Style - You

Request by FandomWhoreLol
I don't know what order to do requests in and im so confused 😪 Anyways thanks for dealing with the weirdly timed updates 😂♥

Stan smiled as Kyle sat up, looking at him in mock disgust. " What do you mean that pineapple tastes good on pizza?" Kyle asked, before dramatically looking away. " You know what, Im sorry Stan but I dont think I can legally be friends with you anymore" He joked, acting upset before it became impossible for him to stop a smile from spreading across his face. " Oh you think thats gross? Wait until I tell you about how I dip my fries in mustard" Stan smirked, wiggling his fingers at Kyle and making him laugh. " GROSS DUDE!" Kyle giggled, flopping backwards onto the grass. " I bet Cartman dips them in butter" Kyle grinned, looking up at the  clouds ,the sky turning orange with the sunset. " Bold of you to assume that he has time to dip them in anything before he inhales them" Stan laughed, thinking back  to the fight that Kyle and Cartman had gotten into yesterday over whether Cartman had eaten his fries too fast to remember or if Kyle had snatched one. " Fair point" Kyle nodded in agreement, before chuckling. " Hey look at that cloud dude" Stan turned to look at Kyles hand, following where his finger was pointing until he noticed a cloud that looked way too much like a dick for him not to laugh." Thats fucking amazing" Stan laughed, laying down next to his friend to get a better look at the sky. " Wait a second Kyle look" Stan grinned, pointing towards another patch of sky. " It looks like you" He said excitedly, making Kyle tilt his head in confusion. " Where?" Kyle asked. Stan wiggled so that their heads were closer together on the ground, holding Kyles arm out and guiding it to the cloud, which Kyle thought honestly looked just like a blob rather than a person. " Yea and this one looks like a sheep with no legs or a head" Kyle teased, shaking his head. " Ok but technically it does" Stan smiled. " Yo look those ones look like boobs" Stan chuckled, pointing to two circular clouds. " What? They look like eyes dude stop being a perv" Kyle giggled. " You seeing them as eyes rather than tits is the gayest thing ive ever heard dude" Stan joked. Their laughter died down as they continued to look up into the sky. Kyle bit his lip, trying to decide whether he should ask something that he had wanted to for a while. " S..Stan?" He broke the silence, the stutter making him frown as Stan turned his head to look at him. " Yea man?" Stan asked with a smile. " I uh.. So you know how like.." Kyle began, trying to decide the best way to phrase it. He looked at Stan, noticing the concern growing on his face as Kyles pause grew. " Oh uh! Its not like a big deal or anything dude dont worry im just thinking" Kyle assured him, aware that he was only half lying. " I was just thinking about like.. " He began, eyes lighting up when he found the perfect way to bring up the topic. " When Kenny said my ass looked good yesterday!" Ah, maybe not perfect, he thought to himself as he heard the sentance come out of his own mouth. "... Ok? Why were you thinking about that?" Stan chuckled in confusion as Kyle looked away. " Nevermind dude that came out wrong" He sighed. "... Kyle do you uh.. Do you like Kenny or something? Cause I mean it would be fine if you did its jus-" Stan began, making Kyles eyes widen."- NO!" He interrupted suddenly, clapping his hand over his mouth in shock at how loud and defensive that had sounded. " Sorry uh.. No.. I just wondered if it did look good was all.. In case he was kidding and I should never wear those jeans again." Kyle lied, hiding the fact that he just wanted Stans opinion on his ass. " Oh, well yea dude but I mean your ass always looks great" Stan shrugged, making Kyles heart jolt in his chest as his face turned red. " Oh uh.. Cool" Kyle said, praying that Stan didnt notice his voice cracking slightly. " Is it weird to think that guys asses look good?" Stan asked suddenly, making Kyle turn to look at his friend who seemed to be deep in thought. " I mean not really" Kyle replied. " But like.. reeeeeeeaaaaaally good" Stan argued. " Maybe uh.. Maybe you're just gay dude" Kyle proposed. Stan sighed, turning to meet his friends eyes. " I think that I am you know man.." He admitted, before groaning at himself and covering his face. " But like, I like girls too!" Stan said. " Then maybe you're like.. Bi or something" Kyle said, Stan groaning again and nodding when he realised that his friend was right. " So.. When did you start thinking guys were hot too?" Kyle smirked, making Stan chuckle. " I dont know man.. I mean I think I first realised it when we all went to the beach and I -" Stan began, before his eyes widened and he blushed, realising that he had almost just admitted that his best friend was his first gay crush. " What dude?" Kyle laughed, noticing how flustered his friend looked. Stan sighed, deciding that he should probably just get everything out in the open if he was already this far. " Its not my fault that youre so fucking attractive ok?" Stan said, the realisation hitting Kyle and making him blush. " So uh.. I was your first gay crush?" Kyle asked, seeing Stan nod at him out of the corner of his eye. " Lit" Kyle smiled happily, making Stan feel a little better. " So when did you stop liking me anyways?" Kyle asked, his heart hurting at the dissapointing realisation that Stan probably let those feelings go a long time ago. Stan said nothing, the silence dragging on while Kyle waited for a response. " Stan?" Kyle asked, looking over to Stan. " I heard you the first time" Stan admitted, as Kyle suddenly realised what he was saying. " WAIT. YOU STILL LIKE ME?" Kyle yelped eagerly, making Stan wince in fear that his friend was disgusted or something. " IM SORRY I JUST.. I LOVE YOU AND.. I CANT STOP.. I TRIED EVERYTHING, EVEN DATING OTHER PEOPLE BUT I ONLY EVER WANTED-" Stan yelled, tears pricking at his eyes before he was interrupted by lips smashing into his own. After what felt like forever, the two pulled away, looking into eachothers eyes, still dazed from the kiss. "-You.." He breathed out, finishing the sentance that was interrupted. The two looked at eachother for a moment, processing everything. " Stan I feel the same way" Kyle admitted honestly, huge grins spreading across both of their faces. " Can we be gay together?" Stan teased, holding his arms out for a hug, which Kyle gladly snuggled into, nodding rapidly. " Of course" Kyle laughed.