Bunny (Mysterion x Majorine) - Ducks and daisy chains

Part 1 : We can feed the ducks and make daisy chains

Request by Spiderbatdisney68

" OH MY GOD LOOK AT BUTTERS! " Eric laughed, pointing his finger at the boy. " No wonder majorine is so ugly, she's a dude! " Bebe laughed. Butters ran down the hallway away from his his classmates, tears streaming from his eyes. Eric had pulled of his wig in front of everyone, exposing his true identity without any explanation of why he was dressed as a girl. As his shoes clattered on the floor his mind replayed the laughter and mockery, causing him to cry harder. He ran into the boys bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking himself in a stall. Why did he trust Eric for even a second. He just wanted to be friends, and because he only saw the good in everyone, he thought the manipulative, lying fuck had changed. Boy was he wrong. Kenny had watched everything unfold, and was already in the closet with his bag, squeezing himself into his myserion suit. He needed to comfort his crush, but he wanted to remain anonymous. He wanted to be the hero that Butters deserved, but knew that the pervert in the orange hood could never be that for him. He sighed but remembered that his friend was upset, quickly hiding his bag and coat away in the janitors closet, and bursting out making a beeline for the bathroom. He skidded around the corner gracefully, a smirk tugging at his lips as he thought about how awesome he probably looked right now. Then he remembered the hurt on Butters face as his wig was thrown to the floor and he felt a pang of sadness, making him run even faster, until he burst through the doors of the boys bathroom. " BUTTE.. I mean uh.. Butters? " Kenny said, quickly changing into the deep mysterion voice that hid his identity. Butters felt slightly better already as a familiar voice echoed around the small room. The voice was smooth, like melted honey, and made him feel like it was wrapping him in a soothingly warm hug. " M.. MystErioN? " The small boy whispered, his broken voice cracking and barely audible. " Hey Butterfly, its me... Is it ok if I come in?" Mysterion softly asked, quietly walking up to the only closed cubicle. He heard the click of the door unlocking in reply, making him sigh gratefully and gently press on it. It opened slowly to reveal a disheveled Butters on the floor, wrapping his pale arms around his knees next to the toilet, face red and tear stained and mascara running down his cheeks. " Hey... Mystie" Leo mumbled, forcing a small smile onto his face. " Leo.. " Kenny said, his heart breaking at the sight before him. He dropped to his knees and embraced the small boy, tears threatening to spill down his own face. " You dont deserve any of this Buttercup, you are so pure and precious and you've never done anything to hurt anyone. I dont know why that fatass has to be like this but just know that to me you are beautiful, inside and out. And.. I.. I love you so much okay? " Kenny said sadly, his fake voice slipping. " I love you too Ken" Butters said, muffled by Kennys suit. Kenny froze. Did he just say Ken? No he couldn't have.. Right? The small boy squeezed him in a tighter hug, feeling safe and already so much better. It still hurt, but life was always brighter with his guardian angel around. Ever since Kenny had found out about the torment that Cartman forced Leo through every day, he had dressed up as mysterion and been there for him, whether it was protecting him physically, or just sitting with him and talking, making him feel not so alone. Butters had always known that it was Kenny; it was pretty obvious, but he hadnt wanted to confront him about it and risk scaring him away. He had been crushing on the orange hooded boy for years, and wasnt about to lose his best friend in the world, heck, his only friend in the world, anytime soon. " Buttercup, come on honey, lets get you cleaned up and back to being the most beautiful girl in the universe" Kenny smirked, pulling away from the hug and looking Butters in the eyes. Butters stared back at the icy blue orbs in front of him, glazed with tears of remorse. Kenny placed a freckled hand on his cheek, and wiped off a tear that had freshly fallen. " Its okay.. We dont have to go back if you're not ready, I just want to help any way I can. Let me take you to starks pond. We can feed the ducks and make daisy chains? " The tanned boy said temptingly. " Okay Mysterion.. Thank you.. I really, really apreciate it. " Leo eventually replied, taking Kennys outstretched hand and standing up. " Its the least I can do Butterfly, I just wish I could do more. " He sadly said, before leading Butters over to the sink and grabbing the fluffiest towel from the side. Kenny began to fill the sink with warm water, and Butters blew his nose on some tissue that Kenny placed in his hand. " You've already done more for me than anyone else in my life Mystie, and im so happy I have someone like you. " He sniffled, as Kenny helped him to wash the salty tears and dried mascara from his soft plump cheeks. Kenny smiled in response, kissing his forehead lightly. He then began to hum soothingly, a song that he would sing to the boy whenever he needed to be calmed down. The familiar melody sent shivers down the small boys spine, as his muscles immediately untensed and he relaxed. Kenny would sing to him when he cried, when he couldnt sleep, when he felt pain, or in other words, whenever he needed it. Kenny would only sing to Leo, and Karen, his little sister. Kennys singing voice was the most calming and harmonious sound to ever grace south park, and Leo treasured it like Cartman treasured cheesy poofs. He could never get enough of it. Butters opened his eyes slowly, unaware that they had even closed, to find his face dry and comfortable, and his hair neatly brushed and as fluffy as always. He smiled happily. " Beautiful" Kenny said, as he smoothed down the boys dress. " Actually... I uh.. I got something for you that might uh.. Finishing touch? " Kenny nervously stuttered, making the smaller boy giggle. His eyes widened as Kenny placed an expensive looking necklace around his neck. Butters gasped, clapping his hand over his mouth. " Oh my god.. Its beautiful.. " He breathed out looking at it in the mirror in awe. " One of the perks of being a super hero I guess" Kenny chuckled, as he recalled when the mayor had given him this as thanks for stopping the coon from destroying the town.. Again. " Are you sure you want to give me this? It looks so expensive.. I.. " Kenny laughed slightly at the boy. " I want you to have it, someone as handsome as you deserves something just as pretty. " Mysterion smiled, lightly blushing when Butters pulled him into a tight hug, jumping onto his hips and wrapping his legs around his waist. Leo wanted to tell Kenny that he knew who he was, wanted to kiss him deeply and tell him he loved him.. But he couldn't. Not yet. Kenny hugged him tightly, burying his face into the mess of soft blonde hair below him. They finally let go, smiling happily. " You ready? " Kenny said, lacing his fingers with Leos. " Yea.. Lets go make some ducks smile. " He replied, squeezing his hand and taking a deep breath before opening the door.

Part 2 coming soon :)