Bunny - Weird Orange Chicken

Butters sighed as he listened to the clock tick.  Cartman had blamed him for throwing things at Mr Garrison,  and being the shy selfless boy he was he hadn't even tried to defend himself,  so he now sat in detention.  He clicked his tongue in boredom as Mr Garrison snored,  and looked out of the window,  grinning happily when he noticed that Kenny had been waiting outside to walk home with him. He was running around at the moment,  chasing what looked like a bee. Butters shook his head and winced as Kenny leapt for the bug,  falling instead onto the grass face first. Leo bit his lip as he tried to see if Kenny was hurt,  but let out a breath of relief when he stood up and laughed at himself. Kennys eyes widened as a cat padded along the pavement,  and he smiled happily,  squatting down in front of it. He put out a hand,  letting the cat sniff him before petting it gently, making goofy faces to the kitten as he cooed words that Butters couldnt make out from behind the window,  but he assumed they probably sounded like " Who's an adorable lil fur ball? ". The cat eventually got bored of being pet and wandered off,  leaving Kenny to hop up onto the small brick wall outside. He swung his legs cheerfully,  leaning on his hands as he looked up into the blue sky. Butters smiled as he looked forwards to joining his boyfriend. Suddenly Leo gasped in fear as a possum scurried from a bin.  He watched through his fingers,  hoping that Kenny wouldn't notice it,  but as he had suspected,  the boys blue eyes lit up as he caught sight of the furry creature. Kenny got an idea,  and looked around to see if anyone was watching,  unfortunately missing Butters frantically shaking his head in an attempt to get Kenny to leave it alone. When Kenny saw no one,  he grinned,  jumping from the wall and landing in a karate pose. The possum noticed him,  snarling as Kenny continued moving in patterns resembling karate.  He then charged towards it giggling,  causing it to run away.  Butters grimaced,  fearing for Kenny's safety as he continued chasing the rodent around the grass,  but couldn't help chuckling as he watched the events take place. Suddenly,  Kenny pounced on the creature,  careful not to hurt it but firm enough to stop it from escaping.  He cheered in accomplishment,  and Butters smiled at the dimples he could make out from even this far away,  but as soon as he saw the possum move he slapped a hand over his mouth in horror as it reared up,  slashing its claws against Kennys hands and arms. He screamed loud enough for Leo to hear and quickly dropped it,  scrunching up his face in pain as he looked to make sure the possum wasn't hurt as it scurried away. Kenny laughed through his slightly teary eyes,  rubbing the scratches on his arms as he realised how dumb trying to catch a possum was. He shook his head chuckling as Leo's mouth hung open at the optimistic nature of his boyfriend. The bell rung suddenly,  making Butters jump and Mr Garrison wake up with a shout.  " DAMN IT ERIC GET BACK TO..  Oh right..  You can go now Butters" He said,  waving Leo off.  Butters grinned excitedly,  slinging his bag over his shoulder as he sprinted outside towards Kenny.  " BUTTERFLY! " Kenny smiled happily,  holding his arms out for the boy to run into. Instead,  Butters knelt down,  unzipping his bag and making Kenny tilt his head in confusion. " Watcha doing Leeeeo? " Kenny asked,  joining him on the grass. Butters pulled out a first aid kit that he carried around specifically for Kenny and his tendencies to always manage to get himself hurt. " I saw your epic battle with the possum earlier" Leo rolled his eyes smiling as he cleaned the wounds. Kenny chuckled in embarrassment. " You uh..  You saw that? " He said as a small pink blush dusted over his freckles. " The whole thing you dork" Butters giggled as he wrapped bandages over the scratches. " I bet it looked cool though" Kenny smirked. " Kenny you looked like an idiot" Leo chuckled,  making Kenny pout.  " But an adorable idiot" He blushed making Kenny raise an eyebrow. " Adorable huh? " He grinned,  watching as Leo turned beetroot red and looked away to hide his face.  " Im uh..  Done now " Leo said as he packed up the medical supplies. " Oh..  Thanks Lee" Kenny smiled, admiring his bandages as he ran a hand through his hair. " You gotta be more careful ya goof" Butters grinned, rolling his eyes as he hugged his boyfriend warmly,  burying his face into Kenny's chest. " Then you gotta stop being so damn cute" Kenny smiled as he hugged Butters tighter. They pulled away smiling and Kenny planted a gentle kiss on Leos lips before they laced their fingers together and began walking to Butters house. " So,  how was detention? " Kenny asked.  " Mr Garrison fell asleep and Craig and Clyde left right at the start so I was the only one there. It was okay though because I just watched you running around like a weird orange chicken the whole time. " Butters laughed as Kenny joined him. " Weird orange chicken? " He giggled,  his smile widening to show his braces. " Did you see the cat? " Kenny smiled.  " Yea,  it looked fluffy.  I think it was Cartmans actually I've seen it round his house a few times. " Butters replied. Kenny hummed thoughtfully in response. " The possum was a bit less friendly" He remembered,  making Leo shake his head. " I gathered that Ken" " He smiled, leaning against Kenny as they walked.  " You gotta be more careful though,  I don't know what I would do if you got hurt. What if I hadn't have cleaned the cuts? " Butters sighed worriedly,  making Kenny stop and grip his shoulders firmly,  looking into his eyes.  " Hey look Buttercup,  nothings gonna happen to me. And I promise I'll try to be more careful from now on. I love you" He smiled genuinely,  making his boyfriend do the same before he stood on his toes and  kissed him. " I love you too Kenny,  thank you" He smiled,  glad that maybe one day Kenny would stop being so reckless.