floor and searching for the lipstick. Kenny smirked,  leaning back on his arms. " Turn around Kennyyyyy" Butters shook his head at the boy giggling,  making Kenny sigh dramatically and turn away,  although he couldn't help but sneak glances over his shoulder from time to time. He stifled a giggle as he saw his boyfriend wiggling into the small dress,  surprised that it still fit him. " Okay done! " Leo said proudly, spinning around to show off the dress before remembering his embarrassment. " You look beautiful Buttercup" Kenny smiled,  making his boyfriend look at him shyly.  " You really think so? " " Of course I do Leo " Kenny said genuinely,  sitting on the bed before opening his arms as an invitation for Butters to leap into them. The smaller boy accepted happily, snuggling into the soft fabric of Kennys dress. "Hmm.. " Kenny hummed as he twirled a strand of the wig that Butters was now wearing. "I have an idea".  Karen stuck out her tongue in concentration as she tried to decide which shades would suit the pale boy better,  and squeaked in delight when she had found the perfect colour pallette. She turned around to see Butters sitting in front of his boyfriend,  who was gently combing the wig and decorating it with bows while grinning dreamily. She shook her head and laughed at her brothers goofy expression,  before plopping in front of Leo and beginning to apply the makeup. " You honestly dont need much of this stuff,  you have a very pretty face" Karen smiled,  making Leo blush happily. " Thanks Kit Kat" He giggled as she applied his mascara carefully. When Kenny was satisfied with the hairstyle,  he snaked his arms around Leos waist instead,  resting his head in the crook of his boyfriends neck and watching Karen neatly apply the makeup. " So,  after this you wanna have a photoshoot?  I wanna test my new Polaroid and you two look amazing. " Kenny asked hopefully. " Sure,  but only if I can get some of the gorgeous Princess Kenny" Butters giggled,  turning his head to kiss Kenny and earning a slightly annoyed groan from Karen.  " Keep still Leo! " Kenny smugly grinned at Leo,  and teased " Yea lEooooOoo",  earning a scowl from Karen. " Im gonna show the pictures to Eric at this rate" Kenny gulped when he heard the words leave his sisters mouth,  dreading to think of the things Cartman would blackmail him and Leo for. " Okay....  done! " Karen said happily, pushing the cap of the lip stick back on with a satisfying click. " Thanks Kit kat!  How do I look? " Leo said, flashing a cheesy grin at his boyfriend.  Kenny gripped tightly at his jacket near his heart and fell backwards onto the bed,  dramatically mimicking a heart attack. Butters chuckled at the drama queen,  snapping a photo of him and sending it to their groupchat.

Stan: OMG Butters killed Kenny!

Kyle: You bastard! 😂

Butters grinned at the replies,  before being tackled on top of Kenny. " AgH! " He screeched as Kenny wrapped his arms tightly around the small boy. Kenny smiled and rolled over, inadvertently sending both of them tumbling of the bed and straight onto the carpet with a loud thud. Karen laughed at the pair and they heard a camera click.  They looked up to see Karen holding a Polaroid of the two tangled up on the floor,  and Kenny rolled his eyes happily.  " You little monster" He giggled,  standing up abruptly and tickling her. " AgH kEnNy nO! " She spluttered betweeen giggles,  strugling to keep the camera out of Kennys reach. She failed to see Butters sneaking up behind her and groaned when he snatched the camera out of her grasp. " Gotcha! " He grinned, sticking his tongue out playfully. " Fine I wont show your friends" Karen sighed.  " But we ARE having a photoshoot" She stated,  grabbing the camera and taking a selfie of her and her brother. They watched as the picture developed and their grinning faces filled the blackness. " metaphorical" Butters hummed absentmindedly.  That night they took enough photos to fill a wall,  so they did,  plastering images of their smiles above Leo's bed so that he would never have to be apart from his two favorite people in the world.