Cryle - Just tell him

" Just tell hiiiimmmm" Stan slurred, leaning more of his weight onto Kyle and nearly pulling him over. " Yea right, like im taking dating advice from sober you, yet alone drunk as fuck you" Kyle laughed, pulling his friends arm tighter over his shoulder as he led him back to his house. " Hheeeeeyy! " Stan whined, hiccuping and then giggling. " Jesus dude" Kyle rolled his eyes, honestly just grateful that Stan wasn't throwing up everywhere still. " CRAAAAIIIGGG" Kyle heard in the distance, making him prick up his ears. " Was that-? " He asked Stan, but stopped when the far away drunk look in his eyes showed he wasn't going to respond. Kyle squinted at the figure in the distance, smiling when he saw that it was in fact two people, one piggybacking on the other. " Stan look dude its Craig" He grinned, speeding up to catch up with him. " aAgH" Stan groaned as they increased speed, forcing him to actually move. " Hey dude! " Kyle said as they approached the taller male, who was carrying his own drunk friend on his back like he was nothing, which Kyle had to admit was pretty impressive. " Oh hey Kyle" Craig said, trying to remain emotionless as a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. " GOD STOP GOING ON ABOUT KYLE" Clyde complained from his back, sending a pink tint over Craigs nose. " I get it man, this asshole is the same. Dude decided getting in a drinking competition with Kenny was a good idea. " Kyle rolled his eyes, making Craig chuckle, looking at him as they walked with a smile that sent a spark of electricity through Kyles chest. " I've got it! Yooou should write him a sonnggg" Stan mumbled, continuing the earlier conversation that Kyle did not want Craig to hear. " What's he talking about" The taller boy asked as they continued to walk along the dark street. " Nothing-" Kyle began before Stan interrupted him. "- Kyle is in looove" He giggled drunkenly, smiling goofily up at his best friend. " Is he now? " Craig smirked, raising an eyebrow at the ginger who had turned beetroot red. " No- he's drunk- I - uh" Kyle spluttered as Clyde began to snore, signalling that he had fallen asleep on Craig. " Yea you aaaarreee, he has a huuuge crush on-" Stan slurred cheerfully before Kyle loosened his grip on him, sending him stumbling towards the floor before Kyle caught him again and shot him a glare. " On who Stan? " Craig smirked wider, enjoying the panicked expression on Kyles face. " Stan for the love of super best friendship you better not fucking say anything" Kyle warned, his heart pounding in his chest. Stan nodded, miming zipping his mouth shut and grinning at his friend before sticking his thumb out and saying lazily, " Your secret is safe with me". Craig rolled his eyes at this, smiling before turning his attention fully back to the ginger and lifting the sleeping Clyde higher up on his back. " Guess I'm gonna have to guess. " Kyles heart panged with fear as he heard Craig say this, telling Stan was hard enough, telling Craig would be a nightmare. " Is iiiittt, Bebe? " He questioned, making Kyles heart drop slightly. Right, Craig didn't know that he was gay. " Uh.. No. " " Oh. I know that look dude, its a guy isn't it. " Craig stated simply, making Kyle open his mouth to retort but opting on just nodding instead." So... Cartman? " Craig guessed, making Kyle screw up his face in disgust. " EW NO DUDE" He laughed, making Craig smile at the way his dimples showed and highlighted his already pretty damn handsome face. " Token? " Craig guessed wildly, earning a head shake from Kyle signalling that he was wrong. " Kenny? " " Nnnnope! " Kyle replied cheerfully, relieved that Craig was so oblivious. " Do they know? " Craig asked, biting his lip in thought, releasing it and sending shivers down Kyles spine at the sight. " No" " So its not Stan then.. " Craig deduced, narrowing his eyes as he tried to think who it could be. Stan looked up at the mention of his name, squinting as he tried to make out Craig through his blurred drunk vision. " Oh hey Craig! When did you get here? We were just talking about you! " Stan said, making Craig stop walking in realisation. Kyle stopped slightly in front of him, drawing in a breath as he screwed his eyes shut tight. " Goddamn it Stan! " He quietly cursed, facing straight ahead still as he waited in fear to see what Craig would respond with. The silence was killing him as Craig stood speechless behind him, eyes wide as he realised what Stan had just revealed. " Kyle? Is he telling the truth? You have a crush on me? " Craig broke the silence, making Kyle slowly turn around, eyes still screwed shut in fear. " Maybe? " He responded, his voice crack on the last syllable signalling how nervous he was. He heard shuffling in front of him and a groan from Clyde, sighing sadly as footsteps moved away from him. His heart rose in his throat when the footsteps came back, coming closer to him until he could feel Craigs warm breath on his face. He kept his eyes shut, too scared to open them and see his friends expression. " Maybe.. Or yes Kyle? " Craig said softly, so close that Kyle could smell the familiar cologne that sent his heart into overdrive. Kyle opened his mouth to reply, only managing to muster a hoarse and barely audible "yes". As soon as the word left his lips he felt chapped ones press firmly against his own soft ones, hungrily kissing him like they had wanted to for years. Kyle opened his eyes in shock, but closed them again when he realised what was happening, the tension leaving his face and instead being replaced with a blissful smile. He felt Craig laugh against his mouth when they heard Stan land on the ground as Kyle let him go, opting to instead bury his hand in Craigs hair and his other gently cupping his chiseled jawline. Clyde cheered from the bench that Craig had sat him on while Kyle had been closing his eyes, and Stan clapped from the ground, looking up at the two and shouting " GO KYLE! " Craig ignored the others, wrapping his arms around Kyles waist and pulling him closer as the kiss deepened. After five minutes of this, Stan and Clyde exchanged a worried look as they realised that the pair were not letting up. " Tucker, Kyle, Stan and Clyde wanna go home" Stan groaned, referring to himself in third person and making Clyde sleepily chuckle. When the two ignored him and continued kissing, Stan sighed, joining Clyde on the bench and leaning back in defeat as the brunette leant his head on his shoulder, falling asleep again. This was going to be a long night.